• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fantasy of Gods

Oh well shouldn't the person who created the Rp have some type of message saying that the Rp is closed to let people who want to join it know?

Pretty sure the whole last message was so and so years ago is enough of a tip off that people ain't round no more

^^^​

Also, I sucked and I ruined the whole thing with my horribly developed character which made a horribly senseless plot take place...

It's still quite nostalgic though, to be honest.

That's what he was here for, looking to see if the old crew is willing to try it again and do it better this time.

Well I hope he doesn't mind taking in new ones. There was someone else who wanted to join but I haven't heard back from her.

Indeed. But this is so grand of a concept that I'll wait until the HPs (Hosted Projects) reopen, then I'll see if I'll get enough support and I'll ask the admins... But for now, it's a little bit difficult so I'll let it decay a little more.

Why not just start a new one though? I am very interested in something like this and I was hoping that you would just start a new one so that new, dedicated people such as myself, can enjoy an Rp like this type.

I'll see to that; I'll be setting up an interest check. Give me a couple of days though.

Alright. I will wait patiently then. Just give me a heads up whenever you decide to set up the new one.

I'll see to that; I'll be setting up an interest check. Give me a couple of days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back