• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots Within! (Detailed)

mechanimated

VP of the Questionable Ethics Committee
Elloooo.

I like to write long intros and paragraphs and things. Be grammatical and descriptive please. Das it. I don't mind playing either gender, but if I have a preferred role I'll specify in bold.

Gone Wrong - A summoner attempts to call forth a demon far beyond their skill level. Why? Well, whatever you can think of! To get back at another magician, to prove to their master that they aren't a shoddy apprentice, to get revenge on schoolmates or bullies, to steal or make something...who knows. Get creative. So this mage botches the summoning and brings forth a demon, but without most of those handy bindings that keep such beings under control on this plane. The demon cannot cause direct harm to the summoner and must obey direct orders, but all those fancy additions to a summoning? Hah! The demon has no obligation to protect the mage, to obey the spirit of commands (think genie rules), and can utilize its magics without being given permission by the summoner. Chaos ensues as the mage struggles to find a way to banish the wayward demon before it causes too much mayhem.

Deaths Crossing - Two children, one royalty and one the whipping boy, grew up together as the best of friends. Years later, political plotting, arranged marriage, and class differences tear the two apart. They meet again after over a decade spent thinking the other dead, but in less than auspicious circumstances - one has come to assassinate the other without realizing who the mark is. What to do now?

For Science! - A mage working on some sort of experiment makes a slight error, causing a disastrous explosion that also takes out a house servant. When the two wake up, the magician is addled, weak, and - most alarmingly - incapable of anything but the most basic magic. The servant, meanwhile, is exhibiting a slew of bizarre symptoms, including a sudden and entirely new-found affinity for spellwork.

Wow, all three of those ideas sound really interesting. Are you still looking for a partner? I'm a detailed writer and also don't have a preference when it comes to which gender I play.

I'm always looking for partners, so if you wanna message me about anything, anytime I'm totally down. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back