• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia High [reboot]

Seeing he was noticed he quickly pulled his hood higher over his face so you could only see his glowing eyes."my name is jenson and you three are?" he asked sitting down and staring at the food slightly grossed out.

@JayKuro

Beebe heard a echoing hello and looked around. jumping down he ran over and spotted someone in the hall way. "hey hello!" he called rushing forward and sitting on her foot.

@MissUnusualAngel101

Raven DeMarco

"Who said that?" The teenager asked, looking around but followed the voice but to only notice that someone was on her black combat boot! "H-H-Hey." She stuttered dubiously. "What..." Raven cleared her throat, "Excuse me for asking. But what exactly are you?" She asked but thought it was rude. "Sorry." She quickly apologized and looked at the person with eager eyes. "Is there more people here? Could I get some answers?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
He was knocked off her shoe when she started panicing and he waited until she spoke clearer and said "i am beebe. and please watch where your stepping i don't want to die yet" he said dusting himself off with his hands. "and yes there are others here" he replied jumping up and landing on the girls hand

@MissUnusualAngel101

Raven DeMarco

The curious teenager stared at Beebe in her hand. She brought him up to her face but with a considerable amount of distance between them. "I didn't mean to panic like that... I don't usually do. It's just that.. You are odd. I like odd." The girl whispers quietly with a small grin. "Did you come here by those creepy looking men from outside? What is this place?"

She breathed a long sigh and stared at the small boy. "Am I asking too many questions?"

@BeebeTheWarrior

he shook his head."no no your fine. i was kidnapped put in a jar and token here" he explained sitting down and looked at her.

Jenson looked at them again and asked
"what are your names?" his eyes glowing a little brighter because he was annyoed.

@JayKuro (gtg)

Akuhei looked over at Jenson. "Hold your horses Boney. I'd hate to have you falling apart on us." Akuhei said as he smirked. "My name's Akuhei, and this pig stuffing his face is my twin brother Kiyoko."

"I'm not a pig!" Kiyoko said glaring at Akuhei, he sighed and looked towards Jenson. "It's nice to meet you Jenson. Sorry about Akuhei, he's a jerk, just learn to ignore his mean comments and you'll be fine." Kiyoko said in an apologetic tone.

(Bye, and sorry for not replying ealier I wasn't notified)

@BeebeTheWarrior

Raven DeMarco

"That is terrible!" she exclaimed and started walking down the hall with Beebe. "The nerve of those men!" Raven growled and bit her lip. "I'm sorry you went through that."

All of a sudden she was silent to hear a conversation not too far from the two. The curious teenager began to walk with more broader footsteps, her boots clicking on the tile floor with each step.

In a cafeteria, a small group were talking.

Two guys looked just the same, so Raven assumed they were twins and not too far from them was a tall, skinny figure with a hoodie on. She entered the open room and sat Beebe down carefully on a lunch table, staring at the three carefully. Engaged in the conversation.

@JayKuro @BeebeTheWarrior

(Bye Beebe)

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer." Akuhei said to the girl that was staring at them. "You know, you could at least try to be nice. If that's too much for you then I suggest you stop talking." Akuhei hit Kiyoko in the back of his head knocking his eyepatch loose. It fell off and softly landed on the table. "I'll be nice once you start acting your age. Also, I'd put the back on if I were you." Akuhei said rolling his eyes as the group became bigger. "You're the one who knocked it off, hitting me in the head so much." "Well would you like me to save it for later? When it's just the two of us?" Akuhei whispered in Kiyoko's ear not caring if the other's heard or not. He turned back towards the girl while Kiyoko started to put his eye patch back on. "And who exactly are you?"

@BeebeTheWarrior @MissUnusualAngel101

Raven couldn't help but smile from the twins making a fuss. What could she say? She was odd, and she was enjoying the siblings making a fuss.

"I'm Raven." The girl answered and crossed her arms. "I rather not take a picture, it's not worth the hassle." She smirked and then stared at the boys' eyepatch but found it rude to stare so she casually looked around, acting that she didn't care about the mysterious looking eyepatch. "Who are you?" Raven finally asked, raising her eyebrows in question and sat on the table in front of them waiting for a response.

@JayKuro

"Well that's two bad, I'm sure we wouldn't looked quite dashing." Akuhei said chuckling a bit afterwards. He noticed Raven staring at the eyepatch and smirked. "I'm Akuhei, and yes my eyes are both fully working and functioning we just where these eye patched because we think they look cool." Akuhei said chuckling a bit afterwards. "I'm Kiyoko, and you have to stop lying. It's not like we have secrets to keep." "Says the one who's afraid to sleep by himself." "He Yelled! I don't he around telling your personal information to everyone!" Kiyoko said pouting as Akuhei scooted closer to him. Smirking as he was thinking up a plan that he could use later.

@MissUnusualAngel101 @BeebeTheWarrior

Raven grinned as she giggled at the response of Akuhei about his brother.

"Well, you are certainly right about those eyepatches. Quite charming." She said jokingly and flashed them a thumbs up. "It's a pleasure talking to you, Akuhei and Kiyoko." Raven smiled sweetly. "Do you by chance know what it going on here and why we are all here?" She gestures around her meaning the school. "I really don't like to be held hostage at a school that won't let me leave." The girl comments and brushes her brown strand away from her face and tuck it behind her ear. "I don't even trust this place. It seems.. Disturbing."

She suddenly gasp as a sharp pain tightens in her back and a black feather swoops down and lands on the table she was sitting on. Quickly, she tugged her jacket even tighter and hides the feather with an embarrassed smile.

@JayKuro

Akuhei smirked as he saw the feather and the way she was acting was different. "We know as much as you do. But can we make a deal? We'll take off our eye patches if you take off your jacket and show us whatever it is your hiding. Deal?" He asked extending his hand towards her. " As a bonus we'll even tell you what species we are." He said smirking, he was genuine curious as to what she was. "Akuhei, I never agreed to this what if someone get-" he was cut off by Akuhei slamming his other hand over his mouth. "So, what do you say?"

Raven shifted awkwardly on the table as she bit her lip.

"Hmm..." She let out but began wondering about the ability and shrugged. "Mine is just odd. Not cool, not crazy and amazing." The girl tilted her head and stared at the outstretched hand of one of the brothers. She took the sleeves and pulled her arms out of the sleeves, just leaving the thin jacket on top of her back. The brunette sighed softly and accepted the deal by gently holding Akuhei's hand as if she was a bit worried on what they would think.

"I accept."

@JayKuro

"Awesome..." Akuhei said as the two twins pulled each other's eyepatches off at the same time. "I just put it back in to." Kiyoko muttered as their eyepatches his the table.

At first nothing happened but then their eyes that were just previously covered (Kiyoko's right and Akuhei's left) started to glow faintly for a few seconds before going back to their regular color. Kiyoko's right eye was yellow and Akuhei's right eye was blue, it was almost as if they had traded eyes.

Akuhei let go of Raven's hand and opened the palm of his hand. A small flame appeared above it along with two more, they danced across his palm going up his arm until he made them disappear. Kiyoko tapped on his chin for a moment wondering what he could do. He then looked down at his eye patches and made it float in the air moving it around Akuhei's head.
"Ah yes, we're both fairies as well." Akuhei said keeping his side of the deal.

Raven grinned like a little child as she saw the talents of the twins. "That is amazing!" The teenager was astonished by their ability. "Fairies? Can you guys fly?" She asked and then frowned remembering her part of the deal.

"Mind you, it kind of hurts to transform on purpose and not letting it evolve. They can be two different colors." She moved over so that the twins could see the back of her and casually took the jacket off. Since she was wearing a plain white dress, her back was bare except for a few small feathers stocking out of her skin. Squeezing her eyes shut and her eyebrows furrowed, the pain jolted from the bottom of her back to the top of her neck. Wincing in pain, the black feathers began to grow. Blood started to drip down onto the white dress as the wings sprouted and multiplied, making an arch like an angel. The wings soon looked like a cape, as they were huge and touched the floor.

Surrounding the twins and herself was a dark aura. Almost like smoke but hardly ever seen, it was thin like a wisp or a gray cloud that wasnt apparent.

Raven cleared her throat. "Um.. To explain. I'm like an Angel. You know, those creatures from the Bible? However, I can speak in a different language, detect mood and my wings will reflect off of the mood. Basically like a Mood Detector. The cloud around us, it's just like my own shadow..." A feather chipped off of the wings and slowly floated in the air until touching the floor and Raven let out a soft groan from the pinch it made to her back. "So there you have it, boys." She commented.

@JayKuro

"Well obviously we can fly. We've escaped having our wings clipped. We don't usually show our wings however because like you it hurts to fully reveal them." Akuhei said actually really impressed by Raven's transformation. Kiyoko stared in awe at her wings and how she transformed. "Ah wow!" He exclaimed his eyes sparkling like a kid from an anime. Akuhei smiled as well as she explained what she could do.

Kiyoko leaned over Akuhei grabbing his slim waist to keep him from falling, he peered over and off to the side of the tab,e surprised that Raven's wings actually touched the ground.
"They're so big!" He exclaimed sitting up straight as he looked over to Raven. "Your powers are awesome!"

Raven felt heat rising up on her cheeks. She cleared her throat and tried to remain calm, she doesn't get most attention about her wings. Especially good things. She turned her head around and looked at the twins. "But it is not as impressive as your power." I grinned. "Can you do anything else or is the talent show over?" The girl smirked.

Her wings automatically started stretching and moving around without her thinking about it. It brushed around and almost smacked Aukhei. "Sorry!"

@JayKuro

Akuhei backed up as the wing almost hit him in the face. "Watch it!" He said looking over at Raven. "Can we do anything else? I don't know can we?" He asked looking over at Kiyoko. He nodded and took Akuhei's finger put it in his mouth. He drew a bit of blood and held Akuhei's finger over the table. The blood seeped through the table almost like an acid. "You can do that too." Kiyoko said smiling a bit.

Raven sat there on the table, stunned. She touched the spot the blood had dropped onto."Geez..." She grinned astounded. "How.." She whispered. "Is there anything you can't do?" Raven giggles.

She grabbed an eyepatch from one of them and starts observing it. "Kikiyo said something about hurting someone... What did he mean?"

@JayKuro

"Well that's because this idiot can't fully control his powers yet. He's afraid of someone getting hurt because of him, that's all." Akuhei explained watching as she picked up Kiyoko's eyepatch. "Ah yeah, there's a lot of things we can't do. Akuhei can't be nice fore example." Kiyoko joked laughing a bit as he did.

Akuhei held his finger out towards Kiyoko, who then sucked the remains blood of Akuhei's finger swallowing it as he turned towards Raven.
"I usually don't use my powers much. Someone got hurt last time I did, and I don't want that to happen again." He said in a sad tone.

Raven handed the patch back to one of the brother. "Well, just know that it won't happen again. Just be confident in yourself, alright?" She smiles gently with a tilt of her head. Suddenly, with a flap of her wings, they turned white, the blood soon vanished on her dress.

"Now, since you guys are twins, what makes you so different from each other than one is nice," She pointed at one of them "and one is not," She grimaced to the other.

Raven trailed her eyes as the skinny guy walked away from the scene and looked at the skinny boy in the hoodie. With a raised eyebrow, she looked over at Beebe and motioned him over with a smile to join the conversation.

@BeebeTheWarrior @JayKuro

Beebe nodded setting down his honey nut cheerios and approached them. he sat down and listened waiting for a good moment to join in.

jenson sighed as he pulled his hood higher over his head. quickly glancing behind him he seeing no one was really paying attention to him he quickly stood up walking towards the entrance hall way and looking around to make sure no one was looking he changed forms into a dog then a cat then a horse and so on clearly enjoying himself.

@MissUnusualAngel101

Raven smiled at Beebe. "Ooh, good cereal. But I prefer honey combs! They are the best." She comments randomly and realizes it. "Oops. Sorry. That was random..." The girl grinned and looked out of the corner of her eye and saw the boy in the hood transform but as he checked for anyone looking, she quickly snapped away and glance back at the twins and Beebe casually.

@JayKuro @BeebeTheWarrior

"Well besides our personality differences, and our ability differences the only other difference is that I'm taller than Kiyoko by four inches." Akuhei said smirking a bit proud that he was taller of the two, "yeah you may be taller but I'm the oldest by one minute and thirty two seconds!" Akuhei said not particularly caring if Akuhei was taller. "Yeah but that doesn't matter since most people think I'm older."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back