• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy pairings

Yum3ko

Queen
Hello to any new comers that are reading this, I will not waste your time and get straight to the point. I am here to find new partners to create new stories with now that I have a lot of time open once again. I am really only looking for those who are willing to play a Male role or do a FXF pairing because doubling usually ends up failing. I do however, have a few preferences before you continue;

• Please be able to reply at least 4-5 times during the week at the start of a new Rp, otherwise the excitement is lost before it’s even begun. After that I don’t mind waiting more than that for a reply.
  • I would really like it if you could respond wit 2-3 paragraphs, they don’t have to be very big, just enough to keep the story going and give detail. No one liners!
  • Help me come up with ideas, don’t just leave me to come up with ideas for scenes, the plot, characters etc... I need a partner I can talk to about the story when I am stuck or need help with what to do next, same vice versa.
  • Lastly I do expect to have romance in the story as one of the genres of the story, it won’t be the pure focus of the story (unless you want it to be of course), it will be mainly fantasy and/or supernatural.

Alright, here are a few ideas I have in mind, I don’t have a preferred choice for any of them.
  • Hunter X Monster
  • Dragon X Commoner
  • Witch X Witch Hunter
  • Werewolf X Vampire/Hybrid
  • Angel/Demon X Human
  • Pirate X Prince/Princess
  • King/Queen X Maid/Butler
If you happen to have a different idea that you think I might be interested in feel free to ask me in my dms, same goes for if any of those pairings interest you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back