• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

(It's too difficult to interact with others. I'm afraid I'll have to drop out, unfortunately I've lost interest)

TheWingedCrusader said:
(It's too difficult to interact with others. I'm afraid I'll have to drop out, unfortunately I've lost interest)
(I fully understand and apologise. Best of luck for the future!! :D )

Lily changed back to her Fairy Form happily. "Doesn't look like you had much fun..." She muttered under her breath as the cuffs reappeared. She made her way back to her cell and went to sleep.

Lucifer grinned as Vivaldi pulled back "You've also peeked my interest." he said pausing as he closed his book placing it aside "So, what is it you want to know about me hm?" he said with a seductive expression on his face as he stared at Vivaldi waiting for an answer.

@Ashaficent

"To put it simply, when you feel like smiling, it usually means your happy." she said, her best way to explain the emotion to someone who doesn't understand it. And when she read the last words, she felt happy, and sad as well. So she didn't have others in her life here? Thing must have been lonely for her here.

"Let's exchange then. You tell me about this place, I'll tell you about outside." she said as she followed the girl. "Also, is there some kind of gym here?" she asked, looking around the area. "I used to train in them almost everyday, before I came in here." she explained, thinking fondly of her memories.

@TheHappyPikachu (sorry, running out of ideas storywise O.o )

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] (sorry, running out of ideas storywise O.o )
[/RIGHT]
Shinto nodded but didn't face Lee as she walked, she grabbed the sketch book and began writing, handing it to Lee after she finished 'there's a gym. in the testing area, I can take you there if you want? I'm not generally allowed in because a while ago I beat someone up pretty bad using one of the weights but if I'm with you they might make an exception.... anyway, there's the cafeteria, the cells, the guard and warden's area, the recreation room... once again not allowed by me. umm... solitude confinement, The lab...that...you do't want to go there. so..yeah! that's about it... I-... never mind!! :) ' the way she wrote it was as if she were actually speaking the words, she even added another smily face at the end as they walked, although... she still wouldn't face Lee.

@Aeri Rosevier don't worry. I has of the plan.

'What day is it... I should ask- right... I lost my ability to speak...' Raygou thought and sighed. As a Guard asked him something, he threw a stone with the speed of a bullet at the Guard, but he missed him. The stone caused a Hole in the wall behind the Guard. He stood up and left his cell and Stretched. He slowly walked over to the cafeteria. 'And I lost my Light Speed too... that's why I was able to control my powers... cause they got weaker...' He thought and scratched his head.

She took the sketchbook and read what was written. It would be nice if the girl was actually pointing out the places but she figured things out for herself, observing the areas to her best. She already knew the cafeteria and the other cells. The others, not yet and she was surprised to know there was a lab in the place. So she was right after all! She gripped the book tightly but carefully as not to destroy it. She focused her thoughts on the gym instead, trying to make her mood positive. She will let out some steam there, beat up the dummies to her hearts content as if they were the personnel here.

She reread the words, finding it interesting that she was not erasing her words if she didn't want to continue it. She wondered how it would be if she was actually saying them instead. She walked a bit faster to catch up to the girl to walk beside her. "Here." she said, giving it back.

Rayischo said:
'What day is it... I should ask- right... I lost my ability to speak...' Raygou thought and sighed. As a Guard asked him something, he threw a stone with the speed of a bullet at the Guard, but he missed him. The stone caused a Hole in the wall behind the Guard. He stood up and left his cell and Stretched. He slowly walked over to the cafeteria. 'And I lost my Light Speed too... that's why I was able to control my powers... cause they got weaker...' He thought and scratched his head.
... Shinji walked through the hallways of the prison all he heard was people screaming in pain Shinji just smiled with his hands behind his back ...

"Oh what a lovely day"

... Shinji said as he walked through the prison chuckling Shinji then noticed a boy getting out of his cell to get some lunch. Shinji walked towards the boy with a smile ...

"Hello"

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
Shinto took the book back as they arrived at the gym, 'here.' she wrote and nodded the guards before entering, going over to a rack of weights and picking up the heaviest one, lifting it easily as another prisoner approached her angrily "Hey, Kid. remember me!? The one who's face you smashed in last time!? I won't let you get off so easily now!!" he yelled but Shinto literally ignored him and placed the headphones over her head casually "why you little!?" the huge guy shouted before punching her full on in the face, shinto, being of a small and honestly quite fragile looking figure was knocked into the wall on the other side of the gym but had no reaction besides getting up and dusting herself off, The guy stormed over and started punching her again and again, she was clearly bruised but her soulless eyes didn't even make contact with his.

Eventually the guy picked up one of the sharper edged weights and lunged at her "heh. I've done a little research on you... and guess what I found out? it seems like miss big shot can't stand the sight of blood. so how about a little cut?.." he smirked as he cut into her back and she fell over, her shirt ripped and blood dripping from it but she didn't look at it and instead got up, not facing Lee as she allowed the man to keep hitting her down and getting up... over and over as the guy smiled "not even gonna fight back, huh?..." he asked as he hit her even harder... this time, Shinto grabbed his hand and stopped him all together, opening her eyes slowly as they glowed green, she grabbed the chains off her back and spreading her wings out, she simply opened her mouth and it seemed like she had said something but it was to far away for anyone else in the gym to hear, the guy froze and suddenly collapsed to the ground, Shinto smirked as cuts appeared on his body and blood splattered onto her face, she looked back at Lee... not saying a word. @Aeri Rosevier

NightCasterZ said:
Lily giggled slightly. "You have a sister?" She asked curiously. (Btw, is he a guard or prisoner?)
(WARDEN!!! xD )

NightCasterZ said:
Lily giggled slightly. "You have a sister?" She asked curiously. (Btw, is he a guard or prisoner?)
(The New Warden)(And always remember he's smiling all the time)

... Shinji looked at her and took his hand off of her head ...

"Yeah,But she's dead now"

... Even though his tone was slightly different he still had that smile when he said that

Lily pouted a moment before her cuffs shocked her, causing her to fall to the ground weakly. Stumbling up off the ground, she smiled back. "That must suck..."

NightCasterZ said:
Lily pouted a moment before her cuffs shocked her, causing her to fall to the ground weakly. Stumbling up off the ground, she smiled back. "That must suck..."
... Shinji patted her head before she fell onto the ground ...

"Now,Where's your cell?"

"Pwease... I just want to play!" She exclaimed happily before a demonic voice spoke from no where. "No one wants to play with you! You're just a girl with a monster inside!" Somehow, Lily didn't hear It and kept smiling.

NightCasterZ said:
"Pwease... I just want to play!" She exclaimed happily before a demonic voice spoke from no where. "No one wants to play with you! You're just a girl with a monster inside!" Somehow, Lily didn't hear It and kept smiling.
... Shinji pokes her nose again ...

"Looks like the Demon inside you really hates you"

... Shinji said still smiling,he pats her head with a sigh ...

"Go to your cell,And I'll give you a very special gift"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back