• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fangers, Bloodlust, and lore

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil

I'm looking for a small group of maybe 4 to 5 people who want to help create and play a vampire RP. I am looking for DEVOTED people (The kind who like to constantly edit their CS with new information on their character as it continues). I'm looking for villains and heroes, people who want to have an adventure.

(Right now I'm looking for males ages 300-2,000)

My idea is that we focus on a small group of vampire royals/warriors/powerhouses who have been awakened at once to stop some sort of evil. (Demons, angels, plague, ect.) We will start with the characters and expand from there. If I get at least 3 people then I will open a PM to establish a plot, characters, villains, and settings.

I really doubt this will work out, but I'm hoping someone will be interested.

vampire_signature_by_tehash-d3g99qn.jpg

Also this will not be anything like Vampire Knight, do not ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mauvez said:
Could I join too please?
Awesome! One more and I'll open a pm

But since you here, I want to focus on the characters and how they intertwined in the plot which we all will develop. So here is a base CS, It will change over time and development.

Appearance:

Name:

Personality:

Skill/Powers (something different other than general vampire anatomy. Just one for now.):

Strengths:

Weakness:

Bio:

Weapon (If given):

Other:

MaiMitzuki said:
So do you want us to go ahead and fill it out and post it here??? Also you want real or anime pictures?
I love anime pictures. But, whatever you feel fits your character best.

Brent said:
This seems interesting, I wouldn't mind joining.
Great! I will make the pm now.

You can post on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back