• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia High [reboot]

Kiyoko and Akuhei walked hand and hand into the school enchanted by it.

Akuhei was the first to snap out the trance elbowing Kiyoko snapping him out of it as well. "We better get out of here. Dad's gonna be infuriated if we're late getting home." Akuhei said as he turned around to leave only to find that something a stopping him. He felt around for a few minutes only to realize there was a force field not allowing them to leave.

"Well they must've brought us here for a reason then! Maybe they'll be more like us?!" Kiyoko said excitedly thinking of all the endless possibilities of fun they could have. "Well it's not like we're needed at home so I don't see why not." Akuhei said re grabbing Kiyoko's hand that he had let go of when searching for a way out.

They walked together to the school entrance and entered the school Akuhei gulping as they did. He wasn't sure of what to expect but he was hoping for the best.

Beebe had been carried off by people he didn't even know and had been put in a large jar. sitting in the jar he watched as they stopped at what seemed to be a school and was taken from the car. the people walked to the entrance and tossed the jar in before driving away. rolling around he slowly came to a stop and looked around dizzily he noticed two others. banging on the jar he tried to get them to open the jar.

@JayKuro

Akuhei and Kiyoko both look towards the sound of a light tapping. They saw the bee and Akuhei kept walking dragging Kiyoko with him. "Wait- what if he can't get out?!"

"That's not our problem it's his."

"If you were in a jar and you couldn't get out would you want someone to help you?"

"No I would try and figure a way out on my own."

Kiyoko sighed and ran over to the jar picking it up before running back over to Akuhei before he had time to react. He attempted opening the jar and when he couldn't he passed it over to Akuhei who sighed and easily popped the cap off.

"Sorry about the bumpy ride."

Kiyoko said looking towards the bee smiling as Akhei rolled his eyes and looked the other way.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Jumping out of the jar he looked around dizzily before looking at his rescuers and grinned "thanks i though i would suffocate in there" he said sticking out his top two hands to shake while his bottom two dusted himself off. looking around he jumped up and grabbed their hands shaking before facing the exit "well i must go" he said walking into the force field and falling over "Ow!"

@JayKuro

Akuhei shook his hand a none too happy look on his face while Kiyoko continued smiling shaking the bee man's hand. They big turned around as they watched bee run into the force field and Akuhei started laughing almost immediatly after he hit it.

"Ah sorry we shouldv'e warned you! It looks like we can't get out of here." He said walking over and picking up the bee man putting him in the palm of his hand. He had never held a bee before, at least not without it stinging him first. "You're sooo tiny!" He said enthusiastically meaning no harm by it.

"Yes and you're one to talk mr. I'm four foot two and haven't grown an inch since I was seven."

"Hey you're only four foot two which isn't much taller!"

"Ah yes but I'm still taller than my midget of a twin and a bee who can suddenly talk."

"..."

"That's what I thought."

Kiyoko puffed his cheeks out as he pouted turning the other way from Akuhei. Akuhei smiled as he wrapped his arms around Kiyoko's waist hugging him as he whispered in his ear.

"You can be mad al, you want but remember... You're mine." He said teasingly as Kiyoko's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

@BeebeTheWarrior

He began blushing as they talked about how short he was. sitting down on Akuhei palm he said annoyed "You know the midget bee man had a name too" he grumbled fidgeting with the lance tied to his waist. he hated being talked about and school was normally a nightmare.

@JayKuro

"Well the midget bee man hasn't given us a name yet now has he?" Akuhei said coldly as he tossing the bee over to Kiyoko not even wanting to hold him. "Ah hey! Don't throw him! I'm sorry about calling you tiny, I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's actually kid of cute!" Kiyoko said looking back at beebe. "Yeah and what exactly can you do? Besides being a midget bee?" Akuhei said earning an elbow to the stomach from Kiyoko. "Stop being so mean! You could at least try to be nice!" He said pouting a bit once more. "I'll do that once you learn to stop being so nice." Akuhei said hitting Kiyoko in the back of his head, only enough to shove his head forward a bit.

@BeebeTheWarrior

As he was tossed he smaked into the ground rolling across it. "will you be careful for crying out loud!" he yelled feeling more than a little annoyed as he slowly got back up. he didn't like it as they spoke of him more of a dumb animal than a living intelligent person. he could help he was part be or that he was only 6 inches tall! sighing he jumped up to a wall and looked down at them "the name's Beebe hive if you really wanna know, and if your not careful i might just sting you and it will do more than just make you swell" he said looking straight at Akuhei.

@JayKuro

"It's nice to meet you Beebe, my name's Kiyoko and he's Akuhei. Sorry that he's being such a jerk, he's always like that." Kiyoko said in an apologizing tone.

"I'm not like that when I'm alone with you." Akuhei whispered chuckling afterwards. "Yeah you're right, your just a pervert then." Kiyoko said taking a few steps away from Akuhei, feeling slightly annoyed. "So what sent you to this school? It's seems like we're here because we do t fit in with everyone else." Kiyoko said muttering the last part to himself as he looked around the large school.

@BeebeTheWarrior

he looked at them confused before letting out a little chuckle "isn't it obvious i am mostly bee you know " He said a little smile on his face as he jumped down landing on a flower. jumping again he landed on Kiyoko's hand and looking at her he said "please don't drop me i really don't want to break a antenna " he said looking back at his shredded wings and then down at the ground below.

(gonna be gone for a least a hour ok)

@JayKuro

"Don't worry I definetly won't drop you." Kiyoko said as he looked at Beebe wondering what he was about to do. He put his other hand beside the hand that was holding Beebe for two reasons. One was to give him extra room to do whatever he was going to do. Two was so that he could be sure he would drop him.

Akuhei sighed and watched as well folding his arms over his chest. Even though it didn't look like it he was just as curious as to what Beebe was going to do.
'He could just tell us what he can do, he doesn't have to give us a full on demonstration.' Akuhei thought sighing to himself a bit.

@BeebeTheWarrior

(Yeah that okay)

Beebe looked up at Kiyoko confused on why they looked at him expectantly until Akuhei mentioned showing his powers. "do you want me too. i thought it was obvious" he said before shrugging and crouching low he jumped about 5 feet into the air. "i can um speak jump really high, oh and i am really strong" he concluded jumping off Kiyoko's hand and approaching a rock about two times his size and three times his weight and he lifted it with one hand. as he lifted the sun hit his shredded wings making them glisten.

@JayKuro (i might make another character so that i have one that actually kinda has powers)

"Ah wow! That's actually really cool!" Akuhei rolled his eyes as though he were unimpressed and Kiyoko elbowed him in the side. "Stop being like that! You can't even do what he just did." Kiyoko said glaring st Akuhei. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say." Akuhei said rolling his eyes once more.

They looked over and saw that the sun had hit Beebe's wings almost perfectly making them glisten.
"Ah wow! It's so pretty!" Kiyoko exclaimed looking in awe as the shined. "You say that about everything that shines or has sparkles." Akuhei mumbled chuckling a bit. "I do not I only say it to things and people that are pretty!"

(Yeah go ahead, I'm not in control of this RP you are)

@BeebeTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as they noticed his wings that wear still in pieces he covered them up quickly still very embarrassed about not being able to fly. smiling shyly he said "yah they do kinda shine in the sun" he blushed a little setting down the rock and sitting on it.

@JayKuro

"Eh, why'd you cover them up? Do you not like them or something?" Kiyoko asked sitting down on his knees becoming tired of standing. "Maybe he doesn't want an idiot like you gawking over them." Akuhei said sitting down as well pretty annoyed that they were still outside when they couldn't been inside by now.

"Hey that's rude. I'm not an idiot, I have higher grades than you do." Kiyoko said looking over at Akuhei. "That's a lie, thdy gave you my report card dummy. We forgot to wear our eye patches and people couldn't tell us apart." Akuhei said rolling his eyes. "Well that would explain why people kept calling me you." Kiyoko mumbled yo himself.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Beebe sighed uncovering his wings and fluttering them pathetically. "i kinda almost got eaten by a frog" he said sighing putting his hand behind his head.

@JayKuro

"Frog's eat bees? I thought they ate flys." Kiyoko said in a confused manor before being hit in the back of the head by Akuhei. "Your stupidity is beyond help. You are now done talking."

"That's mean!" Kiyoko said rubbing the back of his head gently as he pouted once more. "Oh stop being such a baby."

"So, did you get revenge on the frog that tried to kill you?" Kiyoko asked turned his attention back towards Beebe.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Grinning a little he said "well lets just say that frogs not eating anything else anytime soon" he smiled a litle evily.

@JayKuro

Akuhei chuckled a big as he looked at Beebe. "I guess the little bee man does have a dark side." He said smirking a but as he did so. Kiyoko was a bit confused as to what Beebe meant so he stayed silent glancing back and forth between the two.

"Alright can we go inside the school now? It'd be best if we knew what's going on and what we're dealing with." Akuhei said standing up, helping Kiyoko up as well.

"Alright then, let's go!" Kiyoko said excitedly grabbing Akuhei's hand. "Are you coming with us Beebe?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

"sure! do you mind if i hitch a lift on your shoulder?" he asked jumping up and landing on Kiyoko's shoulder.

@JayKuro

Jenson sat inside the chest he was put in when he was caught. he just sat there boredly as he was in peices being to big to fit normally. he suddenly felt the car stop and the chest being picked up. he then felt a jolt as he heard a crash the the chest popped open his bones rolling everywhere.

"Nope I don't mind one bit." Kiyoko said as Beebe landed. They walked inside Akuhei opening the door holding it for Kiyoko. "Let's find the cafeteria first we need to put something in our stomachs." Akuhei said almost immediatly after both their stomach grumbled. "Oh yeah, when was the last time we ate?"

"Last wee you moron."

"Oh yeah I remember now."

They continued walking following the scent of food they soon ended up in the cafeteria. Food was already prepared and it looked as though it was freshly made. They each got a plate full of food. Kiyoko's full of sweets, and Akuhei's full of meats.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Seeing the food he grinned jumping off Kiyoko's shoulder and dipping his finger into some honey."yum!" he walked over and pulling a few honey nut cherios out of a box he munched happily.

Jenson re-built his body and stood up dusting himself off. pulling his hoodie and jeans and sneakers from the chest he put them on before entering the building. He was shocked seeing two people and a little bee person stuffing their faces with food.

@JayKuro

Kiyoko looked over and saw a skeleton. He looked curiously before whispering to Akuhei. "Is that a costume?" Akuhei looked over at the skeleton before looking back at Kiyoko as if he were the stupidest person the cafeteria, in which case he kind of was. "Nope he's the real deal. What's your name?" Akuhei said looking over at the skeleton when he asked the question.

@BeebeTheWarrior

Raven DeMarco

The brunette was slammed to the ground from odd looking people dressed in black suits with sunglasses covering their faces. "Oof!" She let out when she hit pavement.

Pushing herself up, she stared at the large building ahead of her. It towered over her, the presence of the school made her heart pound faster and faster. Something wasnt right about this place...

The men tossed her satchel onto the ground with a slam as it bursts open. The soft material was now ripped. "Hey!" Raven cried. "Be careful with that!"

The F.B.I didn't respond but only got back in their car and drove off.

Frightened, she stands up and started after them but to only stop in mid-step. A surge screeched throughout her veins and she immediately jumped back in surprise.

After regaining herself, she turned on her heel and marched up the stairs of the school. She wanted answers and would demand them if need be. Why wasn't she able to leave the campus? What is this place? However, the curious teenager had left her safe, red and green satchel on the ground as she entered the school.

When she went inside, she tugged her royal blue jacket close around her, hopefully hiding her colored wings. She doesn't want anyone gawking at her black or sometimes white Angel wings.

"Hellooo?" Raven called, her word echoed in the hallway of the front entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back