• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy High School

If you were to join, what gender would you join as?

• Female

• Male

• Other

• One of each

• More female characters than male

• More male characters than female

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very well, Faust Windfallow shall join as the Defense Against Dark Arts teacher. XD

On a serious note, can I play as a staff who teaches the kids... uuuh... less 'nice' magic?

Very well, Faust Windfallow shall join as the Defense Against Dark Arts teacher. XD

On a serious note, can I play as a staff who teaches the kids... uuuh... less 'nice' magic?
Only if it is to help them control it better. Like how not to summon zombies to take over the world. And yes, go for history teacher!

Already have an appearance.
shadowrun_orc_by_elifsiebenpfeiffer-d5pb8p1.jpg

I'm also probably gonna be making some form of 'Jerk with a Heart of Gold.'
Bonus points if I give him a literal heart of gold that some villain may try to steal.
is it me or is he wearing a TF2 Engie outfit?

NAME: luciano (lucy)

HAIR COLOR: dirty blond, brown roots

HAIR STYLE: bob

EYE COLOR: dark brown

SKIN TONE: pale

HEIGHT: 5’2

WEIGHT: 85

SPECIAL FEATURE: tragus piercing (likes to hide it)

OUTFIT: as seen below.

PERSONALITY: shy until you get to know her, then she’ll let you in on all her secrets. Always friend with the gay guys. Scene of style. Mature when she needs to. Likes to fit in. wants to be everyone's friend

STRENGTH: surprisingly strong. Gets you to tell secrets against your will by looking into your eyes.

WEAKNESS: gets embarrassed easily
xG2amfNzFE7T-RcHer__vtC6QQLbXbJCdqwah1mf_yK0p5LyjNCga6Fb_i_PpbmP6xFaplLsYrAiHMOxZWYI9kd0hPHw3G-A7AYhrxJsfF4ojM3yUW4CYEt_VbvAKRHRkqfn7Nlt

Last edited:
NAME: luciano (lucy)

HAIR COLOR: dirty blond, brown roots

HAIR STYLE: bob

EYE COLOR: dark brown

SKIN TONE: pale

HEIGHT: 5’2

WEIGHT: 85

SPECIAL FEATURE: tragus piercing (likes to hide it)

OUTFIT: as seen below.

PERSONALITY: shy until you get to know her, then she’ll let you in on all her secrets. Always friend with the gay guys. Scene of style. Mature when she needs to. Likes to fit in. wants to be everyone's friend

STRENGTH: surprisingly strong. Gets you to tell secrets against your will by looking into your eyes.

WEAKNESS: gets embarrassed easily
xG2amfNzFE7T-RcHer__vtC6QQLbXbJCdqwah1mf_yK0p5LyjNCga6Fb_i_PpbmP6xFaplLsYrAiHMOxZWYI9kd0hPHw3G-A7AYhrxJsfF4ojM3yUW4CYEt_VbvAKRHRkqfn7Nlt
Character sheets don't go here.

It sounds like a good role-play to be in since I've been gone for the longest time.
So I might as well join!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back