• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa: Side γ [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jester loomed over Clementine and Stiles as they were inspecting the arrows. "Maybe they weren't shot at all? Like what if who ever did this just like. Stab!" She motioned with her arm with a stabbing motion. "Jammed them in there? Like I am sure who ever did this is like, really good at murder, but you can't be great at everything, you know? That's just cheating."

From that her face turned into a look of concern and sadness. "I mean she was so young to...this...is really not...how did the bear make someone do this?"

Josh Josh themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Zenterfold Zenterfold LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @GamblingGoblins

Yotsuya, Miko
Zenterfold Zenterfold @ElectricalRoom​

latest.png
Now that Miko focused on the room, she noted all the things lying around. She quietly walked around, trying to put the corpse out of her mind. Was there really anything here that could help? Before she could answer that question, another's voice sprang up.

"Nana..."

Miko looked to the entrance—nothing.

"Stop... Nana..."

Oh no. How could she have been so stupid? To think she'd gotten away from them. That maybe, despite the situation she found herself in, the spirits were not here... "Strange. I thought I heard something over there... I must have been imagining things..." Miko continued her walk.

Three of them, grey and faceless, hunched over either frontward or backward. She couldn't discern many other details about them, or any of the words they muttered under their breath. Keep looking forward. Don't acknowledge them.

"Wants... to kill..." the same voice continued.

Three dead, and someone named Nana who might have been the murderer... Could one of the spirits have been the victim? Did this mean, whoever Nana was, they killed her...? Or, if the bear was true to his word, they were leftovers from what happened prior...

One of the spirits shambled into Miko's path. She glanced aside. "Oh? This computer's still on..." Miko moved towards the desk—away from the spirit.

Her first step was accessing the computer.

Charles Babel Charles Babel , Zenterfold Zenterfold
- louise ariadne worth, district attorney -
A few thoughts ran through her head, but she doubted that this place was anything like that house. "They were threatened into it, or - I don't know..." she was at a loss for words for a moment. "God, that poor baby. I can only hope her soul is at rest-"

Not like yours is, Lou. Not like you. Silly stupid Lou. You don't get to beat this, honey.

This wasnt something to beat, it was a case. She really hoped he'd just shut up.

[ Kagerou ]

157d8d136f0253e5c7bf510eecfe59ee3deac4f0.jpg

Oh. Not exactly what he was expecting the stupid bear to shove this mystery onto their shoulders, Kagerou was at a loss on what to say. Well, for starters, he had no familiarity with this murder victim, and even less due to the fact that this seemed to be crafted as some realistic illusion. At least, that's what he assumed the life-like holograms that displayed the unfortunate girl's corpse were. Sure, he kinda gave Monokuma the excuse to jumpstart this whole investigation, but the puppet wasn't all that invested into the whole situation. Investigating murder scenes wasn't really his thing in the first place, and so was theorizing the possible scenarios that could've led up to Hiiragi Nana's demise.

Getting the subtle hints that they didn't have much choice but to play along, Kagerou decided to step away from the main crowd that was investigating the scene surrounding the murder victim, and to take a look over at the Chemical Lab.

Of course, someone was already here. So much for getting some space away from these strangers. Whatever Rixia was examining this room, he was quick to notice that there were missing chemicals and whatnot. He wasn't too knowledgeable with the chemicals found here, but he sorta knew the rough idea judging from his experiences with that specific Fatui Harbinger.

"... Well, there's how the explosion even happened in the first place." Kagerou comments once he glanced over the informative chart that explained which chemical combinations would result in an explosion, "Our murderer made a huge mess as well. Probably didn't have prior experience to making explosive chemicals or was pressed for time to commit a murder... or maybe even both. Who knows?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite @ChemicalLab

Monokuma let out a small chuckle. He gave Nian a slight tilt of his head. "Oh, winners? Why, that's easy. The killer who gets away with it would be considered the winner. And here's the thing... the game won't end. It never ends! Even if there was just two people left, then one of them would have to kill the other! Then they would 'win' of course. Battle royale, baby!"

Clementine was looking away from the bear, one hand gripping her other arm, pinching it slightly. She had definitely heard this spiel before, but could not place where or when. This bear wasn't freaking her out, just giving her a feeling of despair in the pit of her stomach. It was really pissing her off. All she knew was that she hated him.

"She asked a good question," Clementine said, looking at the infuriating little shit now. "What if we refuse? Let me guess: you'll just kill us."

"I may be a nasty bear, but I don't kill!" Monokuma declared. "But the only way to leave this place is to win! Perhaps you should keep in mind that your food is finite. It doesn't come cheap, you delinquents! You gotta give a good bear some entertainment so he can provide for his lil' babies!"

Clementine scoffed. "Bastard..."

It was then that Monokuma found himself confronted by Kagerou. The bear just rubbed his paws together in delight. "Oh, I'll back up my claims. I've been waiting for this!"

The room rumbled, ever so slightly. Then again a few moments later. The walls shined brightly, suddenly displaying blinding white static. Beams of light descended down from above and the room was beginning to shift. Holographic furniture phased into existence and it turned out the room was not quite bare anymore. It was now some kind of lab, with long cabinets lining the walls and unknown materials stored in metal containers on metal tables.

A faint burning smell permeated throughout the room.

Monokuma raised his arms. "Welcome to the hologram room! This room is able to recreate a number of other kinds of rooms using holographic imagery, hard light structuring, and an advanced 4D system to create sounds, smells, or soft fuzzy textures! Currently, it's set to recreate the room as it was not so long before, in an earlier game. There was a murder here, you know. In fact--"

Appearing in the lab was a body. A dead body.

View attachment 1076997

"I figured y'all might need a warm-up. Why not solving this murder?"

Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies York York Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @HanikamuKitten @SilverDingo @GamblingGoblins Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Josh Josh

The body was of a young girl likely around fifteen years old. What was most apparent about the girl's condition were the burns to her face and the wounds on her body. She had light, pink hair with white tips and was wearing some kind of school uniform at the time of her death, though she was stained with blood. Despite Monokuma's claim that it was not necessarily real, the stench of blood began to permeate the room.

As Nico examined the body, everyone's watches would flash with updated information. A new application appeared that was called MONOKUMA FILE.

nana-png.955864

Nana Hiiragi, the Ultimate Class Leader, was killed in the Central Lab. The victim was killed at 6:38 PM. There are multiple wounds on the body. The victim experienced burns, blunt-force trauma, and wounds from shrapnel.

Though the Monokuma File did not state it, Nico's examination would reveal that the shrapnel was mostly random pieces of metal, though the girl had two peculiar arrowheads dug into her back. One still had some of the wooden shaft, implying the arrowheads are the remains of two arrows shot at the girl.

Clementine let out a tiny gasp as she read the file. She recognized this girl. "Holy shit..."

Monokuma shrugged at Nico's question. "Oh... you'll have suspects. You gotta look around!"

A distant robotic voice suddenly rang out from all over. "ABNORMAL ACTIVITY DETECTED. INITIATING LOCKDOWN OF THE LABS." All doors leading out of the laboratories were suddenly locked, leaving the group with access only to the Central Lab Chemical Lab, Organic Study, Electrical Room, and the Medical Center. The structure of the five rooms were unique as none had direct doors leading to them. Instead, a small pathway existed between each room that could lock for decontamination purposes.

View attachment 1077301

"These are the rooms you'll be investigating!" Monokuma announced with a giggle.

Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies York York Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @HanikamuKitten @SilverDingo @GamblingGoblins Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Josh Josh

Center Lab

Clementine had been standing in silence, her arms crossed as she stared at the others examining the body. It looked incredibly lifelike for a supposed fake. "The room's big enough that if you stood opposite the girl, an archer could comfortably hit her," she said eventually as Nico made her exit. There was nothing in the room to determine that the arrows were shot from some sort of machine or contraption. Clementine did a quick look around the room. "There's an exit on each side of the room. The body is pretty close to one of the exits... she might have been trying to escape before being hit."

As Stiles examined the wounds in her back, Clementine crouched next to him. "The arrows didn't hit anything vital. Either she was lucky or they knew what they were doing."

Josh Josh themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Charles Babel Charles Babel LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @GamblingGoblins

Organic Lab

This laboratory was a bit different from the others. The whole room was covered in skeletons, most of which did not appear to be just models. Skeletons were set up on two sides of the room, held together by machines that seemed to be analyzing the density of the bones on small electronic displays. Other various bones were being examined (or possibly even dissected) on a couple of the stainless steel tables. There were a couple of freezers with some kind of material inside, though it was impossible to see through the black glass of the freezers.

The room was in some disarray, as if there was a struggle or someone rushed through recently.

Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri

Chemical Lab

Through examining the storage containers, it would be clear they were used recently and that various chemicals were missing from where they should be stored. Various equipment such as beakers, gloves, and protective glasses were in disarray, as if they had been used as well. There was also a chart on the floor that discussed various chemicals and how certain combinations could result in an explosion. The missing chemicals, when combined, could result in an explosion that could inflict burns.

Verite Verite

Medical Bay

The Medical Bay looked largely the same as it did before the investigation began, though clearly Monokuma or someone had added a few details. One of the medical tables had been moved to the center of the room. On it now was a bloody bandage and a single bullet.

Funnier President Funnier President

Electrical Room

The electrical room was a small room, for it was lined with various machines that seemed to supply power to the rest of the floor. There were containers for machine parts and miscellaneous electronics. There was also a computer with multiple screens set up that seemed to be in sleep mode currently.

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa

Yotsuya, Miko
Zenterfold Zenterfold @ElectricalRoom​

latest.png
Now that Miko focused on the room, she noted all the things lying around. She quietly walked around, trying to put the corpse out of her mind. Was there really anything here that could help? Before she could answer that question, another's voice sprang up.

"Nana..."

Miko looked to the entrance—nothing.

"Stop... Nana..."

Oh no. How could she have been so stupid? To think she'd gotten away from them. That maybe, despite the situation she found herself in, the spirits were not here... "Strange. I thought I heard something over there... I must have been imagining things..." Miko continued her walk.

Three of them, grey and faceless, hunched over either frontward or backward. She couldn't discern many other details about them, or any of the words they muttered under their breath. Keep looking forward. Don't acknowledge them.

"Wants... to kill..." the same voice continued.

Three dead, and someone named Nana who might have been the murderer... Could one of the spirits have been the victim? Did this mean, whoever Nana was, they killed her...? Or, if the bear was true to his word, they were leftovers from what happened prior...

One of the spirits shambled into Miko's path. She glanced aside. "Oh? This computer's still on..." Miko moved towards the desk—away from the spirit.

Her first step was accessing the computer.

[ Kagerou ]

157d8d136f0253e5c7bf510eecfe59ee3deac4f0.jpg

Oh. Not exactly what he was expecting the stupid bear to shove this mystery onto their shoulders, Kagerou was at a loss on what to say. Well, for starters, he had no familiarity with this murder victim, and even less due to the fact that this seemed to be crafted as some realistic illusion. At least, that's what he assumed the life-like holograms that displayed the unfortunate girl's corpse were. Sure, he kinda gave Monokuma the excuse to jumpstart this whole investigation, but the puppet wasn't all that invested into the whole situation. Investigating murder scenes wasn't really his thing in the first place, and so was theorizing the possible scenarios that could've led up to Hiiragi Nana's demise.

Getting the subtle hints that they didn't have much choice but to play along, Kagerou decided to step away from the main crowd that was investigating the scene surrounding the murder victim, and to take a look over at the Chemical Lab.

Of course, someone was already here. So much for getting some space away from these strangers. Whatever Rixia was examining this room, he was quick to notice that there were missing chemicals and whatnot. He wasn't too knowledgeable with the chemicals found here, but he sorta knew the rough idea judging from his experiences with that specific Fatui Harbinger.

"... Well, there's how the explosion even happened in the first place." Kagerou comments once he glanced over the informative chart that explained which chemical combinations would result in an explosion, "Our murderer made a huge mess as well. Probably didn't have prior experience to making explosive chemicals or was pressed for time to commit a murder... or maybe even both. Who knows?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite @ChemicalLab

Nian
Zenterfold Zenterfold AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa @Others?

eLdtGn2.png

"So that's how it's gonna be, huh? It really is some kinda hostage situation. Ah well. I'll play your little 'games' bear... For now." She said, and with that... She grimaced, and did a thorough examination of the body, before ultimately... She realized something.

BEZPywI.png

"All this happened when we weren't looking. But if experience is anything to go by? I'd bet there's some cameras laying about. Doubt we'll get everything, buuut... Even a little hint should go a long way, hm?" She said, seeming thoughtful, as she waved to Kagerou.

"Hey! I got my guesses, but if you can get to the bottom of the explosives, and I can figure out what the deal with the arrows was... We'll save alot of time, right? I'll be riiight back!" She called.

And with that, she was off... Headed to the electrical room, where she immediately noticed she wasn't alone.

"Oooh! Someone got the same idea! Right then... I'd bet there's gonna be a catch. If it blows up or something, I've got you covered~." She said, though she was half joking, she did seem awfully tense, even as Miko tried to access the computer.​

Rixia Mao
Interactions: Zenterfold Zenterfold Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @ChemicalLab

Rixia_Mao_-_Portrait_06_(Zero_%26_Ao).png
"Yes... You're probably right about that," the young woman agreed with Kagerou's words without missing a beat, not seeming to react much to his sudden appearance as if she'd heard him enter the room despite how deep in thought she'd seemed to be. Sloppy was perhaps a bit of a strong word to describe this killing, especially considering they all were the ones struggling to put the pieces together, but anyone could tell this was hardly a professional at work here.

In any case, it was just as she assumed. Rixia was hardly an expert at bomb-making, but her easy hunch was right on the money about how an explosion was even created in the first place. She hesitated to leave already however, wondering if there was anything else to be found in here before touching base with the other groups.

"Let's comb over this place one more time, see if we can find any remaining trace of the chemicals or anything useful,"
she suggested, giving the Lab one last examination before she'd decide on whether or not to leave.

Power huffed at the bear's answer, no fun at all. She crossed her arms childishly, zoning out until a hologram appeared before her eyes.

A dead body.

Power cocked her head, looking at the girl's battered form.

b3e8d46eafd130380332886bce298dea.jpg

"Someone's a try-hard" she muttered while her eyes scanned over the wounds. She had no reason to help, but maybe to make her life easier she would help them.

With that thought in mind, Power walked to the Chemical Lab
----------------------------

Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies

Nico Robin, Ultimate Former Assassin.

"A good theory- and you may be correct on that front. Still, it begs the question of why only the arrowheads remained almost intact in comparison to what they should have been, had they been ingrained into an arrow.Though, the question of what shot these arrows is an excellent one as well."

Gracefully accepting the gloves Mike handed her, she slipped them on before holding the metal bowl. Watching him work, she was able to characterize him as someone who was... like her, in a sense.

"An excellent question, indeed. "If they had used a bow, and in such a room... I'm inclined to believe that if they were truly using a bow, then they had some definitive skill with it in comparison to other weapons. Especially considering how close the shots were in relation to the other. And yet, we still have a few key pieces before any true culprits can be called out. Such as where our presumed bow has gone, if it exists... I believe we should check the Medical Bay, seeing as how nobody has thought to visit there yet."

Saying that, Robin would walk over to the Medical Bay and take a glance around to see if there was anything out of place.

Josh Josh Zenterfold Zenterfold themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Zenterfold Zenterfold
-louise ariadne worth, district attorney-

Louise frowned for a moment, thoughtful, then a look of horror crossed her face. "You don't think - the shots weren't to kill? If they wanted her to suffer first-" She looked like she might cry. "She's just a child!"​

"Yes, she is. It's a shame."

Following Robin, Mike explained his theory.

"In my experience, Bombs aren't something you normally use for something like this. No, you use a bomb to make a point, to cause Fear, or because you need to have a guaranteed way to take out your target. Also? Every bomber has its own signature and way of doing things. You also have to be a little crazy and off-kilter. It's a skill set not just anyone can use. My point is simple; bombs are a statement. If your trying to get away with a murder, a bomb isn't what is used for this job." Mike explained.

"Then we have the other piece—the arrow. First off, all do respect Jester. If I threw a bomb at first, I never would run up and stab them. No. I could trip on the rubble, and the noise could have already start to bring people over. My thinking is throw the bomb, set up my shot with the arrows, and be done. Then I have more time, so I try to retrieve the arrows."

Seeing Power walking in, Mike looked at Robin. "Speaking of bombs. Look who bothered showing up. " Mike stats.​

Verite Verite Charles Babel Charles Babel Zenterfold Zenterfold Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President

Fushi

This laboratory was a bit different from the others. The whole room was covered in skeletons, most of which did not appear to be just models. Skeletons were set up on two sides of the room, held together by machines that seemed to be analyzing the density of the bones on small electronic displays. Other various bones were being examined (or possibly even dissected) on a couple of the stainless steel tables. There were a couple of freezers with some kind of material inside, though it was impossible to see through the black glass of the freezers.

The room was in some disarray, as if there was a struggle or someone rushed through recently.

Fushi took a glance around the room, frowning. He didn't think he liked this room much, despite his curiosity and concern over the amount of bones present in the room.

One thing of note was that someone's been through here. Maybe the poor girl? Or maybe Monokuma to set this up? Fushi tried to see if there was anything out of the ordinary or out of place that could help the others' investigation, or at least give some clues as to what could have happened.

He also kept an eye on Cove to see how he was holding up in all of this, or if he had any idea about the machinery in the room at all.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri @Organic Study

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi Takumi

Cove tried his best to calm down, wiping his eyes and shaking his hands. He was distraught by everything that was happening around him. Both a death game and a corpse were right in front of him... and he couldn't handle it.

"Oh god..." he muttered, shaking, "P-please make it stop..."

He then noticed Fushi had entered the room. He stood up and wrapped the boy in a hug. Fushi was the only one he really could trust to a degree, and even then... the thought of the boy betraying him still nagged in the back of his mind.

"I'm sorry..." he said to nothing in particular.​

Stiles Stiliniski

" I think they weren't supposed to hit anything vital. I think they are meant to distract whoever found them to think that was how they died. I don't think they were aim to make her suffer, I think they were trying to make it easier to kill her.

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Zenterfold Zenterfold @Center Lab

- LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Zenterfold Zenterfold -
louise ariadne worth, district attorney
"It... seems a rather sloppy cover-up, then. Like a bandage on a tumor." She frowned, then covered her hand with her sweater sleeve, tugging at the holes in the cloth a little to better see the wounds. "We'll need to dust for fingerprints. If it's a cover up, it'd be easier to stab the arrows in by hand, maybe even arrange them to look more fatal than they'd actually be."

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles would nod, looking up at her. "I think you are absolutely right about it being a sloppy cover-up, I should know. I have seen many crime scenes since I was a kid and this one feels like someone's first kill," he commented, looking at her. "Even if this was a sloppy cover-up, something tells me that it won't be as easy as dusting for fingerprints, killer probably made sure they couldn't be traced."

Zenterfold Zenterfold themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Fushi

Cove tried his best to calm down, wiping his eyes and shaking his hands. He was distraught by everything that was happening around him. Both a death game and a corpse were right in front of him... and he couldn't handle it.

"Oh god..." he muttered, shaking, "P-please make it stop..."

He then noticed Fushi had entered the room. He stood up and wrapped the boy in a hug. Fushi was the only one he really could trust to a degree, and even then... the thought of the boy betraying him still nagged in the back of his mind.

"I'm sorry..." he said to nothing in particular.

Still trying to figure out what or who could of disturbed this room passing through and why, Fushi tried to take a closer look at where the possible struggle-if there had been one-took place without making more of a mess.

The immortal was about to ask if Cove was doing any better and possibly ask him if he could figure out what else may have been different or messed with in the room, but Fushi was a little caught off guard by the sudden hug. After a moment of simply standing there he hugged Cove back. It was more pleasant than Kahaku's sudden hug before running into the Church of Bennett at least.

"Huh? Why are you sorry?" He asked, tilting his head a little to the side in curiosity. Was Cove apologizing for running off? Fushi didn't see why, with the weird talking bear saying a bunch of nonsense earlier and making what seemed to be a dead body suddenly appear it made some sense to Fushi why Cove would run away.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri @Organic Study

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi Takumi @OrganicStudy

"I-I don't know..." he wept, "I just..."

He couldn't continue his thought, breaking down once again. He brought Fushi deeper into the hug.

After a few minutes, he let go, clearing his eyes.

"I... I needed that..." he said, still not mentally back to the place he was before the announcement.

"What should we... do?" Cove asked. "I... I stopped listening when I saw... the body..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back