• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

(Hmm, I was assuming they could and that's why some of the guards have powers so they can put them back into line.)

(Maybe... Not no they cannot... Plus that would just make this rp unappealing... I spent half a day writing down my char's powers and if I'm told I can't use em' then fuck it I'm dun)

(maybe prison rules could say no and if you break that prison rule you'd be punished but if it's an actual RP rule then the guards would have all the power and the prisoners would be weak as fuck)

[QUOTE="The Jackal](Maybe... Not no they cannot... Plus that would just make this rp unappealing... I spent half a day writing down my char's powers and if I'm told I can't use em' then fuck it I'm dun)

(maybe prison rules could say no and if you break that prison rule you'd be punished but if it's an actual RP rule then the guards would have all the power and the prisoners would be weak as fuck)

[/QUOTE]
DO THAT.

(Yeah I agree, I mean why would you give prisoners the option to have powers if they can't use them? I was thinking more on the lines of the cuffs they use on prisoners would disable their powers or weaken them to a point they can still be controlled just have no real effect)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown](Yeah I agree, I mean why would you give prisoners the option to have powers if they can't use them? I was thinking more on the lines of the cuffs they use on prisoners would disable their powers or weaken them to a point they can still be controlled just have no real effect)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I think that's ok)

(Because Raygou is annoying the heck out of me,Shouldn't he be atleast injured or something?)

(And he says Raygou is immortal,That's just being too duckin Op)

Goddess turned to Shenji when Raygou. "Thanks again for the teddy." She said, hugging him with one arm. (Just note that Goddess is her Archangel from)

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess turned to Shenji when Raygou. "Thanks again for the teddy." She said, hugging him with one arm. (Just note that Goddess is her Archangel from)
... Shinji looked at the goddess and teleported them away from the punishment room ...

"Your welcome anything for a pretty lady like you"

NightCasterZ said:
Goddess blushed lightly. "Lily really likes it, y'know." She added, smiling at the ground nervously.
... They were inside the warden's office,Shinji looked at her and smiled ...

"Yes I know she really likes it,I want to be a good brother this time not like the time I used to be a kid....Ah May I ask you a question?Are you a goddess?"

(Heh... Heh.... Heh)

Dante continued floating through the vents until he paused at the sound of footsteps, mentally smirking before the smoke like haze filtered through that cell's vent and allowed Dante to reform. He looked at the girl who was in front of him before stepping from the shadows, his bare feet clapping against the concrete before being drowned out by his yell "BOO, MOTHERFUCKER !" He yelled as loud as he could be looking at the girl again, waiting for her startled expression.

@Ashaficent

Rayischo said:
As Raygou left the punishment room, he went to the cafeteria to finally get his meal.
@TheBigBladeWolf
(Remember Rayischo cannot use his full power only the guards can)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
... They were inside the warden's office,Shinji looked at her and smiled ...
"Yes I know she really likes it,I want to be a good brother this time not like the time I used to be a kid....Ah May I ask you a question?Are you a goddess?"
@NightCasterZ

'Thank you', the paper read, and she nodded in response, relishing the moment of being thanked coming from the girl. It pleased her quite, and she read it several times in her mind in a voice she imagined Shinto would sound like. When she looked back at the girl, she was astounded at the sight. Shinto was actually... smiling! Her mouth hang agape for a moment, as she watched in awe when the wings spread. For a moment, she thought she was going to fly. Lee finally got back her bearing she returned the smile.

The sound of singing filled the room, and an angelic voice at that. She looked at Shinto, the very source of the singing. She turned a page and read what was written, the song setting the mood of the whole thing and if she didn't have a tough facade on, she definitely would have cried. She put a few fingers on her mouth, touched by the message and the song. Yes, she can help this girl. Her renewed faith not only gave her hope, it gave her new strength as well. She will make this girl a real angel. After the singing, she hugged Shinto, the only proper way she can show her gratitude because not even words can express it.

@TheHappyPikachu

Sorry, check my status

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
"N-Not really..." She said, looking up with a slight blush. "I'm one of Lily's Guardian Spirits."
... Shinji touched her face with one of his fingers ...

"Why are you blushing?"

... Shinji said raising an eyebrow as he smiled ...

NightCasterZ said:
When he touched her, her face went a deep shade of crimson. "I...Errr...." She was speechless.
... Shinji smirked as he raised an eyebrow ...

"You seem pretty shy...Let me stop that shyness for you"

... Shinji said as he kissed her lips gently ...

NightCasterZ said:
Her whole body turned Crimson and she froze up. She opened her mouth to try to talk but no words came out.
... Shinji placed his hands on her waist and continued kissing her ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back