• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms, OC's and Doubling? OH MY~

ohkissmyashley

chaotic-neutral village witch
YA GIRL IS BACK. I was dumb enough to think I'd be fine listing off just a few of the fandoms I enjoy, but let's be real. That's dumb.

meme.jpg

ANYWAY. I'm back! Back, with a more in-depth list. Thank you for your patience.

Let's do a refresher just because, yeah?
⤷ My name's Ashley (if you didn't already guess that) and I'm a 26 year old woman livin' in the MST timezone. Please don't call me "Ash", I'll drop our RP like it's hot and disappear.
⤷ Yet another case of "it's not you, girl, it's me." But for real, I'm 27 and have three kiddos. I'm sorry, but for comfort's sake I really prefer to roleplay with individuals who are 21+.
⤷ I'm big on doubling and canonxoc pairings. I know that can be a deal-breaker, but it's my thing. I'm also totally cool with LGBTQ characters and mxf, fxf or mxm pairings.
⤷ My average reply is anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs per character, however I tend to match whatever my partner throws out. (: All I ask is that you give me a minimum of a paragraph.
⤷ I love romance as much as the next person... but damn can I get DOWN with some angst. Also, on the topic of romance - if all you wanna write is some smut do us both a favor and please don't PM me. I'm looking for a storyline. I literally just ended a roleplay because within the first three replies the woman did only one thing - sexified her OC up and tried to force sex. I'm not about it.
⤷ I'm big on OOC chatter, as I like getting to know my partner more and it helps me to get more into the roleplay. If you're not big on it, please let me know!

🅐🅝🅓 🅝🅞🅦 🅣🅗🅔 🅜🅞🅜🅔🅝🅣 🅨🅞🅤'🅥🅔 🅑🅔🅔🅝 🅦🅐🅘🅣🅘🅝🅖 🅕🅞🅡

My fandoms are listed below. If any catch your eye, please reach out and we'll see if we can make something happen! Also, because I'm basic as hell look for the bolded ones - those are the ones I'm craving the most. c:

ANIME
Naruto (tbh I have a chaotic, kickass OC that I wanna bring to life)
Inuyasha
Bleach
Fairy Tale
⇝ Death Note
⇝ Air Gear
⇝ Vampire Knight
⇝ Ouran High School Host Club

BOOKS
A Court of Thorns and Roses (PLEASE)
From Blood and Ash
⇝ Dark Shores
⇝ Crescent City
⇝ The Empirium Trilogy

TV Shows/Movies
⇝ Outlander
⇝ Game of Thrones
⇝ Tolkien Universe (The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion)

If you've made it this far thank you! Cheers x

Last edited:
Hello 👋 you interested in a naruto thread still?
HOLY SHIT. I didn’t get ANY notifications on this thread. 😅 I am SO sorry! If you’re still interested please send me a PM! I just checked back here to bump the thread and was like “OMG PEOPLE REPLIED”. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hello! If you’re open I’d be down to do a bleach rp. I’m open for most ideas and I’m always down for ooc. As for righting I do about 2-5 paragraphs and do third person if that matters. I’m open to doubling and lgbtq.
damn can I get DOWN with some angst.
Honestly same! I love angst and love adding it too characters. Now the only issue I see being real problem is that I’m not 21+ I’m 18 turning 19 this December. I saw you said you might be willing to rp with people who are 18+, but I understand if you aren’t willing to rp with me just thought I’d shoot my shot

Hello! If you’re open I’d be down to do a bleach rp. I’m open for most ideas and I’m always down for ooc. As for righting I do about 2-5 paragraphs and do third person if that matters. I’m open to doubling and lgbtq.

Honestly same! I love angst and love adding it too characters. Now the only issue I see being real problem is that I’m not 21+ I’m 18 turning 19 this December. I saw you said you might be willing to rp with people who are 18+, but I understand if you aren’t willing to rp with me just thought I’d shoot my shot
Hey there! I’d totally be down to plot with you and see what happens! Feel free to shoot me a PM and send your OC my way. ☺️

hi! In case you are still looking for rps- i would love to try a bleach one with you!

( I'm 25, active usualy at least once a day and from germany * english is not my mothertoungue, i try to avoid spelling mistakes but they do happen...* )

YA GIRL IS BACK. I was dumb enough to think I'd be fine listing off just a few of the fandoms I enjoy, but let's be real. That's dumb.

View attachment 770194

ANYWAY. I'm back! Back, with a more in-depth list. Thank you for your patience.

Let's do a refresher just because, yeah?
⤷ My name's Ashley (if you didn't already guess that) and I'm a 26 year old woman livin' in the MST timezone. Please don't call me "Ash", I'll drop our RP like it's hot and disappear.
⤷ Yet another case of "it's not you, girl, it's me." But for real, I'm 26 and have three kiddos. I'm sorry, but for comfort's sake I really prefer to roleplay with individuals who are 21+. I may potentially write with someone younger, but definitely 18+. Issa thing.
⤷ I'm big on doubling and canonxoc pairings. I know that can be a deal-breaker, but it's my thing. I'm also totally cool with LGBTQ characters and mxf, fxf or mxm pairings.
⤷ My average reply is anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs per character, however I tend to match whatever my partner throws out. (: All I ask is that you give me a minimum of a paragraph.
⤷ I love romance as much as the next person... but damn can I get DOWN with some angst. Also, on the topic of romance - if all you wanna write is some smut do us both a favor and please don't PM me. I'm looking for a storyline. I literally just ended a roleplay because within the first three replies the woman did only one thing - sexified her OC up and tried to force sex. I'm not about it.
⤷ I'm big on OOC chatter, as I like getting to know my partner more and it helps me to get more into the roleplay. If you're not big on it, please let me know!

🅐🅝🅓 🅝🅞🅦 🅣🅗🅔 🅜🅞🅜🅔🅝🅣 🅨🅞🅤'🅥🅔 🅑🅔🅔🅝 🅦🅐🅘🅣🅘🅝🅖 🅕🅞🅡

My fandoms are listed below. If any catch your eye, please reach out and we'll see if we can make something happen! Also, because I'm basic as hell look for the bolded ones - those are the ones I'm craving the most. c:

ANIME
Naruto
Inuyasha
Bleach
⇝ Death Note
⇝ Air Gear
⇝ Vampire Knight
⇝ Ouran High School Host Club

BOOKS
A Court of Thorns and Roses (PLEASE)
Vampire Academy (books only - the movie was straight-up shameful and a disgrace)
⇝ Crescent City
⇝ The Mortal Instruments
⇝ The Vampire Chronicles

TV Shows/Movies
The Witcher
Percy Jackson (gotta make 'em adults though)
⇝ Outlander
⇝ Pirates of the Caribbean
⇝ Game of Thrones
⇝ Tolkien Universe (The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion)
⇝ Harry Potter (preferably the Marauder's Era)

If you've made it this far thank you! Cheers x
hey hey! if this is still open , I'm down for an Ouron High School Host Club roleplay! I'm able to play as Tamaki, Kaoru, and Mitsukuni. Also I hope you're doing well today/tonight^^

Okay we don’t have any fandoms in common tbh but you seem awesome so hmu if you’re down for a rusty ass bleach rp or some kind of original supernatural mix regardless you’re still awesome

Okay we don’t have any fandoms in common tbh but you seem awesome so hmu if you’re down for a rusty ass bleach rp or some kind of original supernatural mix regardless you’re still awesome
No shit, I'm about to hit you up for that "rusty ass" RP. I'm sold. 😂 🙌
Edit: I actually can't. Woof. Your profile can't be viewed by me so I can't message you. Please feel free to HMU if you're still game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back