• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms and History

CJWrites

Elder Member
About Me

I tend to write long paragraphs when my character is by themselves but will do just a couple lines when our characters are interacting. I don't care as long as we're moving the story along. I expect lots of OOC plotting and I will wait as long as you want for a post but a heads up would be nice if you're away for a long time. Right now I tend to post every day or every other day. Inquire about Skype! 

These plots aren't romance based but I will do any pairing as long as the plot is good and the romance adds to it. Right now, I don't really feel like fluff but I want to do something with more plot and angst 

Hetalia 

I dunno if I'd say "dark" but most Hetalia RPs are fluff. I will play almost any character but have an affinity to China, America and Canada as I'm a Chinese Canadian who's invested in US politics.

Here are some suggestions.

American Revolution 

Public finds out about Nations 

Opium War 

Hamilton 

I have two ideas. 

I'd like to see Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton tackle the Financial Crisis of 2008 with Thomas Jefferson as the populist candidate who opposes bailing out the banks. Another idea is the Stock Market Crash of 1929

The second idea is a Hamilton Reincarnation fic where the cast of characters meets up again at Princeton and regain their memories.  

Fate/Stay Night

Every 50 years, the Holy Grail, a chalice capable of granting any wish, manifests itself in Fuyuki, Japan. 7 Masters and 7 Servants gather in to fight for their dreams. A magus, hoping to fulfil his deepest desires summons a powerful servant, only to find out the servant isn't what they imagined.

• One of us would play the master and the other the servant. Each of us would also take the role of 3 other Master/Servant pairs. I've got two possible servants and a master in mind but am flexible.

Air. Earth. Water. Fire. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony, aided by the Avatar. Centuries later, they are no more. Instead, Inside a sprawling metropolis, all benders live together in harmony. But what happens when the avatar resurfaces?

• Essentially a Modern!AU. I want to explore what our world would be like with bending. I am willing to play either the Avatar or another character. More worldbuilding although I have a few plots in mind.

Original Plots 

The Quartering Acts

The Quartering Acts have forced a Revolutionary War Wife to provide the extra bed in her home to a British soldier. As a staunch Patriot, she resents this act as her husband is off fighting the redcoats down south. However, as she gets to know her tenant and his viewpoints, she starts to wonder if independence was all that justified.

(Can also be War of 1812 but that war had a lot less ideology behind it. I'm willing to play either party.)

Government Procedural 

Can either be something more fluffy or something more hardcore. 

Exploring the City

When they graduated high school, our characters hated each other. 15 years later they meet again at the reunion and old tensions flare but ten they get paired for a scavenger hunt across Toronto. Can our characters put the past behind them and win the competition?

• Looking to get to know my city better. Would very much appreciate another Torontonian/GTAer RPing with me here. Probably nobody... oh well

Other Settings and Pairings

- note that pairing can mean friendship as well

Suffragette x Sceptical man

American Revolution 

Almost any Setting between 1700 and 1950 

Magical Girl Duo

Superheroes 

Inquire for further details for anything listed. 

Sup!  Would you be interested in magical girl tournament with murder mystery elements? 

Essentially every four years the Kapow Cutie tournament takes place. This is open to all magical or powered youths ( if ya wanna go with superheroes and magical girls ) and is used to determine the Cutie Council. Basically the most powerful of said powered/magical youths that sort of act as a governing council for the intervening four years.

Only this year there is a twist, contestants start disappearing and during up dead. 

Also have a hostage fantasy thing that would have been up your ally. Buuuut already got too many folks on that storyline. Open to doing a variation of it though if you want to know more. 

Basic premise : In a fantastical world world peace has been achieved by something called the Accords of Peace. Basically every kingdom must send one of their children to each of their neighbors in exchange for a child in return. ( so country A sends their child to country B, country B sends a child of a similar age to country A ).

if you fail to take part in the hostage exchange your kingdom is essentially nuked out of existence by the enforcers of the accords. 

something with humans possibly being kidnapped for a kind of child slavery in there too but that's getting into the fiddly details that we can change. 

Sup!  Would you be interested in magical girl tournament with murder mystery elements? 

Essentially every four years the Kapow Cutie tournament takes place. This is open to all magical or powered youths ( if ya wanna go with superheroes and magical girls ) and is used to determine the Cutie Council. Basically the most powerful of said powered/magical youths that sort of act as a governing council for the intervening four years.

Only this year there is a twist, contestants start disappearing and during up dead. 

Also have a hostage fantasy thing that would have been up your ally. Buuuut already got too many folks on that storyline. Open to doing a variation of it though if you want to know more. 

Basic premise : In a fantastical world world peace has been achieved by something called the Accords of Peace. Basically every kingdom must send one of their children to each of their neighbors in exchange for a child in return. ( so country A sends their child to country B, country B sends a child of a similar age to country A ).

if you fail to take part in the hostage exchange your kingdom is essentially nuked out of existence by the enforcers of the accords. 

something with humans possibly being kidnapped for a kind of child slavery in there too but that's getting into the fiddly details that we can change. 

Man... you always have these best ideas out of nowhere huh? I'll hit you up 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back