• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
RP Ideas --- A lot of them are not going to be standard, because I'm just not a Slice of Life person. I like some detail like adventure or action potential just to keep things... interesting. All Fantasy.

They're all based around pairing ideas, but it doesn't have to be romance.

Monster Hunting.

--- Different kind of idea, but it follows actual Monsters, the classics - Vampire, Undead, Werewolf, etc, whatever, part of an order to hunt actual, evil monsters. Supernatural powers, evil monsters, fantasy stuff in a modern world.

Royalty x Knight

--- Would prefer the role of Knight. Classic tale of royalty, a princess or whatever, falling for her literal knight in shining armor. Course we could spice it up somehow, like there is a war going on, warrior princess, or whatever the hell.

Mage x ... Someone.

---- Apprentice? Royalty? Demon Summon? I dunno. None of these ideas are all that concrete, but I'll pull it all together once we're settled on whatever we do. This one - Mage Teacher, Mage protector x Someone.

/////

The Gates of 9 Hells.

--- D&D Based. Gates to the 9 Hells are opening and Fiends are being unleashed on the world. Brave warriors, mages, even villains, must band together to fight this evil back before it swallows their world. 1 x 1 based, world building/built, multiple characters preferred, Main/Side. Bit of a heroic journey action.

The Lich.

---
Classic evil Lich arises and uses undead to terrorize the land. World kind of Built, still thinking on things.

The 4 Shrines.

---- Mages must journey to four sacred shrines to earn the favor and blessing of four deities. This is the only way their abilities will be unlocked and returned to them after being sealed away by the harsh laws of the land that despise magic. This journey is, in a small way, a kindness extended from the King.

Last edited:
I'm interested if you're down for some collaboration on the story.

I dod have a craving for mage x someone at some point, if you're cool with said 'someone' being of a more monstrous type.

I had a plot idea of found family/friendship between a mage and a cursed werewolf he had to hunt down. Cursed as in, it's not a willy-nilly turn in and out whenever you want, but just this "Beauty and the Beast" type of thing when it's just cursed to be a monster.

Seeing how this can easily be turned into a tank+caster duo, it can later follow whatever plot we find most appealing.

I'm interested in the monster hunting, the gates of hell, and the 4 shrines rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back