• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantastic Journey for MxM Enamorment.

FentasticFen

Pʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ Pʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ
Hello and welcome!

"Have you ever experienced suchlike sensation of infatuation with a story so rich, so thrilling and invigorating, that it makes your toes curl? That makes you expect anxiously for the following events? That keeps you at guard and interested not only in the developing story, but the mind of who carries it with you? Oh, I crave for it."

I've come in the quest of finding a literate, long-term MxM role-play partner. I, myself, attempt to deliver detailed responses with content for my partner to respond. A paragraph as minimum, perhaps two as a small ideal, yet the more I get to read, the more excited I get to respond. But! Considering life and time -- for creating a good post takes time and energy -- I do not request quick responses in a day's spawn. One or two, perhaps none for a day, I can deal with (and I expect that similar liberties are given to me, too). I'm patient! I will always be up for chatting-it-up in the meantime, plot what awaits next! I do hope to create good relationships with I role-play with.

As of the role-play on itself, I carry a few simple plots. For the sake of this thread, I'll post basic plots people usually go with. However I do keep a few more developed ones under my sleeve. I do not mind mature themes, in fact I expect my partner to be alright with them. There aren't many limitations I keep, only a few very specific ones that I'll speak once we get to messaging me. I do not mind being Dominant, Submissive or Switch. My preference often depends on the plot or on my partner. However, I will not take: extremely shy, stuttering, willing submissive. I do not care of being dominant, yet role-playing with stereotypical Sub's tends to grow boring and, ultimately, I'll end up dropping the role-play. I want good characters, ones I'll cheer and cry for, come on! I usually prefer drawn face-claims. Realistic is alright, yet it doesn't sit too well on myself.

Plots:
  • Prince x Pirate.
  • Angel x Demon.
  • Omegaverse (Aka: Alpha x Omega).
  • Best Friends.
  • Mafia.
  • Florist x Tattoo Artist.
  • Demigods.
  • Teacher x Student.
  • Jock x Nerd.
  • Workplace AU.
  • Boss x New Employee.
  • Prostitute x Mafia.
  • Mafia x Hostage.
  • Vampire x Human.
  • Supernatural x Human.
  • Supernatural x Supernatural (Preferebly regarding conflict between species/groups).
  • Boss x Secretary.
I'll be happy to hear from you! If I don't respond, it may be because I've fallen asleep. If that's the case, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Howdy there! It's two a.m. here, and I should be getting some sleep, but nah.
I would love to do an Angel x Demon or Omegaverse role-play with you!

Howdy there! It's two a.m. here, and I should be getting some sleep, but nah.
I would love to do an Angel x Demon or Omegaverse role-play with you!
Makes two of us, lmao. I'm glad that you're interested! Just DM me and we'll get right on it.

Sounds like fun! I'm down with getting invested :) I have an idea about merging a couple of the pairings you showed.

Hi! I saw your post and was wondering if you might be open to the plot summaries I have below. I think they kind of align with your interests.

1. In a world where magic was once very common and varied, the Gods watched and guided the various races of their world. However over eons, the Gods have all killed themselves off through various means. With the absence of their creators, the races slowly lose their touch to magic but continue on with life. Our story would revolve around my character who was blessed/cursed by the last Gods before they disappeared with immortality (not absolute, various ways to be killed) and power with the mission of watching over the world. And your character which believes himself to be a normal person. This however isn't even close to being true. Your character would have been born during a unique cosmic event that hasn't happened in billions of years, or as you can say, born at the right place and right time. Your character would have the potential to become a God. Because of this, my character has to protect yours from various dangers while teaching you about a world of magic and your very nature.

2. Your character would be the heir to one of the most renown magical families in the world. However, you don't really care for that life, especially because your magical potential is nearly nonexistent (at the beginning). However, somehow you manage to preform a summoning spell during a training session, in which you were trying to summon a small weak creature. Instead by luck or fate, you summon my character. My character, unknown to your character, would be one of the 7 Demon Kings of Hell, though because of your imprecise summoning, is robbed of most of his power and trapped in human form. Now bound by a pact neither wants, the two have to learn to work together to undue this mess. Eventually learning to trust the other and become a team as they both grow stronger together. My character would teach you about magic in a way you can actually learn, while your character learns about their real family history. Over the course of the RP there will be deceit, fights, betrayal and anguish, collateral damage and maybe even a fight or two with the other Kings of Hell.

Hi! I saw your post and was wondering if you might be open to the plot summaries I have below. I think they kind of align with your interests.

1. In a world where magic was once very common and varied, the Gods watched and guided the various races of their world. However over eons, the Gods have all killed themselves off through various means. With the absence of their creators, the races slowly lose their touch to magic but continue on with life. Our story would revolve around my character who was blessed/cursed by the last Gods before they disappeared with immortality (not absolute, various ways to be killed) and power with the mission of watching over the world. And your character which believes himself to be a normal person. This however isn't even close to being true. Your character would have been born during a unique cosmic event that hasn't happened in billions of years, or as you can say, born at the right place and right time. Your character would have the potential to become a God. Because of this, my character has to protect yours from various dangers while teaching you about a world of magic and your very nature.

2. Your character would be the heir to one of the most renown magical families in the world. However, you don't really care for that life, especially because your magical potential is nearly nonexistent (at the beginning). However, somehow you manage to preform a summoning spell during a training session, in which you were trying to summon a small weak creature. Instead by luck or fate, you summon my character. My character, unknown to your character, would be one of the 7 Demon Kings of Hell, though because of your imprecise summoning, is robbed of most of his power and trapped in human form. Now bound by a pact neither wants, the two have to learn to work together to undue this mess. Eventually learning to trust the other and become a team as they both grow stronger together. My character would teach you about magic in a way you can actually learn, while your character learns about their real family history. Over the course of the RP there will be deceit, fights, betrayal and anguish, collateral damage and maybe even a fight or two with the other Kings of Hell.
I very much like the first plot! Like, a lot! DM me so we can chat it up!

f79c0b6e2e90118a3ad18a9d93684a8c.jpg

Love the first one and second one (first mostly)

I'm interested if you're still available for plotting something out!!! I generally like mixing supernatural elements with modern elements as well, but quite honestly I could do anything you're craving on your list!

Hi! There are so many wonderful pairings that it is hard picking one! Pm me if you are still looking for more partners, I would love to plot something out with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back