• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy fantaschool:the school of fantasy creatures

if you were in school, how many friends will you have?

• a.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.5

• c.15

• d.none

• Total voters
Ed bit his lip and sighed silently, before raising his head up to face Timothy. "Yes..but that doesn't always word for everyone.. It works for Ed though." He stood up and slowly walked towards the window, once again pressed his forehead and hands against the glass.

"Where does Ed live.. The town that's near this high school.. Well, at the moment." Ed really had no place to go, so he would always go through the alleywatys and such to keep away from others. Sometimes though, if he has no choice but to interact with others, hell put a giant jacket over his body. People do eye him strangely, but a little attention never hurt anyone.

"Oh," Timothy answered, nodding, "I live near there too, actually. Under the main bridge that crossed over the lake, do you know of it?" He asked, tilting his head curiously. He dimly wondered why he hadn't seen the teen out and about before, but then he realized that their time schedules were probably completely different, as the small vampire didn't leave the comfort of his little setup under the bridge until the dead of night.

The bridge was actually very practical in that regard, it kept him sheltered from the weather, and neither sun or rain could enter his little nook under there. He had managed to build a comfortable little spot for himself, right up under the underside of the bridge, and it was pretty cozy.

Ed swayed his body from side to side while listening to his words. He smiled warmly as he was glad that he found a comfortable spot to sleep. Ed didn't mind not finding a permanent home, on the other hand, as he was a type of person that preferred to move from place to place, for a different scenery. "That's good..hopefully one day Ed can visit, that would be nice."

"Ed usually likes to move from place to place..he finds it more interesting." He gently pulled out one of his knives, flinching slightly as he held the cultry in his palms, casually cleaning it of the blood-stained tip.

"Perhaps," Timothy murmured, not really sure if he wanted anybody else in his spot, but the teen had said some day, which meant that the small vampire didn't need to waste any energy thinking to much about it now. He gave a tiny smile, addressing the last part of Ed's sentence, "Some people like to travel a lot," he agreed, nodding his head, "I've traveled all over the place, myself, but I cannot say I particularly enjoy it very much."

And he really didn't, it was stressful and kind of difficult to drag all of his stuff along with him, due to his tiny size, but he could see how a person like Ed, with that kind of mentality, would find the different experiences and sights of a new place exiting, "Where have you been too?"

"Well.. Only if you want Ed to visit. Ed is fine either way." He tapped his foot against the ground with each hum he made, while enjoying the instrumental song he had created. "That's alright.. Not everyone likes traveling. Staying in one spot is also good too."

Ed turned his head and made a frail smile, before making that face in which showed he was thinking. "Let's see.. Ed traveled a lot of places in England.. And once Ed got here, he checked out the other towns along the highway using the bus.. But Ed can't really remember the names." He let out a nervous and embarrassed laugh before turning his head away.

"I don't think anybody would expect you to remember all of them," Timothy told him softly, tilting his head as he listened to the teen's impromptu singing. It sounded jerky and strange, not much unlike the boy himself, but to his surprise, Timothy found that he didn't find the humming completely unagreeable. With a small sigh, the small vampire stood up and brushed imaginary dirt off of his jeans, before turning to the teen in question.

"I'm going to head for the bridge now," He told the teen, lying through his teeth. The truth was that he had spent too much time breathing in the boy's bloody scent, and his throat was itchy and parched. And while he didn't necessarily plan on going to the bridge, he had to find something to feed on before he became absolutely insane with the thirst. "But it was nice to talk to you," He said softly, the edges of his lips tilting up to form a small, toothless smile, "I hope I run into you again, sometime."

With that, the white haired boy nodded his head at Ed, before beginning to make his way down the hallway, the amazing scent of the blood dimming with every step he took.

[QUOTE="I am Shadow]Allison's eyes darkened as she chanted something once more, the spirits lunged at the boy and started to pull at him distracting him as she attempted to slip from the boys grasp.

[/QUOTE]
Blood coming from the girl tasted bland, but he kept drinking. Her ghosts pulling him away was starting to get annoying. He opened his mouth and jumped back from the girl.

Allison reached up and felt her neck. "Damn. You bit me." she muttered as she wiped the drops of blood from her neck, she looked at her blood, it was black. Typical of a fallen angel. She gave a "tch" as she looked up at the boy. "So your a vampire eh?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="I am Shadow]Allison reached up and felt her neck. "Damn. You bit me." she muttered as she wiped the drops of blood from her neck, she looked at her blood, it was black. Typical of a fallen angel. She gave a "tch" as she looked up at the boy. "So your a vampire eh?"

[/QUOTE]
"H-Yeah" Tachi said as he wiped off his mouth, "first time I drank real blood from a person. It's...tasty". He realised what he said and slapped himself hoping that he could get under control.

ᗩᔕ I ᗰᗩᗪE ᗰY ᗯᗩY TO TᕼE ᗷOY I ᕼᗩᗪ ᗰET EᗩᖇᒪIEᖇ, I ᔕᗩᗯ ᗩ GIᖇᒪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᗰIᒪEᗪ. "ᕼEᒪᒪO" I ᔕᗩIᗪ. "ᗰY ᑎᗩᗰEᔕ ᗰEᒪᗩᑎIE" I TOᒪᗪ TᕼE GIᖇᒪ. I TᑌᖇᑎEᗪ TO TᕼE ᗷOY, ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᔕKEᗪ "I ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᑕᗩTᑕᕼ YOᑌᖇ ᑎᗩᗰE EᗩᖇᒪIEᖇ. ᗩᖇEᑎ'T YOᑌ GOIᑎG TO TEᒪᒪ ᗰE?"I ᔕᗩIᗪ ᗯITᕼ ᗩ ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ ᔕᗰIᒪE. @ghost of past @I am Shadow

Tachi noticed the girl from before. "It's you!" he said. He leaped to the girl with a smile on his face. "So, your name's Melanie huh? My name's Tachi" he said.

"TᗩᑕᕼI? ᑎIᑕE ᑎᗩᗰE" I ᗪIᗪ ᗩ ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ ᑭᒪᗩYᖴᑌᒪ ᑕᑌᖇTᔕY. "ᔕO ᗯᕼᗩT ᗯEᖇE YOᑌ ᗪOIᑎG Iᑎ GYᗰ TOᗪᗩY?" I ᗩᔕKEᗪ ᑕᑌᖇIOᑌᔕᒪY. ᗩᔕ I ᒪEᐯITᗩTEᗪ ᗰYᔕEᒪᖴ TO ᗰᗩTᑕᕼ TᗩᑕᕼI'ᔕ ᕼEIGᕼT. @ghost of past

Last edited by a moderator:
CelestialBunny said:
"TᗩᑕᕼI? ᑎIᑕE ᑎᗩᗰE" I ᗪIᗪ ᗩ ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ ᑭᒪᗩYᖴᑌᒪ ᑕᑌᖇTᔕY. "ᔕO ᗯᕼᗩT ᗯEᖇE YOᑌ ᗪOIᑎG Iᑎ GYᗰ TOᗪᗩY?" I ᗩᔕKEᗪ ᑕᑌᖇIOᑌᔕᒪY. ᗩᔕ I ᒪEᐯITᗩTEᗪ ᗰYᔕEᒪᖴ TO ᗰᗩTᑕᕼ TᗩᑕᕼI'ᔕ ᕼEIGᕼT. @ghost of past
"Oh, the teacher wants us to fight. Whoever wins fights another battles winner until, one remains. That person, will fight the teacher" Tachi said he got in his battle stance. "So?" he said, "who's going first?"

"Oh I don't fight." I said a little embarrassed, mother had always said a princess never fights, not even the vampire princess. "I'm not allowed." I snapped my fingers and two royal vampire guards appeared. "These two fight for me, but I got the teacher to excuse me from today's lesson" I explained, "I had to use some magic... Charmspeak" I whispered. @ghost of past

CelestialBunny said:
"Oh I don't fight." I said a little embarrassed, mother had always said a princess never fights, not even the vampire princess. "I'm not allowed." I snapped my fingers and two royal vampire guards appeared. "These two fight for me, but I got the teacher to excuse me from today's lesson" I explained, "I had to use some magic... Charmspeak" I whispered. @ghost of past
Tachi quickly kicked the two guards down. "The heck with the rules.Let's get stronger.It's how we do." he said. He got in his fighting stance and said,"Hey, a princess should protect her own self if her guards fail.Right?"

@CelestialBunny

CelestialBunny said:
"Ohh, ok" She was suddenly happy she paid attention during her lesson on all her abilities. She knew how to use them but didn't often, she got ready waiting for him to do something.
Tachi launched right at the girl with a punch. "She's a princess, she can do a little fighting" he thought.

@CelestialBunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back