• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MacToff gasps for air and shoots straight up, remembering his current mission. He sniffs the air and finds the scent of his sword again. He starts slinking towards the scent while avoiding as many of the turrets as possible

Thomas looks around and sees the two, “Um... We are under attack”

“I’m busy!”, Martin was deflecting multiple hits from Eros

Thomas sighs and throws away the sword that he’s carrying (MacToff’s sword) and pulls out his Sythe.

Ranger stands up causing a hailey to fall off and takes a step back. He turns around, “not... int..res...ted...”

Abigor let’s put a war cry loud enough to vibrate and crack the ship even more causing everyone to pause for a second

Ranger 1/4 turns while still not looking, “why... lap..?”

Eros pauses due to Abigor’s war cry. And in that second of faltering, Martin stabs his blade into Eros’s chest and twists it. He shoves it through the rest of the way, “how unfortunate for you”

Ebony screams in horror

Razor hears the roar of Abigor and sets the ship to go faster. They ram into the ship

Martin grabs the hilt of his sword with both hands, cutting Eros in half.

The amulet gets caught on the sword and falls to the ground. Martin shatters it with his boot.

MacToff gets angrier and shouts to Thomas "Thig agus gheibh thu bàs a 'chailleach bheag agad! An-nochd bidh thu a 'dineadh anns an ifrinn!"
Translation: Come and die you little bitch! Tonight you will dine in Hell!

Ebony screams. Martin notes this and picks her up, holding her out in front of him.

Thomas picks up the sword and hold it over the side of the ship above the water, “stop shorty”

Abigor throws a hunk of metal bouncing off the wall into Martin and pinning him to the wall and causing him to drop ebony, Abigor catches her gently making sure not to harm her

“Nothing much, Napoleon”, Thomas smirks as he holds his ground, sword above the water in one hand, sythe in the other.

“Skylar! Knives”, Martin yells, he runs and picks up jack who is still limbless

Skylar throws knives in Abigor’s direction, but she isn’t aiming at him because she honestly doesn’t really want them to win.

Ranger points to the chair and steps farther away from it, “place...” Razor jumps on the ship and notices Eros’s Body, “EROS!”

"You know what? Fuck it. Yer nae worth my time. I tried with ye, but yer jus nae worth anything. Yer nothing ye little wank-stain. If yer family is nothing but little shits that are gontae bitch out like this, I'm gontae go home. Fuck this. Fuck you" MacToff turns around and starts walking away

Martin mindlessly starts throwing bongs from Thomas’s bag with one hand, “Stay away!”

Thomas smirks as MacToff walks away, “at least I’m not a shitsu with multiple patches of fur missing and A small dick”

Razor sprints towards his father, “HOW DAAARREE YOUUUUU!!!”, He makes two huge swords in his hands

Joan starts walking back towards Hailey, “I’m back”

MacToff flips him off as he walks away. "At least I have a dick that I donnae have to ask dear Daddy tae use. A real man would be down here fighting instead of up there, bitchin out like a little dickless kitten"

Hailey smiles “let’s go”

Cthulhu notices that jack needs to regenerate so he speeds up the process by 10 time almost instantly regenerating them

Jack pushes out of martins grip knocking him over “ok I’ve had enough of you fucking dumbass revenge, stand up and fight me, or I’ll sluaghter each and every one of your kids”

Last edited:
Abigor turns “OOOOOOOOOOOO” he starts slapping his knee “BUUUUUUURN” he said as a little bit of fire and ash come out of his mouth Abigor starts splashing water onto Thomas from the ocean repeatedly “OOOOOOOOOO”

In an obvious rage from the water, Thomas swings his sythe at Mactoff’s Sword, cutting the blade off like butter and throws the handle into the ocean. He changes he’s stance to better hold his sythe, “Do you think your dull claws can handle this?”

Skylar lays on the deck listening to the fighting. She smiles.

Joan feels Hailey up, “wanna do it in the field of battle to the sounds of death?”

Razor runs up behind the two, extending his sword as he prepares to swing. He cuts through both of them and a large chunk of the ship in a rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back