• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms Please, Star Trek, DC, Marvel

mirthful.fox

Hey Everyone! I've been off with one partner for a long time and not looking for anymore but things have happened and she isn't feeling the mojo anymore, so I need a new bestie to write with. About me, I'm a 30 year old female and I'm looking for someone 20+ with experience being a bonus since I've been writing since I was around 13 (granted not really well back then tongue.gif) I prefer to double with m/f and or f/f. I write over gmail and I actually prefer it if we can get blocks of time together, maybe in the afternoons or evenings when we can go back and fourth a bit . I prefer writing with other females. I've never really hit it off with male writers, sorry.

That being said with length I prefer to keep it around 2-4 paragraphs a post. As much as I love the more long form I find with those you're only getting a reply every few days and I fizzle on a story I can't keep more active. My genre of choice is romance and of course fandoms. I love twisted or deep lots with drama and action, moments of fun humour. I write males and females so it makes very little difference to me what you want on your half of the double as long as on mine I can be creative and come up with a female oc to play against a canon character.

Realistically I'm only looking for one person I really click with, in the past I'd say yes to everyone and end up in so deep my brain was melting trying to keep up so if we're not clicking please don't be upset if I close it down. Now if you've held on this long, here's my interests below.

Major Current Cravings bolded are who I'd love you to play, Italics are examples of who I've played

Star Trek: The Reboot Movies ***

Kirk, McCoy, Krall, Pike

Kirk, McCoy, Uhura, Spock, Scotty, Khan (pretty much everyone)

DC & DCEU ***

The Joker, Constantine, Zatanna, Barry Allen, Harley Quinn, Tim Drake, Diana Prince (list goes on forever)

Bruce Wayne, Barry Allen, Deadshot, Poison Ivy, Dick Grayson, Roy Harper, Jason Todd, Oliver Queen (list someone I've probably played them)

Marvel & MCU + the Netflix shows (This ones closed for now unless you have an amazing idea)

Kilgrave, Steve Rogers, Thor, Loki, Vision, Bruce Banner, Howard Stark (Peggy Carter era), Comic style X-men Logan, Rogue, Psylocke

Deadpool, Thor, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Wanda & Peter Maximoff, Magneto, Scott Summers, Alex Summers, Tony Stark, Loki, Clint Barton

If you want someone in those fandoms I haven't listed, ask and I can or have probably played them.

Send me an e-mail at mirthful.fox@gmail.com if you think we're good together and tell me about yourself. Your likes, dislikes what you're looking for. Remember, I want us to be friends too.

Last edited:
If you are wiling to RP on site I would be interested.

Hey there, I'm new to the site and I'm already forgetting to check it (hence why I'm just getting back to you) we seem to have a lot in common but I find its easier if everything for me is centralized on e-mail. But if you do any over email let me know :)

Hey there, I'm new to the site and I'm already forgetting to check it (hence why I'm just getting back to you) we seem to have a lot in common but I find its easier if everything for me is centralized on e-mail. But if you do any over email let me know :)
Unfortunately I only have a professional email, which I am loathe to share, I used to have a casual one back in high-school but I no longer check it.
If you get used to the site or take to Skype, send me a message. I'm active on there. I'd be willing to log into discord more too, if that makes it easier for you.

Unfortunately I only have a professional email, which I am loathe to share, I used to have a casual one back in high-school but I no longer check it.
If you get used to the site or take to Skype, send me a message. I'm active on there. I'd be willing to log into discord more too, if that makes it easier for you.

Okay because you're list of knowledge is so delightfully extensive I'm gonna give rping here a shot -is in love with Constantine-

Hey Fox. I'm going to be shooting you a mail today. I hope things are still open in the DC department. Unfortunately, I'm at work at the moment and won't be able to email you for another few hours. I hope that is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back