• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Excalibur 2 stands in the Elevator, he was there when it opened, but nobody noticed, “Hello Everyone”, he waves

“I enjoy feeling leg sensations that actually feel like a leg. But thanks for the offer?”, Razor said confused. He looks at E 2, “Who is that?”

Trent heard the intercom, but did not care. He was picking up the icy fish remains on the deck and eating them.

Gary heard the intercom, but was unable to enter the ship due to his size

Onyx and Eros were talking, “I can’t find Ebony, but I have a feeling that I should probably go to the Elevator if Everyone else is gonna be there”, Onyx states

“Alright, you can go there is you please. I’m going to go look for her.”, Eros smiles as she turns into her male form, “I’m really sorry that I don’t remember any of you. I’ve just been a bit fuzzy”

Onyx gives a nervous smile back, “Oh it’s alright, you just have another chance to get to know us in a different way is all”, he waves goodbye

Eros starts walking through the halls looking for Ebony

Zeda notices that the ship is getting dangerously close, he starts to rapidly climb down from the crows nest, “WE HAVE A PROBLEM!”

Razor steps into the elevator

Onyx runs to the elevator, he stops inside, gasping, similar to his father, “Dom is out looking for Ebony.”

“What! She needs to be here! This is an emergency!”, Razor exclaims. He looks to Jack, “We need to wait for her”

Zeda reaches the deck and starts sprinting to the elevator.

Trent starts leisurely walking to the elevator.

Gary is panicking because he can see the bowsprit of the approaching ship is glowing as if it’s charging.

Last edited:
Zeda ran to the elevator and climbed inside as he gasped for air, “they are... approaching..qui-“

“FIIIIIRE!”, A loud, gruff yell came from the nearby ship before it fired a blast that hit in an instant.

In less than five seconds, a sixth of the ship was gone. The blast carved upwards and diagonally through the ship. Hitting and piercing through more than half of MacToff, but not hitting Hailey. The blast took out half of Trevor’s body, he let out a bloodcurdling yell as he fell down the hole that it left. Gary was completely engulfed in the blast. As it hit, the ship moved and shook as if it had been hit by six hurricanes at once and the top slowly started to collapse under it’s own weight.

Eros could feel the shockwave through his whole body as he was launched to the ceiling and back to the ground on numerous occasions. He couldn’t think of anything except for one thing, a high pitched screaming that he heard a few halls away, “EBONY!”, Eros bolted as he ran to try to get to her, tripping numerous times.

Jack pressed the button on the elevator but realized he forgot his bong and escaped the elevator narrowly as the door closed and sent the rest down to the old ship. When jack finally reaches his room he found his bong shattered in pieces again for the 8th time.

Hailey screamed as she saw mactoff get cut in half

Barbers

The Crimson Blade stood behind the bowsprit of the ship, “Alright Everyone... You all know the plan. Grab the Captain and two hostages if we only grab one, it’s likely that he might just try and be a hero because he usually cares about most of his crew mates, but if they are distanced, he will know that in the action of trying to release one of them, he will cause the death of the other.”, he paces back and forth, “and remember! Do NOT cut off his head, only his arms. If he dies, he will heal faster than his regular pace, and it will be a nuisance to us because we would only have to capture him AGAIN!”

“Yes sir!”, Joan calls

“Alright.”, skylar states

“Whatever...”, Thomas says

Ranger just nods.

“Now!”, Martin turns to the rest of the crew, “protect the ship, for all we know they may try to climb aboard!”, he turns back to the sinking ship. He lifts his sword arm, “Now... CHARGE!”

They all run into the sinking ship

Main crew

“Hey what are you-!”, Razor was baffled, he couldn’t believe Jack just did that

“Dom...”, Onyx looked down

“That was some shake..”, Excalibur 2 states, “It’s a good thing that the elevator is equipped to handle large sudden movements”

Yuki was pissed that Jack left without warning

Eros looked around everywhere he could. From the sound of it, the tiny footsteps of Ebony seemed to be getting farther away, stopping occasionally.

A few small throwings knives became embetted between Jack’s spinal disks. As he falls face forward, Skylar walks up behind him, “You look like the man that the Captain told us about. Sorry about the paralysis, but from what I’ve heard, after I remove them, they will heal in about five minutes”, she leans over him, “This is nothing personal for me, but the Captain wouldn’t stop rambling on about you recently so we all got sick of it and decided that he should just go after you already”, she picks him up, careful not to nudge any of the blades and possibly kill him

Ranger walks around until he stumbles upon Hailey. He looks next to her to see MacToff in a really battered state. He goes to pick up Hailey before remembering his gauntlets and taking them off as not to harm her. He holds them under one arm as he slings her over his other shoulder. He looks back to MacToff before walking back to his ship.

Thomas walks around looking for someone, “what gives? A huge amount of space and barley any people..?”, he goes around looking through rooms and taking any valuables in them. As he exits the hallway, he comes across a robot who is estaticly cleaning the wreckage, “Well... that’s odd.”, he stops for a few seconds before heading back to his ship.

Joan walks around looking for things to raid in each of the rooms. She takes a whole lot of women’s clothing, some of them covered in dust. She walks to the kitchen to see if there is any food and discovers the Jessica meat, “ew...”, she looks around and notices Impending Doom in the Corner, “OHMYGOSH YES!”, she picks him up and cuddles him, “YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!”, she notices that he has a wing broken off, “OH NOOOOOO!!”, she picks it up, “I’m gonna patch you right up after we get back to the ship!”, she walks to her ship. She couldn’t help but think she heard the toaster cursing at her.

Jack groans “wait pick up those pieces I need that it’s very important”

Hailey notices that she’s being carried away “get put me down, I’m not leaving without mactoff!!!” She yells in the mans ear

Impending doom slowly regained consciousness “WHAT WHO DARES PICK ME UP”

Eros stops, there was a man carrying Ebony, “oh hey! I can’t believe that massive quake. Is Ebony okay”, due to his amnesia, he could not tell that the man was not part of the crew. He also didn’t know that the ship was being attacked, only that there was an emergency meeting.

Martin was confused, he did not expect them to be so nonchalant, “Um.”, he looks to the kid in his arms, “I guess so”

Eros looks at him closely, “Oh, you must be Razors dad”, he holds out his hand for a shake, “It’s nice to meet you again!”

“Razor? My- what?“, He stops he realizes who Eros is talking about. He was not aware that Razor was on this ship, “Samuel..?”

“Razor is just a nickname? I had no idea...”, Eros stands thinking for a second, “Oh, sorry. I should probably explain.” He laughs, “I have amnesia, so I don’t even remember my children. Poor Razor had to explain that I am their mother”

“Wha- How?”, the man was getting beyond confused, “oh, well... I’m babysitting right now... Um.. Tell Samuel that I’m leaving a rowboat with directions to the ship... this one is sinking..”

“OH! THATS WHAT THAT WAS!?!”, Eros starts running towards the kitchen, “Thanks! I’ll go get him!”

Martin walks away confused as ever as he holds Ebony, “I have a F***ing grandchild..? At least it’s not the-”, he stumbles across the egg, “HOWW???”, he picks the egg up with his other arm. He gets to the ship and walks onboard, “someone stay here in a rowboat”, he looks around and sees Primrose, “You. Tell the guy who gets in the boat the direction that the ship went. Tell him that I have his child and his unborn...”

EvelynX31 EvelynX31

“What? Why?”, Skylar stops briefly, “it’s just a broken...”, she looks back to it, “cup?”, she turns back, “anyway, it’s broken, beyond repair from the looks of it. Whatever it was is gone now.”, she continues walking to the ship.

Ranger sighs and shakes his head as he continues walking, even through all her struggle, he manages to make it to the ship.

Joan squeals, “OHMYGOSH YOUR VOICE IS SO DEEP!”, she nestles him between her breasts, “Don’t worry, you’re okay now. I’m Joan”

“It’s not a fucking cup it’s s bing my first love gave to me pick it up or I’ll kill you all in the most brutal ways I can think of” jack shouted and threatened

Impending doom got really nervous “Umm I see breast’s, soft, squishy, warm” impending doom falls asleep feeling safe

Hailey starts to cry “please let me go” she sobs quietly

Skylar stops, “is it really that important to you?”

Ranger sighs again. He ties her up and places her in a really shady place. He then makes hand gestures indicating safety.

The elevator stops on the right floor. Razor steps out, “Alright now... time to find the old ship...”

“Follow me!”, Excalibur 2 leads the way, “I know where to go!”

Yuki and Zeda follow behind

Razor drags Onyx behind, “they’re gonna be okay. We need to get out as soon as we can.”

“Okay...”, Onyx follows behind.

“Yes it is, it’s means as much to me as my girlfriend” jack stated

Hailey ignores the hand gestures and continues to cry

“That is really sad and kind of terrible...”, Skylar puts him on the ground and gathers all the pieces, “So you really care about this more than most people?”

Ranger sighs again, “It’s... Just... Shi..bar...i....”, he coughs, “o..nly... ty..ing... not.. oth..er... stuff...”, He hacks

Yuki suddenly feels an intense rage and has no idea why.

“Yes it does, only because my first love gave that to me the day before she died, that’s all I have left to remember her by” jack had a sad look on his face

Hailey looked up with tears in her eyes “w-what?” She sniffled still crying

“Ah...”, Skylar finishes picking up the remains and picks Jack back up, “so, so long as I have this, you won’t try to leave, right?”, she starts walking towards the ship again

Ranger sighs again and then does the hand gestures another time.

Hailey looks down not saying anything

“Most likely, but I have ways of doing things, I’m sure I can escape and keep my bong, but what does your captain want with me anyways, I haven’t done pirate things in a long time” jack said

“I’m not sure about that. We have more hostages than just the bong.”, Skylar sighs, “I have no idea, he knows you can’t die. Probably revenge of some kind. I’ll have to ask him.”, she continues walking

“Alright! Here we are!”, E2 exclaims

“Alright, How do we get it out?”, Yuki asks

Excalibur holds up a finger before pulling a lever, the ship opens what is like a huge underwater garage door

“Well that’s convenient”, Zeda climbs aboard the ship, he sees Abigor sleeping under a pile of rubber chickens, “and that’s predictable”

The others climb aboard

Eros makes it to the elevator and sees nobody is there, “Damn it...”, he lets his wings out and goes to fly above the ship, “try to leave me behind...”

“How is Marty gonna get revenge I can’t die and nothing he could do will do anything to me ... is he still mad about when I left him stranded” jack asks

“I need blood” Hailey whispers

Ranger perks up, then leaves. A minute later he comes back with a gallon of red liquid that has the writing ‘enemy blood’ on it.

“Oh yeah. He is pissed about that, and I’m pretty sure it affected his parenting style.”, Skylar states

“i Kinda feel bad for you then, I did some fucked up shit to him, I really don’t know why I did but it’s in the past” jack said

Hailey looked at him “give me some please”

Ranger puts a baby bottle nipple on the end of the gallon and gets it close to her face

They arrive at the ship, “Well soon you will have to deal with him.”, she puts him on the ground, “but first... this is gonna be painful...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back