• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantastic Journey for MxM Enamorment.

Hey there, you seem pretty cool! I'd be down to RP with you and get to know you more, and I've taken a particular interest in the Demigod and Florist x Tattoo Artist (might have an idea for this one!) pairings. If you'd like, DM me if you're still looking for a partner!~

Hi! I'm wondering if you'd be interesting in RPing with me, I love character development and something that is a big must for me is realistic character interactions! I have a specific modern plot in mind, if you're interested! Please send me a message if your interested and thank you for your time! :)

Hello and welcome!

"Have you ever experienced suchlike sensation of infatuation with a story so rich, so thrilling and invigorating, that it makes your toes curl? That makes you expect anxiously for the following events? That keeps you at guard and interested not only in the developing story, but the mind of who carries it with you? Oh, I crave for it."

I've come in the quest of finding a literate, long-term MxM role-play partner. I, myself, attempt to deliver detailed responses with content for my partner to respond. A paragraph as minimum, perhaps two as a small ideal, yet the more I get to read, the more excited I get to respond. But! Considering life and time -- for creating a good post takes time and energy -- I do not request quick responses in a day's spawn. One or two, perhaps none for a day, I can deal with (and I expect that similar liberties are given to me, too). I'm patient! I will always be up for chatting-it-up in the meantime, plot what awaits next! I do hope to create good relationships with I role-play with.

As of the role-play on itself, I carry a few simple plots. For the sake of this thread, I'll post basic plots people usually go with. However I do keep a few more developed ones under my sleeve. I do not mind mature themes, in fact I expect my partner to be alright with them. There aren't many limitations I keep, only a few very specific ones that I'll speak once we get to messaging me. I do not mind being Dominant, Submissive or Switch. My preference often depends on the plot or on my partner. However, I will not take: extremely shy, stuttering, willing submissive. I do not care of being dominant, yet role-playing with stereotypical Sub's tends to grow boring and, ultimately, I'll end up dropping the role-play. I want good characters, ones I'll cheer and cry for, come on! I usually prefer drawn face-claims. Realistic is alright, yet it doesn't sit too well on myself.

Plots:
  • Prince x Pirate.
  • Angel x Demon.
  • Omegaverse (Aka: Alpha x Omega).
  • Best Friends.
  • Mafia.
  • Florist x Tattoo Artist.
  • Demigods.
  • Teacher x Student.
  • Jock x Nerd.
  • Workplace AU.
  • Boss x New Employee.
  • Prostitute x Mafia.
  • Mafia x Hostage.
  • Vampire x Human.
  • Supernatural x Human.
  • Supernatural x Supernatural (Preferebly regarding conflict between species/groups).
  • Boss x Secretary.
I'll be happy to hear from you! If I don't respond, it may be because I've fallen asleep. If that's the case, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
I'm very interested! Are you still looking?

Hello! I'm interested in RP with you- particularly the more supernatural-themed pairings you have. But I have to ask, are you willing to RP on discord? I'm often away at work Discord makes it easier for communication.

Playing as the hostage would be interesting.
Playing a good mxm scene is a bit hard for me since I have two male characters and one is open to sexuality while the other is straight and a bit curious. Still, playing as someone who got caught up in a bank robbery and accidentally saw the peoples' faces? That could lead to disaster... or to someone who can only fight back so much while having to obey the instructions of the leader or the son of the leader.

Hello and welcome!

"Have you ever experienced suchlike sensation of infatuation with a story so rich, so thrilling and invigorating, that it makes your toes curl? That makes you expect anxiously for the following events? That keeps you at guard and interested not only in the developing story, but the mind of who carries it with you? Oh, I crave for it."

I've come in the quest of finding a literate, long-term MxM role-play partner. I, myself, attempt to deliver detailed responses with content for my partner to respond. A paragraph as minimum, perhaps two as a small ideal, yet the more I get to read, the more excited I get to respond. But! Considering life and time -- for creating a good post takes time and energy -- I do not request quick responses in a day's spawn. One or two, perhaps none for a day, I can deal with (and I expect that similar liberties are given to me, too). I'm patient! I will always be up for chatting-it-up in the meantime, plot what awaits next! I do hope to create good relationships with I role-play with.

As of the role-play on itself, I carry a few simple plots. For the sake of this thread, I'll post basic plots people usually go with. However I do keep a few more developed ones under my sleeve. I do not mind mature themes, in fact I expect my partner to be alright with them. There aren't many limitations I keep, only a few very specific ones that I'll speak once we get to messaging me. I do not mind being Dominant, Submissive or Switch. My preference often depends on the plot or on my partner. However, I will not take: extremely shy, stuttering, willing submissive. I do not care of being dominant, yet role-playing with stereotypical Sub's tends to grow boring and, ultimately, I'll end up dropping the role-play. I want good characters, ones I'll cheer and cry for, come on! I usually prefer drawn face-claims. Realistic is alright, yet it doesn't sit too well on myself.

Plots:

• Prince x Pirate.
  • Angel x Demon.
  • Omegaverse (Aka: Alpha x Omega).
  • Best Friends.
  • Mafia.
  • Florist x Tattoo Artist.
  • Demigods.
  • Teacher x Student.
  • Jock x Nerd.
  • Workplace AU.
  • Boss x New Employee.
  • Prostitute x Mafia.
  • Mafia x Hostage.
  • Vampire x Human.
  • Supernatural x Human.
  • Supernatural x Supernatural (Preferebly regarding conflict between species/groups).
  • Boss x Secretary.
I'll be happy to hear from you! If I don't respond, it may be because I've fallen asleep. If that's the case, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
If you’re looking still for vampire x human or boss x secretary im interested !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back