• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
dylan held on to him as they fell" whats going on ?" she shivered " can i take us to the dorm?" she said a little afraid "ill make a portal i dont wanna be here " she said uncomfortable now , they were half naked in a strange place and she was nervous

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm about to do the same. One of my.. "friends" wants me to go to lunch with them. I'll be back in around two hours of something xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((You mean the side bitch? Have fun. WITHOUT ME!!! D'x))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm about to do the same. One of my.. "friends" wants me to go to lunch with them. I'll be back in around two hours of something xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Riiiite.

One of my..."friends" told me to take my sleep butt to bed. I was like "Nahhh I'm good" but she said "Take yo ass to bed". And thus I am going.)

PixelScoreMC said:
((You mean the side bitch? Have fun. WITHOUT ME!!! D'x))
((( If you're admitting to being my main bitch, then sure, something like that xD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
(...Wait, this means I have no one to rp with... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xD )
((( I won't be gone long Dx )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Riiiite.
One of my..."friends" told me to take my sleep butt to bed. I was like "Nahhh I'm good" but she said "Take yo ass to bed". And thus I am going.)

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm guessing it was Phyxi? xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If you're admitting to being my main bitch, then sure, something like that xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((OF COURSE IM YOUR MAIN BITCH. BAKA.))

Haiiro sighs, aimlessly wandering around the school courtyard. "Boring classes, boring day." She mumbles to herself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If you're admitting to being my main bitch, then sure, something like that xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(XDDDDD No. Noooo.)

Han attempted to make a flame. "I cant use my powers!" He said flicking his fingers repeatedly. He noticed a rusty sword and grabbed it. "You can try and do so. Hopefully it works."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Hol uhp. Who is dis ? Aki-sempai~ i cant satisfy you? But i thought you enjoyed last night.)

[/QUOTE]
((Byitch. Get out. Your just a side bae. Nothing compared to the number one of the pack.

*cough* me *cough*))

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or insulted.
tumblr_mrbddgcXfH1s0dr8co1_500.gif
))

PixelScoreMC said:
((Byitch. Get out. Your just a side bae. Nothing compared to the number one of the pack.
*cough* me *cough*))
( *snaps fingers* number one in a pack of hoes. Bish. *rolls neck, pops lips* Get like the real MVP )

(...How many times do I have to say it before someone get's it through their thick skulls, THESE KINDS OF CONVERSATIONS ARE WHAT THE OOC IS FOR, USE IT!!!)

AriaTheWatcher said:
(...How many times do I have to say it before someone get's it through their thick skulls, THESE KINDS OF CONVERSATIONS ARE WHAT THE OOC IS FOR, USE IT!!!)
(( .-. I'm sorry Aria-sama. I promise I'll do better next time. ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Yes ma'am.

._.

We'll handle dhis lata...bish )

(this fuckin internet)

Dyaln sighed and made a portal it was shakey so she grabed him an yanked him in it closed as soon as they were through and they fell onto her bed in her cold dorm and she gasped trembling form the cold and from using her power like that , her white chunk got a little bigger and layed back on the bed shivering and exhusted

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue smiled and took her hand on his pulling it off her "im fine " she said " im fine with pain , its how you get stronger

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Han hated the cold so this was terrible for him. "How in hell did you live here?!" Han sneezed repeatedly. "Oh man." Han got up looking down at his current attire. "Oh man, I'm fucked." He shivered his way to the door pulling Dylan with him. "Your living with me now...this...this is just....t-t-terrible." He said moving as fast as he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back