• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia High [reboot]

Putting his hoodie back on he changed back to normal and walked back to the table except he had forgotten to put back on his pants and shoes exposing his skeletal legs. he sat back down at the other table and made shadow puppets by making his eyes glow.

Beebe laughed a little and said "how old are you two?" he asked

@MissUnusualAngel101 @JayKuro

"It has it's ups and downs but yeah, we love it!" They both said at the same time smiling a bit at Raven. "And actually it doesn't make me feel better. I know I'm short don't rub it in." They both looked over at Beebe. "How old do we look?" They both asked once more. This always happened when they took their eye patches off, soon they would be moving at the same too, until everything they did was in sync.

@MissUnusualAngel101 @BeebeTheWarrior

Glancing back at the skeletal dude, she stares at the boney legs. Interesting, she thought.

Raven, not wanting to be rude continued to focus in the conversation. "I wish I had a twin, but then again-- that might be bad." She smirked. "I'll be the evil one." She giggled.

Not too far away from the boy far away, she let her gray clouds surround him, forming them as figures dancing around joyously. She smiled at this, as the cloud showed a misty couple dancing and jumping around like from a ball. "But then again," She answers to herself. "Maybe I'll be the nice one."

@JayKuro @BeebeTheWarrior

Beebe looked away "well i can't tell. and heads up i am 16" he said noticing the boy with skeleton legs.

Jenson saw the cloud figure dance above him and pulling his hands off he made them into two little people and changing his arms into a plateform and setting it under the cloud figures he had his hands dance as well.

@MissUnusualAngel101

"Well we're fourteen." They said turning towards Jenson as he played with clouds and made his hands dance. "Should we got tell him to put pants on? I mean it's not exactly showing anything but still..." They said looking back towards Beebe and Raven. "We need to put our eye patches on soon... Otherwise talking at the same time won't be the only thing we do at the same time." They both looked towards each other and Kiyoko laughed while Akuhei chuckled a bit. They remembered a time where they had spent the whole day without their eyepatches and they literally started blinking, breathing, using the bathroom, eating, and talking at the same time. People got annoyed with it and they had to put their eyepatches on.

@MissUnusualAngel101 @BeebeTheWarrior

hearing what someone said he quickly changed his hands back and saw his legs were exposed. he was able to blush he would have as he ran back to the hallway and pulled his clothes back on. walking back out he sat down and waved they clouds away feeling utterly embarrassed.

@JayKuro @MissUnusualAngel101

Aralyne fell to the ground with a thud, and quickly turned around to face her attackers. Before she knew it, they were gone, driving down the road and into the distance. Aralyne, overcome with rage, decided to fly full force into the invisible force field. She ran face-first into the thing, and she fluttered to the ground. Bad idea, which seemed unlike her. Normally her emotions didn't control her actions. Aralyne held her hand to her forehead and moaned. She stood up, despite the immense pain, and tried to shake the damage off. She surveyed her situation with a spinning head. It seemed like she was sent to... a school? With students? That couldn't be right. Must've been the effects of hitting the force field. She closed her eyes, shook her head (despite the immense pain), and opened her eyes again. They didn't lie. She was at a school, that she had been kidnapped to go to. Lovely.

Alexandra was nervous. She stood in front of the campus gates and just stared at the weird supernatural inside. She was shy, she didn't know what to expect from a human school. She slowly entered the gates and decided to ask somebody for directions, so she approached a strange-looking boy. "Esucxe em...Oops, wait...Uhmmm...Excuse me, d-d-do you know what to do first in a human school?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

Lia walks along the sidewalk, taking her time to get where she's going. It's not like she was in a hurry. She looks around occasionally, and looks back every once in a while. Someone taps her on the shoulder, and she turns around. "Yes?" She asks, before freezing. It was three men, looking like they were from the FBI. "Come with us," One of them says. "Why?" Lia asks nervously. Apparently, this was a statement of angry refusal to them. One of them lunges for her as she hops back instinctively. The other approaches her angrily. This isn't right. They can't just kidnap me off the street! She feels a burst of anger, and with the burst, she lashes out at one of the men. Her hand barely reaches the man's face, which she can't see. Her fingers barely brush the man's face, and when they do, she feels something... not right. The man cries out and clutches his face as he crumples to the ground. One of them pulls a vial of some substance out of their pocket as Lia stops, staring at the man. She did that. Her anger dwindles, and she lets her hands drop. "I'll come with you," she says in shame. The man uncorks the vial and splashes it in her face. She feels a burning sensation, and she cries out in pain as her consciousness was yanked away.

(Sorry for the delay in posting, the next one will be at the place.)

Feeling someone touch his hoodie he pulled higher over his head so no one could see his face and only saw his glowing eyes. "well i am having lunch sorta you can join me if you like" he said shrugging

@CoolCortex

Raven who felt hurt when the skeleton boy dismissed her clouds to try and let him be happy, almost hurt her and her wings shifted to black. She pouted and handed the twins the eyepatches.

Her skin felt hot and on fire as her face started to pale unusually. Could she ever make someone happy? Or will she be just judged again?

Choking as she started to tear up, Raven held her breath and tried to not cry.

She always holds the pain in.

She wasn't going to be weak in front of a crowd.

"U-um.. I find that interesting that you guys do the same." She had to force herself to speak, still focusing on to remove the tears. "Thing." The girl finally mustered.

Kilotons and Akuhei both looked at each at the same time and nodded before looking back at Raven and climbing up on the table. Akuhei always became a lot nicer when they took off their eyepatches, and although he still made his smart remarks, he was definetly more comforting towards others who aren't Kiyoko.

They climbed up the table and wrapped there arms around a Raven embracing her in a gentle hug. "It's okay to cry if your feelings are hurt you know. Nobody here is going to make fun of you or hold anything against you." They said as Kiyoko patted her back soothingly both of them silently urging her to cry and let it all out.

@MissUnusualAngel101

He looked over and saw the girl chocking on her tears feeling bad he deiced to yank his hands off and he changed them once again into tiny skeletal people one with a bone dress and the other a bone tie. he changed his arms into hands and set the tiny people on the floor and they ran to the girl. tugging on her pant leg they tried to get her attention. they began slow dancing together as they sweep across the floor and in and out her legs.

Raven felt embarrassed that she started crying and looked over at her friends. "Sorry." She replied and looked at Jenson who had let the skeleton couple dance around her and she stifled a giggle as she started to reach down and touch them. The texture was hard and rough almost like unsanded wood.

Her skin still felt on fire but her face wasn't as so pale anymore. She looked at the hooded boy with a small smile and did a small wave.

Once she looked over her shoulders to see the twins hugging her, a tear brushed down her cheek as she wrapped her arms over around their shoulders. "Thanks guys." Raven said and continued watching the couple dancing around and when she hummed a tune, they matched the best perfectly.

He watched The girl through the dancers eyes and when she waved they stopped and waved back in harmony. they listened to her humming and changed there dancing to match the tune better. they finished their dance they turned facing raven the boy bowed and said "good day ma'm" while the girl curtsied and said in a beautiful girl voice "good morning miss" they smiled,

@MissUnusualAngel101 @JayKuro

BeebeTheWarrior said:
Feeling someone touch his hoodie he pulled higher over his head so no one could see his face and only saw his glowing eyes. "well i am having lunch sorta you can join me if you like" he said shrugging
@CoolCortex
BeebeTheWarrior said:
He looked over and saw the girl chocking on her tears feeling bad he deiced to yank his hands off and he changed them once again into tiny skeletal people one with a bone dress and the other a bone tie. he changed his arms into hands and set the tiny people on the floor and they ran to the girl. tugging on her pant leg they tried to get her attention. they began slow dancing together as they sweep across the floor and in and out her legs.
"I'd love to join you!", Alexandra answered but the strange boy suddenly helps a girl nearby, revealing his true appearance. After a little action, Alexandra went towards him, "You're so awesome!!"

If he was able to blush he would have and he pulled his hoodie down a bit so she could see his face. his crooked skeletal grin had a kinda creepy and goofy look to it "you really think so?" He asked amazed

@CoolCortex

Lia was in front of the school. She didn't remember waking up, which was extremely odd, confusing, and, to be honest, terrifying. She turned around to exit the unknown school's courtyard, but stops and looks back. It was so pretty... she was meant to be there. All of her fear was ripped away, and in its place was curiosity and awe. She walks towards the school, glancing back only once, as she entered the doors of the school. And in that second, she realized that since she had been taken here, there was no way she was going to be let out, either. Almost nobody was outside, so she hesitantly stepped through the doors. The halls were empty.

What... is this place? she takes a few steps forward listening for anyone. She could hear people. From a door a ways down the hall. She slowly walks towards it, and is partially relieved to hear that it sounds like the noises of a cafeteria. She opens the door a crack and looks inside. It looked normal, except... the people. They were all sorts of not right. She took back her words when she thought back on... how she killed that man. Had she really killed him, she wouldn't know, but in her mind, it would count as her killing him.

She walks into the cafeteria and looks around. Nobody paid her any attention. She sat down at an empty table that was beside a table were a skeleton and some twins, and a bee sat, along with another girl. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know why she was here. She didn't know what this place was. In defeat, she puts her head down and cries.

(Sorry! I was going to post it but it was while

Beebe had heard crying and looked over and saw a girl with gray hair. jumping down from the table he approachd the girl cautiously and jumped up onto the table walking in front of her. looking up he said "are you okay?" he asked slightly concerned and worried.

@Infinity Roamer

Lia sits at the table, without the strength to get up. "Are you ok?" someone asks. Lia slowly looks up to see the bee.. person from the other table. "No.. Not really," she mutters, at least relieved that he looks genuinely concerned. She puts her head back down, unable still to stop the tears from trickling down her face.

@BeebeTheWarrior

He quickly jumped out of the way as a tear almost splashed him. because he was only 6 inches tall the tears where like cups of water being dumped on his head. jumping on her nose he grabbed his handkerchief and wiped one of her eyes and looked at his soaking wet handkerchief. shoving that back into his pockets he looked at her "Come on cheer up please. your tears might just drown me" he said jokingly

@Infinity Roamer

Lia looks at the bee-person, quickly stopping because looking crosseyed made her a little dizzy. "Thanks," she sighs, "But I don't....." she trails off and lets out a soft sob. "I'm not supposed to be here," she whispers, barely loud enough to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back