• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ilstead

Previously Edward Valentine
I know stupid name but hopefully, it will have enticed you to check out my post! So first things first, I’m a male that's over 18 and looking for a dark fantasy-themed rp. I’m Semi-literate (I make mistakes but who doesn’t?) Looking for a partner. I do both MxM and MxF. My schedule is pretty open for a while so I can usually respond multiple times a day or even rapid fire. I can get pretty detailed especially if I'm doing my main characters and side characters as well. I also write in the third person perspective and I don’t really have any limits myself. I hope this would have elements of Romance, drama/angst, and some action.

What I'm asking for in a partner:
The biggest one is being over 18, there will be cursing and violence in this rp as for anything sexual side we can just fade to black not a big deal to me. No matter what though I ask my partner to be over 18 as this is more for my own comfort level.
No ghosting please if things aren’t working out I totally understand but it would just be nice to know.

I would really like ooc conversations too, it would be nice to get a friend out of this too!

Other than those listed above I’m pretty easy to deal with.

Now for the plot! This is more of a quick list of the overarching ideas I have but if there's anything you want to change or add to I would be more than happy to listen to any of your ideas. I play as a male for all plots.

Also, I only RP OC x OC.

Percy Jackson
Naruto
Star Wars the Old Republic
Star Trek
Record of the Grandcrest

Or

Nerd x Cheerleader/Jock
Rich x Poor
Celebrity x Civilian

Or

Roman Timeline
France Timeline
Greek Timeline
Victorian Timeline
Feudal Japan Timeline'

Or

Historical Transmigration
Transmigration to New World
Reincarnation
Wuxia
Xianxia

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to roleplay something set in the Feudal Japan timeline, if you're interested at the moment.

I’d love to do something with percy jackson if you’re still open to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back