• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ▷▷ fandoms▬ at your fingertips ⊹🖖! ¹ˣ¹

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
QJKHejP.jpg

ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫

ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ﹔↺

It's me, ya girl, back with another exciting onexone search thread for the masses. Please call me Day; I'm your average twenty-something English teacher in the land of the morning calm, looking to get something going in one of my five currently craved fandoms. So please take a seat, kick back, and see what fine wares this shop has to offer.

ᴳᵁᴵᴰᴱᴸᴵᴺᴱˢ﹔↺

◦ As I said, I'm in my twenties, so I'm looking for someone similarly aged. Straight up - I roleplay darker, uh, content.

◦ I have samples, but they're not in my comment history. Ask for them if you like, but I won't ask you for them.

◦ This is a doubling (oc x canon or oc x oc) thread. There are usually no exceptions to this. Please take each character seriously and treat them with the same respect. You will get the same heat back.

◦ Roleplay can take place where you prefer.

◦ Speaking of plotting - someone creative and willing to bounce ideas off of me would be a literal godsend! I get crazy attached. Expect all the pinterest boards, playlists, headcanons, and memes.

◦ I prefer a heterosexual pairing for my side of the story, but I'm open to any sexuality for yours. It's all good. ☆

ᶜᴴᴬᴿᴬᶜᵀᴱᴿˢ﹔↺

bnha
Who I want you to play against my oc: Shinsou, Monoma, Shigaraki, or Dabi.

Who I can play against your oc: Anyone? Just ask!

d:bh
Who I want you to play against my oc: Rk900, Ralph, oc android

Who I can play against your oc: Rk800, probably anyone?, oc android/human

*kind of craving oc's for this

star trek (tos, aos)
Who I want you to play against my oc: Spock, oc Vulcan

Who I can play against your oc: Jim, Bones, Scotty, oc's of various species

corpse party
Who I want you to play against my oc: Kizami, oc (for oc x oc)

Who I can play against your oc: Yoshiki, probably anyone?, oc

fruits basket
OCs preferred for this. I have ideas!

monster prom
Who I want you to play against my oc: damien

Who I can play against your oc: anyone!

ᵂᴼᴿᴰᴮᴬᴺᴷ﹔↺

We've made it to my wordbank! This is just to give you a general vibe of what I'm into.

Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence/corruption | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe | Kidnapping don't @ me | Dark themes in general

ᶠᴵᴺᴬᴸᴱ﹔↺

It's time for us to part, if you haven't clicked that back arrow already. Please feel free to send me a pm; tell me about what you're looking for, and I'll respond quicker than lightning. Probably. Toodles~

Hey! I would love to roleplay D:BH with A/B/O attached to it. Sounds really fun, actually. (I’m a sucker for ABO. Oops)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back