• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastical Fantasy Questing: OOC

Maybe I'll give it a try too, then you can all see what I mean by me being a bad artist XD

I shall post the starting post of the actual RP once Tsuna Tsuna updates his CS

Also just a quick question to everyone, where are we all going to be at the beginning of the rp? I envisioned the beginning to be kind of routine because I was thinking we all just "happen" meet up in the place where parties join up with each other and then decide to party up after interacting a little.

Since everyone included that they're already members of the FFQ in their CS then is it fair if I assume as of right now your characters are all not in a party?

Haha true? Also, the city is Sternway yes? And it's Sternway hall you describe? Just want to clarify as i type my post

Well said, I'll try to not be confusing next time, truth is I'm not experienced at hosting an rp

This is essentially my first one so I apologise for anything that may go wrong

Thanks!!
I think I'll probably make one more post and then go to sleep, I got school in the morning :/
You guys feel free to just keep going

Oh if that's what you were going to do then I'll have Blaire stay put and I won't post now because there won't be much for me to say. I was initially going to work towards you guys but you do your thing.

Haha yeah, i think that was a good intro run for our characters! I don't think we'll be waiting long, shuttle is normally on in about an hour from now

I am so sorry guys, I was super busy today
School then job interview and then party Then homework
I am so frazzled rn you wouldn't believe XD I better get down to reading

Thanks for keeping it going though guys, you're the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back