• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ranger points to her arms which are currently tied behind her in a really extravagant way. He holds up the gallon, “muh?”

“Hey Joan, can you come help me with this?”, Skylar waits for Joan to walk over

“Sorry little buddy”, Joan pokes Impending Doom in the face, “I gonna go chop off someone’s limbs and then fry em so they don’t grow back for a while”, she puts him down, placing the wing next to him.

(There’s a link at the top of the page that says character sheets, there is also one that says other that will show you a lot of the older sheets that haven’t been brought over. Now isn’t the best time, but we can tell you when it is if you post the character sheet)

Hailey rolls her eyes and drinks the blood

“So your gonna cut off me arm are ya, very interesting, cruel and unusual torture, I like” jack laughed a bit

“The Captain wanted us to deliver you in that state”, Skylar states, “but it’s not like you will feel it considering you are paralyzed”

Joan strikes down with her sword chopping off each of his limbs. She then removes the throwing knives from his spine, “You are gonna feel that in five minutes, I’ll be back to remove your growing limbs again so you don’t move”

Martin looks around, “why do we have so many hostages, I said we only needed two”

“Hey, dont ask me”, Thomas says, “I looted the place.”

“THIS IS NOT A HOSTAGE”, Joan points at Impending Doom with her sword, “HE IS MY SQUISH”

Razor checks the pile of chickens, “where did Abigor go?”

Martin starts cursing at Jack with seemingly no breaths in between , he sygnals the ship to take off. The ship moves away at a fairly fast pace.

Razor turns his head toward the howl. He turns the ship toward the entry point of the lazer. Looking closely, he spots the rowboat.

Eros lands on the ship, “Hey Sam, grandpas’ babysitting”

This startles Razor, “WHAT?”

Razor stops the ship by the rowboat, “HoW Do yOu KnOw My NaMe?!?”, Razor asks, “that is the one thing I never told you!”, he turns, “And did you say grand-“, He stops, “oh my god...”

Onyx looks down at primrose, “Who the hell are you?”

Martin stops and glares intensely at Jack, “You f***ing sh**head!”

“Wow you really hold a grudge, why do me and you sit down have a chat and smoke a bowl and calm down, we’re friends aren’t we” jack said

“Oh, it’s all about the I'm uncultured bong again is it?! I wish I had it so I could throw it in the ocean!”, Martin yelled

Skylar looks to her pouch, then to jack. Martin doesn’t notice this.

Razor puts down the blood and sits down in a chair near her. He signals that he can’t. He waves over Joan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back