• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(For those of you who haven't checked my profile to see why I haven't been replying I won't be able to reply very often until Friday. I can reply right now, so who do I owe a reply to?)

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, you're lucky then. My family like to pretend I'm not there. They say I have "bad blood" cause they are all normal." She shrugged. As she tried to get comfortable on the chair.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Normal does not exist." Ansom muttered. "Anyways. I bet you would like to get back to reading or whatever, so I will be going." He set the cake down, which was now just a small sliver. "Thank you for the food." He smiled looked around for his knife. "Hmm...It must have fell out whenever you shook the room." He mumbled as he searched.

Sweetone said:
S*x party xD lol jk)

"Oh, do you need help finding it?" She stood up, glancing around the room.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, do you need help finding it?" She stood up, glancing around the room.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shook his head. "No need to trouble yourself." He sighed and gave up. "Eh, keep it." He shrugged and chuckled. "It isn't that valuable. I am pretty sure it is my roommate's." He laughed louder. "Anyways, thanks again."

".....uhm okay, I'll see you later then, I guess" she waved at him as he left. She'd look for the knife later, she didn't feel comfortable keeping it.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
".....uhm okay, I'll see you later then, I guess" she waved at him as he left. She'd look for the knife later, she didn't feel comfortable keeping it.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom walked out of the door and closed it behind him "I need a sparring partner." He said to himself as he walked down the dorm hallway. "But you would want to fight against me? A fellow god maybe? Nah." He sighed and walked out of the buiding and out into the school courtyard. He unsheathed the katana and begun to swing it around absentmindely.

Clover silently stares at Ansom while he swings his sword. "What is he doing?" He thought to himself.

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

Moriko was sitting in the tree she normally sat in in the school courtyard, she spotted Ansom coming out of the building.

"Watch where you swing that, you could hurt someone" she chimed.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Moriko was sitting in the tree she normally sat in in the school courtyard, she spotted Ansom coming out of the building.
"Watch where you swing that, you could hurt someone" she chimed.

@AsongOfIceandFire
"That is my intention." Ansom looked over at Moriko. Should I fight....Nah. He sighed and continued to walk before looking at the katana. "Maybe this is scaring people away." He broke the blade across his knee and threw the two pieces down on the ground. He nodded in satisfaction as the two shards caught fire.

Clover smiles and lies back on the bench still watching Ansom. He finally spoke after a few seconds "You don't seem to be having fun there Ansom."

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moriko stared at the burning pieces blinking a few times, looking confused. "Why did you do that?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom frowned as he was addressed by two people at the same time. "No, I am not having fun." He said to clover. "Because I can." He answered Moriko's question. He did not really care that he gave both of them pretty generic and vague replies. He sat on the nearest bench.

"Alright... Well I hope you have fun soon." He looks up at the sky and closes his eyes "The weather is nice today..." He thought to himself as he felt the breeze hit his face.

Ansom sighed and looked over at Moriko. "I need to fight something pretty soon. If Elizabeth was serious about those exams, then I need to get into shape." He slapped his stomach. "I have been relaxing too much." He chuckled and poked Moriko on her abdomen. "I need a flat stomach like yours."" He smiled.

@Nonalaka

Moriko chuckled "you aren't fat Ansom" she sat down,"why don't you find a someone to train with?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
Moriko chuckled "you aren't fat Ansom" she sat down,"why don't you find a someone to train with?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "Ehh..I haven't met with much people, and I wouldn't fight with you. If you fight like your roommate, I don't want to waste my time." He laughed at his joke. "Besides, even if I did find someone who is a good candidate, as part of my honor, I have to tell them I tend to get a little too into the fight. After that, they usually yield pretty quickly. I haven't been a fight that lasted more than two rounds since I have been here." He sighed again.

"If I fight like my roommate?... Dakota doesn't fight...she just panics..." her eyes narrowed as she looked at him "...what did you do?".

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"If I fight like my roommate?... Dakota doesn't fight...she just panics..." her eyes narrowed as she looked at him "...what did you do?".
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom gave an innocent grin. "Ohhh...nothing." He said sweetly. "Unless you count the fact that I had a sword at her throat." He chuckled. "She did panic alright. Even hit my head with a book." He shook his head slwly, still smiling. "Man, I love that girl." He looked back at Moriko. "You should learn a few things from her. Maybe be a little more disorderly." He suggested.

Clover opens his eyes and looks at Ansom "You probably kissed her on the lips." He grins and looks back up at the sky.

"Oh, my,"she frowned. Wondering if she was alright. "I guess that's not my nature, sorry I'm not your dream girl" she laughed, petting the rabbit on her lap.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back