• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shivered "i-i stay with y-y-you " she covered up her self the best she could smiling as he pulled me along , her long hair was cold on her back she tripped as they hurried along and fell and stood up with scraped knees and hands

Han reached his hands out picking up Dylan, "No stopping here." He said picking her up and carrying her to his dorm. "Home...where its nice and warm." He said running to his room changing into some different clothes before covering up so he wouldn't freeze to death.

Dylan threw a blanket over his face and changed out to her cold wet bra and panties and poofing her self some dry panties and a gaint t shirt sliping under the covers next to Han shivering still

@RomanTheFireGod

Han had snuggled Dylan, "I heard this was a good way to get warm." He said with a smirk.

she pressed her face against his chest "mmm one of the bast ways to get warm " she smiled and looked up at him and kissed him a few moments later breathing away " yes , very good way to get warm" she nuzzled against him and smiled

@RomanTheFireGod

Han yawned. "I'm sleepy, its been a long day." He said putting his arm around Dylan. He pulled he closer and hugged her as he went to sleep. Han had to return home for his family magic tournament so he went to sleep early.

"mhhmmm " she said mutter quietly " what are we doing tomorrow?" she said half awake puting her head on his chest pullng the covers closer to herself

@RomanTheFireGod

"I'm going home." Han said in a low voice. "Its an serious family tradition." He said holding Dylan's hands. "I'm gonna pack in the morning." Han told her.

she thought for a moment " I would like to come." she said sounding serious for once" Ill stay out of the way and do whateve is needed of me .... Please......i would really like to go with you..."

Blue smiled " if it gets to much i promise you can help , how dose that sound ? i just , i think it slows it down a bit ,I dont know , but i promise if it get to much you can step in" she got on her tip toes and kissed him

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue nodded and walked toward the kitchen wobbling a bit she bit her lip , biting back the pain and started cooking mindlessly , humming Blue moon as she went

Han sighed, "Will you behave?" He asked playfully giving Dylan a kiss. "You can come, my parents would be happy to meet you." Han said smiling.

dyaln giggled and wraped her arms around his neck and kiss ed him" only when i must." she winked and blushed" i hope they like me " she said as she yawned "mm tired good night "she kissed his cheek and settled in

(i have to get up at 4 am tomarrow and its like.....almost midnight sooo imma try and call it a night , i might get back on so just tagg me)

I watched blue nervously as she wobbled into the kitchen and started to cook "blue you better be right" I mumbled as I secretly held the talisman Ivan had given to me debating weather to call on him or not

(Ok night)

@Sixxx

(( Sure thing ))

Han eventually fell asleep too. He wondered what his family has been doing since he departed for school. He would be glad to talk to his father, his mother too. He would be even happier if they liked Dylan also.

@Sixxx

I'd pulled out my phone and texted hans "hey hans are you and dylan doing any thing in the next couple of days because I was thinking you guys and blue and I could go on a little vacation" I texted him hoping they where free and up for it

@RomanTheFireGod

Han woke up from the ring of his phone. He read Daniel's text and replied: Dylan and I are going to my parents. I have a family tradition thing happening. If you wanna go I can find you two a hotel room. Han sat his phone back down and went back to sleep.

@Daniel reaver

"Thank you hans. We needed some breathing room and I though that some thing like this would help so thank you" I had typed but didn't send it yet

Asphyxiated said:
I think we know who would be on Akiras D faster than the rest...
4A9OKVO.gif
))

Whoops. Sorry.))
((( What even..? .-. )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs, and when the waiter comes to the table she orders a large pizza with anchovies, pepperoni, and bacon.
Clover smiles and looks at the waiter "May you please make half of the pizza Bacon and Pepperoni."

(I come back and all I see is people fighting/arguing and "Akira's D." *sigh* I worry about you guys sometimes..)

Asphyxiated said:
Vex watched him for a moment, eventually smiling back sincerely. He didn't let go of his hand as he walked over to the chocolates and grabbed some dark chocolate. "My favorite."
Mahiro swooped up his basket with his freehand and held it up to Vex, "Oh? I thought I was your favourite treat." He grinned cheekily at him and held his hand a little tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back