• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy as deep as your imagination

Aurorafaith

I'm 30 years old. It's important for me that you are 25+ so the age difference doesn't feel weird!

Let's create a fantasy world. Castles, paranormal creatures, white foxes with 3 tails, magical relics, various worlds, secret tunnels behind waterfalls, anything your mind comes up with!

Really looking for a dark romance with a bit of character drama with twists and turns but I'm honestly up for just about anything!

Weird thing about me is I don't like plots. I want our characters to meet like strangers. I don't want to spend days learing about your character. I want to get to know them in their natural setting. When you meet a friend in real life you don't already know them or their life. My characters will think and make decisions based on what is presented to them. Weird. I know. :)

What I don't like-
Non-creative partners
Rp based solely on torture
Character pregnancy or little kids unless the story was going that way
Character amnesia
Players that hold back. I don't have many limits other than don't bring up weird subjects like characters under 18..
Stories about a queen/king.

Please don't give me a line reply. At least a paragraph and leave me something to work with. I'll do the same for you!

Also, I will create and play characters for the role play depending on where the story is going. They could be temporary or show up on occasion.

I really am looking to create a whole new fantasy world and would love help doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back