• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Lucifer didn't give a response on what exactly he was talking about continuing to write his notes "Now, the next part will need a more..open area to this one." taking a pause to close his book and peering his head towards Vivaldi "Would you like to know who I am?" he said with his sinister glance looking deep into the girls eyes.

@Ashaficent

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] I didn't know what you plan was so that's all I can do :P [/RIGHT]
Shinto continued to struggle until finally some of the medical team arrived and tried to take her away, she lashed out at them, hitting them in what seemed like a delusional state as she thrashed around, they eventually took her away... about half an hour later she returned blankly, the same emotionless face and soulless eyes as ever, all the shards had been taken out of her face and she once again had the headphones on but this time chains were around her hands as she was thrown into the cell, she squatted next to Lee much like she had the first time they'd met, tilting her head but keeping the headphones on and mouthing 'who're you?'. @Aeri Rosevier

Even her attempt to calm down the girl did not do anything to help her. She still continued to struggle, cough and somewhat flail. What was it that triggered her like this? Footsteps came their way and she figured that the med team was here. She looked at them when they entered, quite surprised to see numerous of them. See couldn't help but wonder what they were planning to bring several of people here. She stepped aside to allow them to take her but Shinto violently struggled in their grasp. It took quite a while before they successfully brought her out of their cell, with the guard immediately closing and locking it when the last person left.

She let out a heavy breath, her adrenaline rush dying down now that things have settled. She looked her hands and shirt, spots of blood covering them. She shook her head and went off to wash her face and hands, doing the same with the floor. She took off her jacket and washed off the blood before tossing it to her side of the bed. She ran a hand through her hair as she checked if the area is clean enough, then she slid back down at the same corner she sat on a while ago, waiting with her hands buried in her hands. Even 'til now, she's not able to help.

Moments later, she returned, holding the same expression she always had, her face now cleaned and treated. She crouched down next to her, the chains on her hands not going unnoticed. She perked up at her but she toned her enthusiasm down, returning to her reserved self after realizing that she was too open and eager earlier because it has been a while since she did have actual company. Just when she was about to ask if she was okay now, Shinto said silent words to her. She was astounded. She looked at her, a little confused but instead decided to just answer. She picked up the sketchbook and pen and gave it to the young girl.

"U-Uhm... I'm your new cell mate." she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Name's Lee." she said, reintroducing herself to Shinto.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
Shinto grabbed the sketch book and began to write 'Lee? That's a nice name! My names Shinto... You seem familiar, have we met before? I can't believe i have a cell mate! So exciting!! We just had lunch! Are you hungry?' She once again flooded it with questions and small illustrations before holding it up to the girl, the same blank expression as she slid the headphones off, it was starting to seem more and more like she couldn't...or rather didn't understand or know how to express emotion physically...

She kept her attention toward the girl even when someone that looked like doctor came and spoke with the guard "it was just a minor panic attack, nothing to worry about... Although it seems that she erased her memories again, she really is a... 'Special' prisoner isn't she? Just a kid too... Who'd of thought she would've killed so many people..." He sighed before walking away as the guard nodded, this got no reaction from Shinto who seemed as though she was focusing on the new girl almost completely as she sat down properly and curled up a bit, resting her chin on her knees as she awaited a response, looking completely lost and innocent as she rubbed where the cuffs were digging into her skin. @Aeri Rosevier

Lee smiled when she read the words. Though her blank expression still quite confuses her, her written words at least gives out a certain mood. "Thanks," she said with a bigger smile before continuing, "I guess you can somewhat say we've met before. Anywaaay, I'm quite glad to finally have company with me in a room too." She held her stomach, feeling on how quite small it was. "Yeah, I am. Shall we eat?" she asked, even though she might get the same answer she got earlier.

She turned to the person that entered their cell, looking like some kind of doctor. She listened to his words, nodding in understanding when she heard that Shinto managed to erase her memories. So she was special, just like what the guards that brought her here said. "With her other kind." But she gritted her teeth in the end. She wanted to tell him off. What did he know about the prisoners? Was he ever in their shoes? Not even her mother knows why she killed someone in a ring! Her shoulders shook as she tried to calm herself and not assault him.

"Hey, wait!" she called out, giving Shinto a short time of attention as not to leave her hanging, by patting her head. She waited for him to come back before standing up, trying to look a little bigger as she told him her demand. "At least remove her cuffs. I'll take responsibility." she said, giving him a hard look.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
Shinto turned to face the situation as she was patted, staring curiously at the people, The doctor cocked an eyebrow at the girl "and why exactly would I do that? Are you referring to my earlier comments with your rash actions? It's the entire truth." He smirked as he adjusted his glasses, pointing at Shinto "that prisoner next to you is on high-security because of 2 reasons, 1. She has an almost fatal reaction to blood as she was traumatised at the age of 5 by her parents being horrifically murdered in front if her.." Her grabbed a file out from under his arm and held it up to the girl, the pictures within it were well past what you would see in an R movie... He quickly closed it "She shut herself off from all emotions and has developed the ability to forget any memories that she doesn't like."

He then made the hand gesture of 2 "number 2. She's a monster. Killing lots of people with no hesitation or mercy, for christs sake she turns into a demonic looking angel with guns when she gets mad!? What part of that makes me want to take the handcuffs off, understand!" He said firmly before going over to Shinto and kicking her in the head, she fell backwards briefly before sitting right back up as if nothing had happened and continued staring blankly at the situation innocently as the scientist stormed off and rounded the corner, muttering under his breath as the guard re-locked the door, Shinto picked up the sketch book and started drawing like a small child in it, even poking her tongue out a bit in concentration, not taking any if the recent situation in. @Aeri Rosevier

Her rage came seething back into her being. Her blood was boiling. She didn't need a background check (though she was thankful for it). In fact, shouldn't he have been more considerate knowing something terrible happened to her in the past? She couldn't even look properly at the pictures he presented. He was being inconsiderate, as if he was high and mighty, and that they were nothing more than animals... monsters. When he kicked Shinto down, her anger had reached its peak, her jaw clenched, her knuckles white and chest heaving in quick deep breaths. It took all her willpower to keep herself from harming him but it wasn't enough. She felt the same anger she did with Josh, and when she snapped, she rushed towards him, only to have the door licked at her face.

"Know-it-all! What do you know about me then? Damn bastard, come back here! I'm not done with you!" she said, all the while punching the door and demanding for the guard to open it. She would beat him up. He thinks he's so high? A solid kick to the temple should knock him out. She'll put him back in his place. "Come back!" she yelled one last time, her fists now red from punching the sturdy door, but she didn't quite care. They'd heal in a few minutes. It took a while for her to calm down, to steady her breathing at least because her hatred for him will remain. It's true that it was her fault that Shinto has the chains around her, and it made her guilty every time she saw it. She looked at her own hands. She couldn't imagine having them restrained after so many years of her using her hands for so many things, especially boxing. She gave a sad smile at her companion, trying to keep her eyes away from her wrist. She sat down beside her, waiting for whatever she was writing.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
Shinto looked up at Lee blankly a few times as she shouted at the man before going back to the drawing, when she eventually finished she held it up to her newfound 'friend'... It was.. Around a 5 year olds level of drawing and if was a picture of what most would assume to be Lee shouting at the doctor... She then started writing underneath it 'do you like it? I drew it just now! It's hard with chains on my hands but I'm used to it. I don't really remember anything except this place so it's ok. Do you not like that man? He takes me away a lot and asks me questions or tries to make me speak... It never works. Also they keep looking at me. All of them. Everyday they make me take off my clothes and stare at me. Is it normal to not wear clothes out of prison? I don't know. He gave me this a while ago..although... I don't know what it is of... he told me not to look at it when he's not around, but I'm sure you can Lee!' She held up the Sketch book before placing if down and grabbing a photo out of her pocket in a slip, handing it to Lee.

Inside was a photo of a small 5 year old child, crying in the middle of a absolutely horrid scene of what one could only guess were the shredded and scattered parts of her parents bodies, blood was everywhere including herself and her eyes seemed just as blank as they were now, Shinto went back to drawing innocently beside her friend. @Aeri Rosevier

In the corner of a cell there was a shadow of what was somewhat humanoid shaped. If you squinted your eyes a little, you could see that the creature was a human. "Why are they here, why are they here, they shouldn't be here!" The man said in a desperate voice. "You said you would leave, why haven't you left?" David said almost crying now. "SHUT UP!" "Shut up shut shut up!" It came from David, now breaking into tears. He held his hands on his ears. "Please just leave.."

She took the sketchbook, looking at the drawing. She could make out herself in it and that despicable being in the picture. She even draws moments like this? Nonetheless, she ruffled the girl's hair, wondering if this action could be a sign of affection for her. She then read the writings at the bottom. "No, I hate him." she said plainly, but with spite. She wondered if Shinto can even understand her when she says those words. She just gave a blank stare every time. She couldn't even tell she hated that being even after she had shouted at him. And those people, they're worse than she thought. If she was as strong as her father, could she have broken out of this place already? "It's not." she said, giving back the sketchbook after answering the last question and taking the picture she gave her. Just one quick glance was enough to make her look away. She already knew what was in the picture, no need for further inspection. She looked at Shinto, who seemed busy with her pad again, then she crumpled the photo and put it in the pocket of her pants. Things like this are better off being burnt in hell, just like people like him. If he was so scared, so unwilling to remove the chains because of Shinto losing it, why give her that picture? He was asking for it. Speculations went through her mind but she pushed them back for now.

"How about you, have you eaten?" she asked again, hoping she'd get a different answer. She needed a change of scenery.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
Shinto stared blankly at the girl throughout the whole experience, starting to write in her book again 'What is hate? And why do we need clothes? Don't they just stop us from flying?' She held it up, curiously tilting her head before begging to write again 'why eat? I can't swallow, or taste. There is no need. Is it considered 'normal' to do so?' She held it up again before suddenly dropping if and rubbing her wrists again as the chains dug deeper, this was surprising as she shine no reaction to the other pain inflicted on her, the material looked different from normal and she slowly got up, walking over to the guard and holding her hands out if the bars in a way that said 'off' the guard simply hit her away but she just got up again and got the same reaction, the guard eventually took them of after hitting a few times and her persisting, as she went back to Lee her face was red from being hit but she simply squatted down blankly and grabbed Lee's hand dragging her off to the cafeteria as the guard unlocked the door.

As they arrived Shinto grabbed an empty plate and sat down... Just like before, staring blankly off into space in an adorable manner as she did so. @Aeri Rosevier

Outbreak sat in the corner of his cell. He was mumbling something. Then he fell silent. Then, Outbreak lifted his hand to his mouth and bit off his finger. He spat the finger out of his mouth and grabbed it off the floor. The stump in his hand began bleeding profusely. "Hehe... Blood... I love it. I love it. Let me see it," Outbreak said, with a mad grin. Blood spilled onto the floor. Outbreak then took the finger and placed it back over his hand. Then his virus worked to reattach the finger to his body. A black line slowly faded were the finger and the hand used to be seperated. Outbreak then readjusted so that he was kneeling. He then licked the blood off the floor. "It tastes so... divine," he said, chuckling softly. He then looked up. "LET ME OUT OF HERE! I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU ALL. ILL MAKE YOU SUFFER, AND I WILL WATCH YOU WRITH AND ROT!" Outbreak yelled suddenly. Outbreak sprinted full speed to the bars of the cells. He grabbed the bars and shook them violently, laughing insanely. "YOUR PAIN WILL GIVE ME ECSTASY!"

Last edited by a moderator:
What was hate? It's a feeling stronger than disliking someone, like a passionate dislike. Why do we need clothes? It's what's normal. In fact, it'll hinder you from a lot of things instead of letting you be more free. She had all the answers in her mind ready, but she didn't say them, at least, not now. Would the girl even understand if she told her? She should teach her from the very start. Whatever was deprived from her when she lost her parents at a young age, she could at least teach her something... could she? All she was good at was fighting. She suddenly had an impulse of wanting to protect Shinto but it felt inconsiderate of her to say such a thing.

"I can't fly." she said instead. Sure, her father can, but not her. She was past 18, supposedly an adult as a human, but still no wings. Speaking of which, she must be an angel of some sort. The doctor did use the word angel. She picked up the sketchbook and checked whatever was else was written in it but her attention was quickly taken when she saw Shinto stumbled back after getting hit. Lee stood up quickly, coming over to her right after her hands were finally free. She smiled. At least it wouldn't hurt her. She followed her towards the cafeteria, grabbing a plate and any food she could get that was left. She came back, having less than what she initially wanted, but it was better than nothing. Shinto had an empty plate. She can't imagine life without food. She loved food! But is that really what being a full-blooded angel was about? Did her father feel the same way? Well, her old man left her early, so she can't quite tell. She took a spoonful of her food before turning to her companion.

"Anything else that you like to do? Since we'll be together from now on, I think we should get to know each other better." she asked.

@TheHappyPikachu (Good night :P )​

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] (Good night :P )[/RIGHT]
Shinto gave Lee a slightly confused look but turned back to blankness after a moment, as Lee picked up the sketch book for a brief moment it seemed as though Shinto had glared but brushing this off she sat down at the table, as Lee talked to her she turned her head towards her friend, grabbing the sketch book and writing something down 'I like flying. They let me fly sometimes. You can't fly? That's strange. I thought everyone could, is that not right? Doesn't everyone have wings? Are humans and angels the same? I'm not an angel ether though... They added something before that. What was it? Oh, that's right! Fallen. I'm a fallen angel!!' She did her usual flooding of questions and miss-matched sentences before holding it up, wafted woulds she took her shirt off, nobody else was there so it wasn't that big an issue but still strange...

On her back there were two small, white wings that were tinted black at the ends, they were licked in tight chains that looked incredibly painful and there was bruising around the area, she gestured to them quickly and took the chains off, the wings flapped slightly as she sat there, staring blankly at her friend awaiting some dirt if reaction. @Aeri Rosevier (Night!?)

A fallen angel? How was that different? But now she confirmed that she was an angel. "Not everyone has wings, Shinto." she said, her hand unconsciously trailing her back. Well, she could try to fly with her telekinesis, but she haven't really tried it. Besides, it was just an unproven theory shown in movies. She watched as Shinto removed her shirt, a little surprised but remembering what she said earlier, maybe she shouldn't be surprised. She had a pair of wings behind her, held down by chains again and she winced just by looking at it. They fluttered ever so slightly when they were let free, and she found herself kind of jealous. Then again, looking like a human made it easier to fit in and leave peacefully.

"Why do you keep the chains on?" she asked, seeing how she had the power to remove them at will.

@TheHappyPikachu Don't forget we're online :P Timezone differences~

Outbreak was becoming more and more deperate. He kicked the bars, emitting a rattling sound. "Let me walk! I could get out of here the nice way... or the ugly way," he said with a grin. His eyes darting up and down the hall, looking for anyone to entertain him. If he couldn't get blood, at the very least he could have company.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] Don't forget we're online :P Timezone differences~
[/RIGHT]
Shinto stared curiously as Lee said not everyone had wings, she had simply accepted that they were there and thought everyone else had them too... strange. she snapped out of her thoughts as Lee asked her about the chains, she picked up the sketch book and started writing 'because. if I don't I get in trouble. I'm not allowed to make them grow ether. whenever I do I forget what happens.' she held it up before placing the book down and walking over to the food counter, grabbing a knife and coming back... the thing she did next was-... quite. unusual...

She stabbed herself in the back multiple times before placing the tool down, in a few moments the bruising had healed as well as the cuts and her wings fluttered even more 'you didn't seem to like the bruises, I fixed them... are you.. liking? it better now?' she held the book up and tilted her head slightly, obviously trying her hardest to communicate as she even moved her mouth in the pattern that the words on the page were meant to be said. @Aeri Rosevier

Vivaldi moved closer to him, so that her cold lips touched his. "I believe that I can say yes. You are quiet the interesting human." She said. She then leaned back against her chair, with a smug smile on her face.

@Sinister Clown

Outbreak stood facing the wall. He started laughing. "I'm so bored..." he said. Suddenly, he falls to the ground in a series of muscle spasms. That was when the virus took over. The virus were going to shut down his body and replace the organs. The virus transported the blood and oxygen, it carried nerve impulses, and digested food for the stomach. All the organs were now out of commission and now the virus was doing all the work. Outbreak lay motionless on the ground. Then he opened his eyes, once a stark freen, they were now a pale grey. He jumped to his feet, smiling widely. Then he screamed a loud, almost animalistic screech. He sprinted to the bars and shove his face through them. His shoulders couldn't fit, but Outbreak forced them through. Two pops were heard as the shoulder dislocated and finally sank through the railings. Outbreak continued to force himself out of his cell. His chest too large, so the cracks of ribs were heard as Outbreak continued to make his attempt to get out. Next were his legs that slipped through and Outbreak fell to the floor. His virus quickly got to work with any bodily injury he had taken when getting out of his cell, healing them in a catalyzed process. Outbreak stood up, laughing maniacally. "Come out, come out wherever you are," Outbreak murmured with high pitched chuckle. "I want to play a game of Hide and Seek," he said, talking to no one in particular as he staggered towards the hallway.

This prison is like a hell to people like them. She can't believe what they are doing to young girl like her. Right now, if they can do things like these mercilessly to Shinto, then the things they are capable probably reaches her wildest imaginations. Would they do the same to her too someday? Who and what else was in this prison with them? A lot of questions ran through her mind but she couldn't answer them all. If only she could get her hands on that doctor, she'd make him talk. She finished eating whatever she had left while Shinto left the table. When she returned, she was surprised to see her holding a knife and seeing her movements, she was about to stop her. Shinto can't see blood. What was she doing?! But instead, the cuts and bruises healed. She felt herself sigh heavily. She took the knife from the girl and placed it on her empty plate.

"Yes, it's much better now." she said, giving her a bright smile. "Do you want to do anything?" she asked as she stretched her limbs. She hasn't done her daily training today, but she still has until night time to meet the quota anyway. Did Shinto have any friends here? She figured that the girl must have been here longer than her so much had already happened.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
Shinto stared at Lee blankly after hearing her opinion on the healing, her soulless eyes un-moving as she picked up the sketch book, she didn't do anything for a while before suddenly starting to draw, she kept glancing back at Lee an examining her face. once she finally finished she held it up, and though it took her a long time all that was on the page was two dots and a single curved line... altogether they made a smily face.

Underneath it there were the words 'what's this? does it mean like? I think my face wants to do it. but it can't...'' she placed it down in front of Lee and remained like that for a moment before putting the chains back on and her shirt, she tightened one hand into a fist and picked the pen back up, grabbing the book 'is there.... something wrong with me?...everyone always says there is...' she placed it back down in front of Lee, staring at her with the same look as ever, it was almost painful to watch. @Aeri Rosevier

Outbreak walked into the cafeteria, a head of a guard in his hand. Outbreak lifted the head and bit the nose off. Spitting it out, Outbreak shoved some fingers in the nasal cavity that appeared. He then tore open the guard's head and threw the remnants onto the ground in a splash of crimson liquid. Looking at the others around him, he smiled wildly. "Who to kill next...?" Outbreak said, his eyes darting back and forth, and his veins showing through his sickly pale skin.

"Yes, it means I like something. It means I'm happy." she said, pointing at the smiley she drew and the smile she had on her face. Then she put her index fingers on the corners of Shinto's mouth, pulling them back to mimic a smile. "And that's how you do it." she said. If she wanted to do it, then that must mean she was happy. It made her happy too. "If you can't do it, then just do it the way I did!" she said enthusiastically.

'is there.... something wrong with me?...everyone always says there is...' The words said as she read them. Ah, she sucked at comforting people. She usually tackled her problems through physical means. "Uhm..." she thought for a moment, looking up as she wondered what words to say. "Everyone has something wrong with them. No one's perfect." she said. Those were the best words she can say without offending or making her feel worse, at least in her judgement. "Not even me, but I'll try my best to help you." she said, ruffling the girl's hair. She placed the plate along with other used ones. Were they free to roam around the area? She wondered if there was some kind of gym for them here. "Show me around?" she asked.

@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
[/RIGHT]
Shinto nodded at the girls words and after she'd used her fingers to make Shinto's face into a smile she tried it herself with her fingers looking back, and tilting her head again, after stopping she wrote one word down on a page 'happy?' she then shook her head and looked back at the girl as she spoke, she took in the words after a while but her fist tightened further, she got up and nodded, putting their plates away and coming back to the girl, extending a hand towards her and grabbing the sketch book and pen 'sure! where do you want to go? I know everywhere in here... could you tell me about out there? they say I was out there, but I don't remember it... for a while I've seemed to be able to forget things.. if I don't like them... it's strange... anyway, thanks.. for... for being my friend.' she held it up before beginning to walk off, not facing Lee as she went. @Aeri Rosevier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back