• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastical Fantasy Questing: OOC

Can I just say wow you guys are great artists, I couldn't draw like that even if I tried- you're both making me feel bad about using a picture from the internet for my character now >_<

Anyway

Tierax Tierax Yeah I think your character is really original in both concept and execution, clearly your sense of creativity is better than mine and I look forward to having a non-human race (one that could even be considered a monster race) to interact with and be a part of the team (it'll also be funny to see what happens if we ever encounter some elves lol)

K KodomoYamiya you are also original with your concept- I really like the whole 'dual wielding for fun' type thing- it gives him a bit of a flare. It seems like it'll be really easy to make a subplot out of his background so I'm looking forward to that too

Good job to you both for not making your characters OP or anything too, I'll hopefully have mine up within 24 hours!!

Tierax Tierax so you essentially make characters before you see a roleplay XD
That might be the most counterproductive but productive strategy to joining a roleplay with said characters I've ever seen!

Tierax Tierax if I'm being honest I often do the same thing (minus the drawing cause I literally can't even draw a straight line with a ruler), I just write up a bunch of characters sometimes and look for stuff to stick them in, not having much luck with that recently though so I went ahead and MADE something I knew my character would fit in lol

Tsuna Tsuna you mind giving a little more detail with your character there? Try to fill in all of the categories
If you're really not in the mood then just a bit more on the backstory would be much appreciated

Even just a description of their appearence would be nice.

Seems like we got a whole party though, mage, fighter, support/cleric and ranged haha

(Also there is a reason I search for these images on private, cause that kind of search on my history will look odd if anyone borrows my phone to look something up...)

yep! the picture is actually the outfit from the song 'The Snow White Princess Is...' which is why i was thrown for a loop there.

Well, guess you're partying up with a personal idol then!!
My character isn't the most likeable though so don't think of her as Hatsune Miku, for your sake XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back