• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy fantaschool:the school of fantasy creatures

if you were in school, how many friends will you have?

• a.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.5

• c.15

• d.none

• Total voters
Aurora looked at him flying towards her with the kick. pretend like it hurt she thought. As he barely connected with her, she dramatically doubled over. She looked up at him with a grin. "This is fun!" she giggled. She stood up all the way and flexed her tail. The muscles tensed and spikes lifted all the way up and down her tail. Her tail whipped back and forth as she crouched in a semi prepared stance. She whipped her tail around towards him, aiming for his legs to knock him down. As moved, she remember they were pretending. She suddenly lowered the spikes, letting her tail softly hit his legs. She moved her tail up in a scooping motion so it would make him prepared to land smoothly.

Timothy felt her tail connect with the back of his jeans and pretended to loose his balance, falling backwards and hitting the floor with a small thump, letting out a fake whine as he landed. It was fun. The small vampire suppressed a smile and kicked off the ground, flipping backwards and landing back on his feet, his hood falling off his head as he did so.

He contemplated what to do next for only a second, before he ran at her, crouching so that he could easily avoid her tail before gently kicking her legs out from under her, replicating what she had done to him. He rose again, his white curls bouncing around his head, and looked at her expectantly, his red eyes shining with amusement.

@FlawlezFalcon

Aurora tripped backwards and let herself collapse on the ground. She staggered back up and looked over at the small boy. Ground fighting is never my strong point....I know we are faking but.. A smirk grew on her face and her wings expanded. They spread wide and with one flap she was off the ground. The wind gusted around her with the push and she looked down at him. She wasn't to high off the ground, but was high enough that her tail wouldn't touch the floor. She lifted her wings in a large push and flapped hard towards him, creating a small tornado of wind to fly towards him. It wouldn't hurt him if it did make contact, but it was enough to give him a good push.

The small vampire skidded backwards as the wave of wind hit him, only partially faking it this time. He looked up at her wide eyed, wondering how on earth he was going to continue their faux fight now that she was airborne. He scanned the area around her with narrowed eyes, noting the basketball hoop set up just behind her, and the wall behind it. Pursing his lips in thought, a slight frown came over his face as he contemplated the pros and cons of his newly developed plan.

He had gotten this far into the lesson, he might as well continue. Timothy began running towards the hoop before kicking off from the ground, grabbing on to the pole with both hands before climbing up it like a monkey. When he got to the top, he took advantage of his small size and went through the actual hoop, kicking off the metallic ring, sending him flying towards the girl, the palm of his hand connecting with the top of her head softly.

That should do it, he thought as he landed on his hands again, flipping over so that he could watch her right side up before sitting down indian style on the floor, his breath coming a little short.

@FlawlezFalcon

As Mike was watching the fights go on, he started watching the fight between the dragon-girl and the vampire specifically. They didn't seem to do much damage to each other, but he started noticing that they were gradually doing more and more harmful attacks to each other. "Hm..." Mike wondered, "which one of them will come out on top?"

(Srry back)

Aurora was surprised at the agility of the little boy. She watched as he lifted off the ground, up the pole, and divebombing her back. She let herself fall to the ground and landed with a thud. Now she was getting interested in the small boy. She stood, her wings still expanded. She was debating on transforming....but this wasnt supposed to be serious. She huffed a bit and looked at the teacher. "I give" she muttered, eyeing the small boy with interest. She approached him "you are not human. I thought you said you were"

Amaya is late for school and is outside the school door debating if she should stay or come back again tomorrow....

"No," Timothy murmured softly, twirling his hair around his fingers, looking up at her from his position on the floor, "I said I used to be human."

The small vampire felt the corners of his lips turn up a little, into a small smile. He had really enjoyed the 'fight' and that in it of itself surprised him a little, he wasn't usually one for fighting, or any physical contact at all, really. Timothy got to his feet, brushing imaginary dust of his jeans before facing her again, his smile gone. "There is a difference."

@FlawlezFalcon

Auroras nose twitched at bis statement, an eyebrow raising and the term. Her nostrils flared as she smelt the angel watching them. "So you are dead?" She asked, lowering her wings and turning to look at the angel man, curious if he was ok

"Yes," Timothy told her distractedly, following her gaze. He hadn't noticed they were being watched, which disturbed him a little. He was usually very observant, "I'm a vampire." He explained, but didn't elaborate more than that. He didn't see the need too. He turned his crimson stare towards the boy on the bleachers, studying him. He was the one that had flown earlier, which instantly made him a lot more interesting.

@SpookySableye

Last edited by a moderator:
Gwen walks away from her fight with the teacher. "Hope you didnt go easy on me..." she giggled and said with a fake cutsey voice. She walked out of the gym to get some water

As Mike began to get up, he noticed a small, vampire boy stare at him. It creeped him out a little bit, but it more or less looked like he was interested in him. "Hi." Mike said to the vampire boy. He also began wondering where the half-demon girl went off to.

"Hello," Timothy said softly, looking up at him through his dark eyelashes, his head tilted in curiosity. "What are you?" He asked bluntly, not bothering with wasting energy on trying to appear nice right now. If the guy got offended, there was really nothing Timothy could do about it.

She finally decided to just walk into the school then later after she was redy she sat on the bleachers semi far from everyone as she eyed them, trying to recognize everyones faces....

"Mike," Timothy repeated, the name sounding weird when he tried saying it, due to his accent. He frowned a little at that, "I'm Timothy Papillon," He introduced, nodding slightly, "And i'm a vampire."

Amaya was using little shadow people to listen to everyone talk so she could learn their names.... The was a tiny shadow person by everyone following them...they are semi hard to spot if u aren't very observant and because they are emi translusant .

"Hi," Timothy said softly, looking up at the girl with a curious stare. She was another undead, he could feel it, almost taste it in the air, "I'm Timothy," He said again, nodding at her.

@CelestialBunny

Without noticing that her fangs were starting to show, and change her way of talking. "Nice to meet you, Timoffy... Timoffy! Ti-mo-ffy!" She stopped trying, quickly she hid her fangs and tried again. "Sorry about that mouth difficulties. Nice to meet you Timothy!" She said with a smile, hoping she hadn't been too awkward.

Amaya stares at the girl who claimed to have mouth difficulties......she then stared harder sniffed the air then smiled at her, before pulling out a tiny nnote pad and doodleing onit....

@CelestialBunny

The small vampire looked at her, a hint of confusion tinting his red eyes, "Nice to meet you too, Melanie." He murmured, happy with a name he could actually pronounce properly while one of his hands reached up to twirl a strand of his hair, "Are you new?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back