• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms Only! [Marvel, YouTubers, IZombie, House MD, Criminal Minds, Disney...ect]

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

DisclaimerConcerning the YouTubers...please be respectful!These role plays are only for entertainment and therefore do not reflect the actual individuals themselves. ^_^ Rules1. Doubling, unless you're comfortable simply playing the role I ask of you.2. Communication, let me know -if possible- when you're going to be gone from the role play for a while.3. Dedication, I prefer my role plays to continue until the story has been completed.4. PM, I only role play through private message as I dislike threads.___________________________________________________________________________YOUTUBERSJacksepticeye / Antisepticeye - SeanMarkipiler / Darkiplier - MarkDanisnotonfire- Dan HowellAmazingPhil - Phil LesterMarkiplier x OCPlot Idea: This would take place during the filming for the Five Nights at Freddy's Musical by Random Encounters.My original character has been hired to work for the YouTube channel as a makeup artist and prop designer.Her relationship with Mark begins as purely professional but as the project continues they become closer.We can use the music video for references.MARVELDeadpool "Wade Wilson"Ant-Man "Scott Lang"Star-Lord "Peter Quill"DISNEYHiccup Horrendous HaddockIZOMBIEDr. Ravi Chakrabarti Blaine DeBeersMajor LilywhiteCRIMINAL MINDSDr. Spencer ReidHOUSE MDDr. Gregory HouseDr. Robert ChaseDr. Eric ForemanDr. James Wilson

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back