• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Based Roleplay

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
Would anyone be interested in the idea? I don't really have a story in mind but I like to think I'm pretty open minded and easy to work with when it comes to settings/plots. The general premise is basically fantasy and I'm open to the idea  of a more medieval setting, similar to Lord of the Rings/Game of Thrones. Basically a world different from our own, where mythical creatures roam. 

I'm also open to a Futuristic setting, where civilization has evolved greatly, but the system that governs humanity is collapsing, there are government conspiracies, Inevitable alien invasion, etc.

I'm also open to romance being incoporated into the roleplay as well, if that matters to anyone.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Before the written language ever existed or anyone knew you could build a boat, Magic ruled the world. As time went on magic users were either hunted to extinction or died off as the humans without magic banded together. Technology advanced and time went on. Eventually were in 2084 and world war Three is seven years in the past. Mankind has dusted itself off and put arguments aside to scrap together the broken world. What no one knew is magic still existed and World War 3 had left a huge crack in the world, literally. At the epicenter of the war there is a huge hole be it from bombs or advanced trench warfare mankind had dug into an ancient tomb. Magic escaped from this tomb monsters began to pop into existence. As if the opening of the tomb was a spark that set into motion a flame greater then the sun. Magic and technology are half hazardly being put together. Although all this is happening there was a boy in the tomb. Carbon dating puts the boys age in the millions, He speaks a language no one knows and is slowly progressing to understand English. The boys name Is unknown but people call him the missing link. He was shipped off to the worlds greatest laboratory to be studied. Fearing over stimulation or a violent reaction from the being upon awakening there was only a handful of staff aloud to make contact with the boy.

I have a character form for the person found in the tomb, You could play the person assigned to take care of them directly? This could be MxM or FxF MxF doesn't matter. Could have some romance could be strictly plot. doesn't matter I just desperately want to do this Arch with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back