• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy|Modern 1x1 (FxF/MxF/MxM)

jiminie

heaven in hiding
Hello!

About Me

I'm 18 and female, I love to write and most days I can write paragraphs. I suffer from BPD and anxiety as well as chronic pain, so this can sometimes interrupt my writing flow, but I always make people aware if it's going to affect an RP. I love developing characters, my absolute dream is to RP with someone with characters that really mesh and feed off of each other.

Ideas

Bold is what I would really like to do.

-
Slice of life

-Post-Apocalyptic

-Nurse x Patient

-Student x Teacher

-
Mental Asylum

-Stranded/Survival

-Prison

If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them! I'm into almost anything. I'll also be adding to this list as I go along.

A Bit More

-I love
Romance role-plays <- Most of my role-plays have an aspect of romance involved in them.

-I'm willing to do
FxF, MxF and MxM.

-Preference on
FxF/MxM.

What I Would Like From You

-Do not RP abuse of any kind.

-Give me long replies! No one-line replies please.

-Frequent replies, if you are unable to reply for a day or two, let me know. It's perfectly okay, I just don't want to be left feeling like you're ignoring me.

-Same goes for if you don't want to continue the RP.

-Be willing to help with plot planning and communicate with me!

-
Mental Health issues are fine but please make sure you do your research and don't romanticise them.

-
Self-harm is alright but keep it relatively PG (no graphic descriptions or descriptions of the act itself).

-I'm fine with using multiple characters, but only do so if you can write a paragraph or so for
each character.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you'd like to RP with me, I'd prefer to RP through the forum but if you want to PM that's fine too. Either way, comment below letting me know which one you'd like to RP or PM me. Here is the character sheet I'll be using for most of the RP's (I'll add specific things in for certain RPs).

Name: Self-explanitory.

Sexuality: If bisexual, let me know which pairing you prefer (MxM etc).

Brief Description of Personality: Basic traits/likes and dislikes etc.

Brief Description of Appearance: Just a description of clothing is fine if you have a picture.

Picture: Artwork, realistic or anime is perfectly fine. Use anything that portrays your character best.

So that's it! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Let me know if you want to do any of the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a romance between a dude who spends most of his day at a library or bookstore and someone who works there.

janos said:
How about a romance between a dude who spends most of his day at a library or bookstore and someone who works there.
That definitely sounds good, I'd be pretty interested in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm Basil or sometimes I go by my middle name (Tiberius) which is usually shortened to Ty. Call me either or I've also acquired the nickname "Facty" on this site so that works too... Your choice. I'll stop being weird now. I have a plot idea (not an actual plot as of yet - and I like to keep those things open ended anyways) that involves a mental asylum (of sorts), survival situations and possible clones. I can do MxF And MxM though I prefer MxM ofer MxF and to be the male in a MxF situation. If your interested I'd be more than happy to try to explain further in a pm

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Hello! I'm Basil or sometimes I go by my middle name (Tiberius) which is usually shortened to Ty. Call me either or I've also acquired the nickname "Facty" on this site so that works too... Your choice. I'll stop being weird now. I have a plot idea (not an actual plot as of yet - and I like to keep those things open ended anyways) that involves a mental asylum (of sorts), survival situations and possible clones. I can do MxF And MxM though I prefer MxM ofer MxF and to be the male in a MxF situation. If your interested I'd be more than happy to try to explain further in a pm

[/QUOTE]
Sure! I'd like to try that, I would rather to MxM too. Would you want to RP on forums or PM?

janos said:
@Karaleigh For the appearance, may I use anime pictures.
That's perfectly okay.

Just to say, you can you what ever pictures you like; artwork, real people pictures, anime etc. As long as you can tell their basic features (hair, eye colour, whether they're fat or slim etc.)

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Forums would be better

[/QUOTE]
Do you want to PM me with the plot idea and we can develop it etc?

BeardedDandere said:
Hey did you have any plot in mind when it comes to the slice of life?
Nothing in specific, possibly something school or work related? Or even some kind of summer break type thing.

Sirius1023 said:
Would you be up for something slice of life or perhaps student x teacher?
I sure am. Whichever you want to do.

BeardedDandere said:
If you want we can do like a slice of life school type thing I'm cool with anything really.
Message me with the kind of character(s) you will be using and whether you want to do MxF, FxF or MxM.

[QUOTE="tomato modest]okay, so, an mxm slice of life seems nice actually.

[/QUOTE]
We can do that! PM Me. :3

I am very interested in role playing with you. I don't have a preference for PM or thread, though I am not quite comfortable in role playing same sex relationships,(I don't know why, I am perfectly okay with them). I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 8 depending on interest and what I can work with. And usually I tend to post at least once a day, unless I am colided with school work, but if I am unable, I will try to let you know.

And yea, that about it. If you have any questions just ask and let me know if interested.

Hey! I'm looking at writing a slice of life right now since I haven't done that in a while. I typically write between 5-20 paragraphs, more for actions and less when it's mainly dialogue. I prefer writing in thread and playing a male. If you're still looking for partners, let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back