• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy fantaschool:the school of fantasy creatures

if you were in school, how many friends will you have?

• a.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.5

• c.15

• d.none

• Total voters
Amaya then reaches into her bag pulling out a black water bottle with a built in straw and starts drinking from it .... It obviously doesn't have water because a second later her lips have red on them after she licks them...... She start doodling again...

"Well, it's nice to meet you all," Mike replied with a smile, "I hope we can be great friends." Out of the corner of his eye, he notices the girl he fought earlier watching him and the other three people. He went up to her. "What's your name?" He asked.

"So, who won the rights to fight the teacher?" Timothy asked, not really caring but grasping for something to keep the conversation going. He wanted dearly to get away, but he knew that social situations was something he could not afford to loose. He had already missed so much.

Amaya didn't want to listen in on anyone talking anymore so sh extinguished hr shadow people and scooted closer to the end of the bleachers where sh was already far away from everyone else...

SpookySableye said:
"Well, it's nice to meet you all," Mike replied with a smile, "I hope we can be great friends." Out of the corner of his eye, he notices the girl he fought earlier watching him and the other three people. He went up to her. "What's your name?" He asked.
"Gwen....." she said grudingly "and i duess i shpuld ask yours cause you did put up a good fight

Mike was about to apologize for the fight, but it seemed that Gwen actually liked it. "Well, you put up a better fight than I did." He replied with a chuckle.

SpookySableye said:
Mike was about to apologize for the fight, but it seemed that Gwen actually liked it. "Well, you put up a better fight than I did." He replied with a chuckle.
"That is true" she said with a chuckle.

Aurora's tail slide around her feet as she looked at the students around her. "I need some air" she muttered, walking outside. She slipped out the doors and stood on the outskirts of a small field behind the gym. The air was fresh, but not as fresh as her mountain home. Her wings expanded, feeling the wind caress them. "Am I the last one?" she muttered, her tail lifting it's spikes in her panic.

A sigh escaped her lips as she entered the gym. Her eyes widened as she noticed more people had begun to gather. "Oh..good" Aurora whispered to herself, somewhat sarcastically. She folded her wings in tightly and walked towards them, keeping her distance as she inhaled their scents from afar.

Amaya who is interested in the girl that was inhaling everyone's scents, walked up to her and said.."Hi I'm Amaya what's ur name?" She says slightly smiling

@FlawlezFalcon

Aurora took a small step back, her claws clicking against the floor. She gave a small smile at Amaya and gently bowed her head. "Aurora" she said quietly. Her tail curled around Aurora's feet, like it was a comfort thing. "Nice to meet you" she said, looking back up to study the girl.

Amaya smiled brighter "nice to meet you to!" She then clasped her hands together in joy...ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Aurora was surprised at how happy Amaya was. She didn't look like the cheerful type. It made Aurora grin. "You smell sort of like the others...but...not?" she said, tilting her head. "What are you?"

Amaya slightly stopped smiling and sad "oh I'm half vampire..so my scent is mixed"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora looked at her, her head tilted. "So many vampires..." she muttered. "I don't know much about your species...but there are sure a lot of you!" she chuckled, grabbing her horn a bit and looking Amaya over. "I am a dragon" she cheered, wagging her tail almost like a dog would. @Am2aM

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know why there r so many of us either but..... I really like dragons!" She smiled and made a dragon with misty shadow that came out of her hands

@FlawlezFalcon

Aurora looked at the dragon she made with awe. Her clawed hand reached out to touch it and she grinned. "Wow!" she exclaimed, clapping excitedly. "It's so little!" she laughed, looking at the shadow figure. @Am2aM

"When is that girl coming?" Tachi said as he stretched. He was wondering if she had a different class for first period.

He stopped stretching and went to the bleachers. As he was sitting down, he looked at the battles. "Competition. It drives you to the point of blood. and sweat".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back