• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Thaddeus started mopping the floors and sighs "what am I gonna cook today?" he questions himself "I rather think about that later" he said as he goes back mopping the floor.

As Raygou entered the Cafeteria, he got a little headache. 'Shit...' He thought and rubs his head as some of his hairs fall to the ground. Deep Black... 'I miss my snow White hairs...' He thought and tied his long Hairs to a Pony Tail. He ordered a Steak and a bottle of Water and sat down on a table. He sighed 'if I have to to choose again... immortality or dead... I would choose the Dead...' He thought.

Rayischo said:
As Raygou entered the Cafeteria, he got a little headache. 'Shit...' He thought and rubs his head as some of his hairs fall to the ground. Deep Black... 'I miss my snow White hairs...' He thought and tied his long Hairs to a Pony Tail. He ordered a Steak and a bottle of Water and sat down on a table. He sighed 'if I have to to choose again... immortality or dead... I would choose the Dead...' He thought.
... As he sat down Shinji entered the cafeteria and every guard saluted him ...

"Its okay It's okay no need to salute me"

Lily looked about and saw the man who gave her the teddy. She ran over to him and smiled. "A man in another cell wanted a guard. He said it's important."

Ashaficent said:
(Sorry I took so long! *bows*)
Vivaldi rested her head on her hand, and looked at him with a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Ah, I've missed this game. "What can you tell me? What will you tell me?" She asked. I need to know the limits first.
(Tis fine :P )

Lucifer grinned tilting his head slightly placing his index finger on his lips "Hmm, I don't imagine you'll ask something I won't ask, I'm an open book." he replied to her his expression telling a different story than his face, he had often done this to show mixed emotions and confuse others, he enjoyed the torment of others which is probably why this was the best job for him. Due to being practically insane himself Lucifer often has no troubles relating to those he keeps locked up knowing even how to make them tick or eventually finding a way but of course this was just Lucifer dozing off into his own world again he concluded his thoughts She fascinates me.

@Ashaficent

Vivaldi narrowed her eyes in a seductive way. So he wants to confuse me? Two can play at that game. "Tell me more about your past. How did you end up as the Head of Security here?" She leaned her head a bit closer to his, and moved her chair in so that their legs were touching. You just wait for the right moment... And then the expression on their faces are always priceless.

@Sinister Clown (Arigatou! *bows again*)

Rayischo said:
Raygou looked at the guy who entered the Cafeteria after him. As every guard saluted, he sighed. 'Just another Dumb-ass...' He thought and Stretched.
@TheBigBladeWolf
NightCasterZ said:
Lily looked about and saw the man who gave her the teddy. She ran over to him and smiled. "A man in another cell wanted a guard. He said it's important."
... Shinji looked at Raygou as if he heard what he said Shinji suddenly disappeared suddenly appearing in front of Raygou ...

"What did you say?I'm a dumb ass?"

... Shinji grabbed his collar And brought him closer to his face

"I'll have you locked up inside My Special Prison If you behave like this"

... Shinji looked at the girl who had just entered and threw Raygou onto the ground Shinji smiled and gave her a little bow ...

"I'm sorry but I'm a little busy right now"

Lucifer leaned in close to Valvadi placing his head beside hers "How did I do it? I'm good at what I do lovely" he replied some what sarcastically a slight smirk appearing on his face once pulling back.

@Ashaficent

(Ahahaha)

Vivaldi smirked. Lovely, huh? It seems like he's getting rather confident. Excellent. "Is that so? Then tell me about this things you... Do. I noticed how your aura flared up earlier. You're definitely not a normal human being." She said, lightly rubbing her leg against his once.

@Sinister Clown (D- don't laugh at me! *pouts*)

(Nawh..but it's fun)

Lucifer smirked as she rubbed her leg against his Oh my..Either she's a lot more like me than I thought or this little birdy has a crush on his cage master.."It takes one to know one."

(Meanie!)

Vivaldi tilted her head slightly. "That's true." She agreed. "But I have never met a supernatural like you before. And I've met a lot of them." I'm talking more now than I've ever talked in my entire stay in this prison. She realised.

@Sinister Clown

(I try my hardest :P But you'll love me for it in the end)

Lucifer closed his eyes gently for a second while giving off an impressed smile "Well you would be right, I myself am still human but I guess you could say I'm 'gifted' with unnatural abilities despite the fact I'm still human." he replied he was actually quite pleased with this interview 'I got a lot further with her than I imagined, especially for a first time..' he thought to himself

@Ashaficent

Rayischo said:
(I thought it... @TheBigBladeWolf)

As Shinji threw Raygou on the ground, Raygou untied his Hairs and stood up. He threw a Chair at him and looks emotionless.

@TheBigBladeWolf
... Before the chair could hit Shinji the chair vanished causing a small explosion,Shinji turned to face Raygou and smiled as his eyes turned red ...

"Guards?Could you take him to the punishment room!"

"Hm... I guess that explains the scent of a human coming off you." Mumbled Vivaldi, so softly that no one would have heard her unless they had been listening carefully. "I'm a Shadow Demon." She said, discreetly controlling Lucifer's shadow so that he would unknowingly lean towards her. "We're one of the most powerful demons." She brushed her lips against his, teasing him again as she let him lean back. "It has its perks."

@Sinister Clown (I find that hard to believe -_- )

Last edited by a moderator:
Raygou still looks emotionless. As a Guard touched him, he punched the Guard away. One of the Guards gave him a shot through his leg, but it directly healed. He walks over to Shinji. If you look in his eyes, you see dead and anger.

@TheBigBladeWolf

(Most do, But I just say what I do to make you all flustered I never mean anything by what I say :P )

Lucifer bit down on his lip, licking them seductively when leaning back 'What a tease' he thought to himself snapping back to reality a moment after focusing back on Vivaldi "One of the most powerful you say? Tell me more." he said his expression changing back to seriousness although after spending enough time with him it was hard to see him be serious.

(To make me all flustered, eh? HAH. You're doing a very bad job at it (>u>))

Vivaldi bit her lip. I've said too much. "There's nothing more to say." She said, leaning back against her chair. She hoped that he wouldn't push it any further. If the seal breaks... I'll go haywire again. Emotions.They'll be the death of me.

@Sinister Clown

Rayischo said:
Raygou still looks emotionless. As a Guard touched him, he punched the Guard away. One of the Guards gave him a shot through his leg, but it directly healed. He walks over to Shinji. If you look in his eyes, you see dead and anger.
@TheBigBladeWolf
... Shinji laughed maniacally and stopped laughing as soon as Raygou was near him ...

"Trash like you should be in the bin I made for you,The Punishment Room"

Lucifer smiled "I don't like sharing either." he said knowing there was more to what she was then she let out he sat at the table for a moment blankly staring at her before coming out with something else to say "What do you desire most, Vivaldi?" it was the first time Lucifer had referred to her by her name.

Vivaldi felt relieved when he didn't push it further. But when he suddenly asked that question, that question that had mixed emotions surrounding it. "What... I desire the most?" She tilted her head, a blank expression on her face. But behind that mask was hurricane of feelings. Don't think about it, just don't think about it. "I have no desires, Lucifer." She responded, using his name for the first time as well.

@Sinister Clown

Lucifer's eyebrow raised for a moment, he was a little thrown off at the fact she had known his name despite this being the first to show himself, but dismissing the idea assuming he must have told her earlier and just forgot but also had a peaked interest at her clear distaste of the question "Now now, we both know that's a lie we all have desires it is what makes us real."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back