• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia High [reboot]

Lia smiles at his evil laugh. "Everything you see shall bee yours!" she exclaims, but not too loud because they were in a cafeteria.

"Speaking of bee," she says, "What's your name?"

Lia laughs. "I'm Lia." Then, she adds, "When you're the ruler of this land, I guess I could bee your second in command." She stifles a giggle.

MissUnusualAngel101 said:
Raven looked at Alexandra with a shocked expression. "P-please.. Hardly not. C-Could you..." She started shivering fiercely. "not read my mind?.." Her wings covered the front side of her, cold.
"What kind of ability do you have? Reading vibes and my mind and past?" She asked with a curious glance.

She stifled a small giggle as the bone raven fluttered around her head.

@BeebeTheWarrior

@CoolCortex
"S-s-sorry if it was...painful...", Alexandra stood up and brushed off some dust on her knees, "I can do many things as a psychic, I can travel through your deepest memories and even terminate the dangerous illnesses in one's body. I am a healer on my planet...I can even destroy bad memories or create false ones."

Raven looked at Alexandra. "I won't need the healing." She smiles, "But I'd love the comfort of having a friend." Her wings opens up and slowly fluttered in the wind.
@JayKuro

@BeebeTheWarrior

@CoolCortex
"I'd enjoy the company of a female acquaintance, or as humans say, friend. After all, It is my first time on a human school, and might I say, your wings are quite exquisute!"

Raven smiled and nodded, pleased.

"Thank you." Her wings soon vanished as it shrunk to her back and she put around her jacket and tightly held it close to her.

"I am glad you came! You'll like it here with humans. But we aren't all humans."

Raven smiled and nodded, pleased.
"Thank you." Her wings soon vanished as it shrunk to her back and she put around her jacket and tightly held it close to her.

"I am glad you came! You'll like it here with humans. But we aren't all humans."
"Obviously! All the fascinating people amaze me...Now I don't feel so alone to be a strange creature...", Alexandra stared around the campus then remembered her food, she grabbed a white styrofoam container from the brown bag she was carrying, it was a breakfast feel with eggs, mashed potatoes, and bacon. She gave the container to Raven, "It is a breakfast meal from the cafeteria. You can have it."

"Oh no, I couldn't." Raven said, handing it back. "You need the food as much as I do." She smiled, "I can grab my own. I am sure it doesn't cost much. And you are totally right, I am the same. You quite intrigue me! You are amazing in fact!" The teenager exclaimed.

@CoolCortex

"Oh no, I couldn't." Raven said, handing it back. "You need the food as much as I do." She smiled, "I can grab my own. I am sure it doesn't cost much. And you are totally right, I am the same. You quite intrigue me! You are amazing in fact!" The teenager exclaimed.
@CoolCortex
Alexandra accepted the container back, a bit disappointed, and put it back in the paper bag, then she blushed to Raven's compliment but instead a bright red, it was a light blue, as they are different from humans, "W-w-well...Thank you. I feel left out as I am from another galaxy...m-my...home...", Alexandra started staring into the distance and pulled herself back from crying.

Raven wrapped an arm around Alexandra and pulled her over to sit by the Angel. "Oh, it's alright. You'll get used to it! Promise. What about we hangout after our classes and all? We could be the best of friends!" Raven said in a cheery tone. "Please don't cry.. It's alright."

Raven wrapped an arm around Alexandra and pulled her over to sit by the Angel. "Oh, it's alright. You'll get used to it! Promise. What about we hangout after our classes and all? We could be the best of friends!" Raven said in a cheery tone. "Please don't cry.. It's alright."
"R-r-really? W-we could...hang out? B-b-be friends?", Alexandra sniffs and brush her eyes. She then hugs her new friend and let's go before it got awkward, "T-th-thank you..."

Raven giggles and hugs her friend back, not caring whether it was awkward or not. "Of course! Don't be so surprised! You are truly outrageous, spectacular even." The Angel commented with a grin.

@CoolCortex

Raven giggles and hugs her friend back, not caring whether it was awkward or not. "Of course! Don't be so surprised! You are truly outrageous, spectacular even." The Angel commented with a grin.
@CoolCortex
"The compliments make me feel embarrassed...Why don't I compliment you? You are quite pretty! May I ask, do you have a boy in your life?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back