• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms Galore [forever open]

(( CURRENTLY CRAVING HARRY POTTER, GAME OF THRONES, TWILIGHT AND RIVERDALE ))

Hey there! I'm Marianne and I'm new to the site, not so much to roleplaying. Well new in the sense that it's been a year since I came on and the whole appearance is really different now haha. I used to do roleplaying since I was like... Eleven years old, and have been ever since. I had taken a small gap last year because I was doing my final year in school -- it was crazy hectic and I had to repeat a year -- but now I'm taking a gap year before I start off college and even though I'm interning, I have plenty of time on my hands so I'm looking to do a lot of Roleplays! I have a couple of guidelines, or do's and don't's rather, so I would appreciate it if you give them a glance before we get down to the good stuff!

DO:

- PM me about any fandoms/pairings you have an interest in! I prefer to use the comments below as a way to keep updating my thread.

- Tell me about your interests and ideas and be invested in the Roleplay. I like to have a partner who's involved and as interested as I am. Wanna fangirl? I'm your best partner!

- Be active. I prefer someone who can give me one response a day although more is greatly appreciated since I am on quite often. I understand that other people have better things to do so I won't urge you. Let me know in advance if bumping annoys you because if I don't hear from you in two days, I might give you a nudge.

- Be flexible. I prefer doing canon/OC pairings when it comes to fandoms, although can be convinced to do canon/canon. I will never do OC/OC as far as fandoms go because I just don't find it all that interesting. The way things play out here is that I play an OC and you play the canon for my OC, and in turn, I play a canon for your OC.

- Going by what I said above, be able to double [it is a requirement]. I prefer doing MxF pairings and because I am a female, prefer to play the female, but I will happily oblige to doing an MxM pairing for you as a double. FxF is not really all that interesting to me.

- Have a good grasp of the English language and please structure your sentences well. I may ask for a sample as well, and would be happy to provide one in return.

DON'T:

- Disappear on me. If you have to go, or aren't interested, let me know. I'm pretty chill so I won't take it the wrong way and I'll understand.

- God mod or make perfect characters. You control your characters, and I control mine. If we agree to sharing NPCs that's a different situation.

- Ask me to Roleplay offsite because I am saying it up front, I don't do that. I only Roleplay over PMs. You have to convince me to do it over threads.

- Give me one liners. I want at least two good paragraphs, and more is always better. That being said, I don't want a novel. Too much detail gets rather boring, and too little is the same.

- Be afraid to tell me your limits. I curse like a sailor so if you have a problem with this let me know, although I cannot promise I'll stop altogether.

- Ask me about anything anime because I don't indulge in it at all.

FANDOMS

Now that those guidelines are out of the way, we can get to the fandoms! I have listed out every fandom I am a part of and below each fandom are some pairings. Bold will be my preferred role but of course, since we are doubling, this is negotiable. If there is no bold role, I am fine playing either role. If the pairing is in italics and underlined, then this is a craving and the bold role is non negotiable. 

RIVERDALE

Jughead x OC

Jughead x Betty

Archie x OC

PERCY JACKSON/HEROES OF OLYMPUS

OC X Percy Jackson

OC X Leo Valdez

OC X Jason Grace

OC X Nico Di Angelo

HARRY POTTER

OC X Draco Malfoy

OC X Fred/George Weasley

OC X Cedric Diggory

OC X Neville Longbottom

OC X Harry Potter

OC X Ron Weasley

OC X Charlie Weasley

Harry Potter X Hermione Granger

Draco Malfoy X Hermione Granger

Draco Malfoy X Luna Lovegood

Fred Weasley X Hermione Granger

OC X Teddy Lupin

Victoire Weasley X Teddy Lupin

THE HUNGER GAMES

OC X Finnick Odair

OC X Gale Hawthorne

OC X Peeta Mellark

Katniss Evedeen X Finnick Odair

Katniss Everdeen X Gale Hawthorne

Katniss Everdeen X Peeta Mellark

Johanna Mason X Finnick Odair

THE MAZE RUNNER

OC X Newt

OC X Thomas

OC X Minho

TWILIGHT

OC X Edwrd Cullen

OC X Jasper Whitlock

OC X Jacob Black

OC X Seth Clearwater

OC X Alec [volturi]

OC X Emmett Cullen

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

OC X Wesley Gibbins

OC X Connor Walsh

Oliver Hampton X Connor Walsh

Laurel Castillo X Wesley Gibbins

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

OC X Steve Rogers

OC X Bucky Barnes

OC X Clint Barton

OC X Tony Stark

Natasha Romanoff X Clint Barton

Natasha Romanoff X Steve Rogers

GAME OF THRONES

OC X Jojen Reed

OC X Brandon Stark

OC X Jon Snow

OC X Jaime Lannister

DISNEY

I just like the idea of playing children of the Disney characters in high school/a boarding school with powers and such. The only case where OC/OC is accepted. I also like the idea of:

Jack Frost x Elsa

I think I recognize you from somewhere. Lol (: 

Hello, hello! I'm very much interested in a Marvel story. I can play Steve for you if you could play Tony for me in return!
I would have messaged you, but I'm new to the site and have not earned my private messaging privileges. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back