• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait...you can't be serious that has to be some kind of joke... you know what don't even answer that." Elizabeth angrily says before grabbing her stuff storming off on her way to school.

Elizabeth gave Kaylee an angry glare and then stormed off once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
A red light emanated from Kaylee's body as it went from a size 5'4 to 6'8, her clothes disappeared and were replaced with dragon scales along the right side of her body "The girl knows not of her mistakes"

"I could kill you now. End your misery, my other form, she has corrupted your mind to much to undo the damage"

"What the hell are you tal..." She said turning around, stopping mid sentence, and stopped struggling. She was both confused and scared out of her mind.

"I...don't get it... how can someone exist and not exist at the same time???" Elizabeth asked, using the hand that wasn't being held to try to get a grip on the stone in her pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But...you're acting completely differently then Kaylee would..." Elizabeth stated, clearly not understanding.

A bright red flash engulfed them. Kaylee stood holding Elizabeth's hand in the middle of the park "Are you ok?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back