• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms Galore~

Solstice Equinox

SO! I'm new here, and I'd love to do some RolePlays regarding fandoms~!

Please be LITERATE and be okay with forming a plot. I'm usually into romance but I have plot twists up my sleeve.

I usually only play females, I can't seem to get into character as a male. If you have any pairings not listed, comment and I'll see what I can do!

Here are some things I've seen/read/enjoy, and pairings:

Anime

Free!! Iwatobi Swim Club(really wanna do this one!) (Rin x OC, Rin x Haru, Rin x Sousuke, Haru x OC, Haru x Makoto, Rei x OC, Rei x Nagisa)

Naruto, mostly the first season (Sasuke x Sakura, Sasuke x OC. Gaara x OC, Naruto x Sasuke, Naruto x Hinata, etc...)

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji (Sebastian x OC, Ciel x OC, Alois x OC) I DO NOT SHIP THE KIDS WITH THEIR BUTLER.

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama 

Death Note

If I remember more I'll add to this list

Visual Novels/Otome Games

OzMafia!

Dandelion

Amnesia

Real Life People

Markiplier

Tom Hiddleston

Ask for more!

TV Shows/Movies

Disney movies

Avengers (I'd prefer to do OC, have good ideas for this one along with the other Superhero ones)

Captain America

Young Justice

Ask for more!

COMMENT PAIRINGS YOU'D LIKE TO DO/A FANDOM YOU KNOW AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF I'VE SEEN IT

PLEASE BE LITERATE AND BE ABLE TO WITHHOLD A PLOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back