• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han took the two of them to a cave. The cave was filled with glowing gems and ores. "Welcome to Amerite Cave, the most forbidden place in Hell." He walked over to the wall and sat down. Shadow traveling took a lot of energy, so using it twice in a short time period drained him.

Haiiro gasped in amazement before her brain finally registered what Han had said. "Wait, forbidden?!" She seemed a bit scared, remembering the last time she had trespassed on forbidden lands and gotten chased down by three different gods at once. Suffice to say it wasn't very fun. (@Han Alister)

Slaxt walks to the palace to ask the Demon God to let him go to earth in search for his brother

"Yea....extremely forbidden." He grinned "But that means nobody should be here to find us." He looked around. "And no hellhounds."

"That's exactly why. The demon council was afraid people would try to harvest the gems, so they blocked it off entirely." He points to a broken gem. "But people still sneak in and harvest them...so...there is a chance that we could get caught." He laughs.

Slaxt enters the palace and asks the Demon God "Demon God please let me go to earth in search for my brother"

Daemonia looked at the young boy who stood before him. "And why should I let you. I need something in return."

Slaxt replies "I want to find my brother he's all I have left... After the orphanage burned down with all my friends I was all alone... So in return I'll give you this muffin" he pulls out a muffin "I made it myself it's really good"

Haiiro taps one of the gems lightly. "Is there something special about them, or do they just look amazing?" She seems a little bit nervous, hoping that they don't get caught. (@Han Alister)

Han stood up slowly, for he was still weak. "Well, crushed up, they can cure any disease and they sell for an extremely high price." He smiles "And they do look amazing."

Daemonia stared at the boy. "Fine." He took the muffin. "You may go. You're lucky I have a soft spot for food." He creates a portal in the corner. "Go through there." He said, pointing to the swirling vortex.

Haiiro smiles, wondering if they could cure amnesia but deciding it wasn't worth stealing one to find out. She notices that Han looks a little weak and walks over to him. "Are you okay? You seem a bit exhausted..." (@Han Alister)

Slaxt smiles "Thank you Demon God but how will I return?"

Han puts his hand of Haiiro's shoulder. "I'm fine. It's just that shadow traveling can take a lot of energy out of someone, especially when used twice in quick succession." He smiled. "I'll be fine. I'm used to overdoing my abilities."

(@AriaTheWatcher)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today seemed to be a good day to start attending the highschool she had chose. Akira glanced over towards the clock hanging on her living room wall as she grabbed her bag and keys. "I guess I might as well get going" turning to lock her foor, a small sigh escaped her lips as she began her slow walk to the school grounds.

Haiiro doesn't seem at all calmed by what Han said. "It makes me nervous seeing you like this..." She says quietly, swearing she heard something even though it was probably nothing. "I can lend you some of my power if that would be of use to you...." (@Han Alister)

Han pulled Haiiro close and kissed her passionately. "I assure you I'm fine. Don't use up your power for me." In truth, Han did feel weaker than normal, but he thought it was because he carried another person with him.

(@AriaTheWatcher)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nenma jumped up at the whisper in his ear and looked around. "Who's there!?" He said in his fighting stance ready to attack anything that comes at him.

"Oh well what ever... Thanks demon god" As Slaxt goes through the portal he waves the demon God goodbye

Han let go of Haiiro and walked back to the wall. He collapsed to the floor. "I...just...need...to...rest." He said panting. Han felt horrible. Why does hell always do this. He needed to get back to earth, but Haiiro seemed to love this place so he stayed.

Haiiro kneeled down beside Han. "It's hell that's doing this to you, isn't it. We should go, I don't want you to get hurt...plus I am sensing that something is wrong back on Earth..." (@Han Alister)

As Slaxt went through the portal he saw a door, so he approached it and went in and before he realized it he was at the roof of a school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back