• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa: Side γ [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

♦️Cater Diamond♦️

Hallway—>Medical Center
Capri Capri Takumi98 Takumi98

"A-Are mermaids real where you come from?"

Cater shuffled along toward decontamination while they chatted, casually checking his nails, hair, etc. Cove’s sudden excitement about mermaids made him giggle a little.

“Oh totally. You don’t have merfolk where you’re from? When we get out of here I’ll have to introduce you to my schoolmates Azul, Jade and Floyd. Azul’s an octopus merman, but I’ve never actually seem his mer form for myself. And Jade and Floyd are eels! They’re… honestly pretty terrifying.“

~~

They finally made their way through decontamination. The medical center reminded him a little of the labs back at school but only in the vibe. This place seemed… less magical.

"Sandel would've been interested in all of this."

Cater couldn’t help but pick up on the sad, quiet remark. He had been attempting to push thoughts of his friends back home out of his head, but things were starting to flood him. For the first time in a while, he missed his friends. He missed the dorm. He missed the routine and the normalcy. He was used to whipping out his phone to check on his friends on magicam when they weren’t with him physically, but he didn’t even have that.

Cater walked toward Fushi, pretending to be interesting in the supplies too.

1678481385930.png
“Who’s Sandel? A friend of yours?” Cater’s expression for the first time yet had turned surprisingly serious. He didn’t make eye contact either, just staring blankly at the supplies. “Sorry if I wasn’t supposed to hear. I’ve been told I’m quite nosy.”

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel @Medcenter

"Mermaids are... mermaids!" Cove said, "And mermen! They're humans but like with fishtails and gills instead of legs and lungs. They live in the water and they're magical and amazing! They don't exist where I come from but they're beautiful and with how all of you come from different places with different countries they must have different worlds and as such maybe they have mermaids,"

And soon... his eyes turned to Cater and practically sparkled, running up to the boy with excitement.

"Ohmygodohmygod they're real somewhere! Oh my god I would love to meet them but obviously I can't and also if I'm able to get back home how will I be able to get to your home, and... and..."

He took a deep breath.

"Let's just... head to Decontamination..."

-----

They were now in the medicine place, looking around at all the medicine.

"Is this Sandel a doctor?" asked Cove, "My partner Jamie's training to be one, they're gonna be heading off to med school next year,"

Last edited:
Stiles " Ultimate Sarcasm" Stilinski

Sties didn't know what to expect when he went to the decontamination room, but it wasn't what happened. Once he was sure that he was cleaned, he would take a look at everything in the medical center. "Yeah, it looks like whoever has us trapped here wants to make sure that we can't die from sort of disease here. It's a lot of stuff." He would pause for a beat. "Though based on the set-up on the table, it looks like that it can be a make-shift morgue if someone-" He trailed off for a second. Why was the prospect of someone dying on his mind? There was nothing to indicate that. He pushed that thought aside.

"I guess features are still downloading in the room," Stiles sarcastically replied about the center room being blank.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel

Nico Robin, Ultimate Former Assassin

"Quite right, Miss... Ultimate Class Leader, was it? I don't believe that you've elected to interact much. But yes, judging by the message blasted out when I tried to access the lab, it looks like our host has decided us to be in need of sanitation."

"Oh, yes."
she casually interjected, as if it was one of the most normal things ever. "They mainly stay near their home due to slavers prowling the nearby archipelago, but they do show up atop the surface every now and then." Her daily job of blowing Cove's mind complete, she returned her focus to Makoto.

"Is there anything you need, Miss Class Leader?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri SilverDingo SilverDingo
Decontamination Room

Like the cafeteria door, the door to this room slid open cleanly when anyone approached. It was not the biggest room, comprised of sleek metal walls and fitted with shower stalls that ran along the side of the room opposite the door. They were partitioned from the rest of the room via metal doors with small windows. The main part of the room had nozzles lined along the walls, with ventilation grates set into the floor and ceiling.

Upon anyone entering the room, the door would lock behind them and the nozzles would billow out some kind of medical-smelling air. It vented out after just a moment and the door unlocked. It only took one person to be "decontaminated" for the door to unlock again.

Base number of decontaminations reached. Laboratory doors are now opening. Proceed through Medical Center.

Medical Center

The Medical Center featured the same boring white walls as most of the facility and was filled to the brim with various medical supplies and equipment. In the center of the room was a metal slab where one could perform operations if necessary.

Clementine was one of the first in the room, quickly taking stop of the various supplies they had. While she was not necessarily a medical expert, she was able to ascertain the sheer amount of supplies available. "You could treat just about everything," she said quietly, her eyes staring wide at a whole closet filled with common over-the-counter medicines.

The Medical Center, along with the four labs that surrounded the "center room" were connected to each other via a small walkway that worked similarly to the Decontamination Room. Small blasts of air shot out whenever someone left the Medical Center to walk to the other labs. The center room was connected via these walkways, where one could take a turn to reach the door. The five rooms and walkways made up a square with a plus in the middle, all-in-all.

As of right now, the walkways were locked on the exits from the Medical Center leading to the Electrical Room and Organic Study. One could only reach the so-called center room, which only appeared to be a blank, featureless room at the moment.

Everyone must be within the room for things to proceed!!┏ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ┛

@Gummi Bunnies York York @Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten SilverDingo SilverDingo GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Josh Josh
"It's Ultimate Student Council President." Makoto corrected. "Of course, I'm a bit apprehensive as my last run in with a school-related medical professional wasn't exactly a pleasant one." She said, referring to Maruki.

Then she turned around as she heard Clementine's remark. "Pfft! You don't need any of that! I could just as easily heal anything and everything with my cool cleric powers. Cause that's what I am." She'd skip her way towards Clementine and handed out her hand for a shake. "My name's Jester, what's yours? I could probably look at the thing on my wrist, but that feels like cheating, you know?"
"Um, sure..." Clementine stared at Jester for a hard moment, visibly hesitating to return the handshake. Her eyes went to her wrist for a moment and she realized her watch looked a lot different from most of the others. It almost looked like she was wearing a different device, as it seemed clunkier and older than the others. Clementine recognized it as a "watch" but she could not remember anything from when she was a kid that worked just like it. For whatever reason though, Clementine felt as if she had used something like it not too long ago.

Refocusing her attention, Clementine took Jester's hand and gave it a firm shake. "I'm Clementine," she said. Her eyes narrowed on Jester's hand as Clementine took in her whole... look. She wanted to assume that she was wearing a very elaborate costume, but for some reason Clementine felt it wasn't. Even weirder was that Clementine didn't feel immediately alarmed by that. "Where I'm from, we don't have 'cleric powers.' All this stuff will be really useful for us. It's so easy to get yourself hurt nowadays."

As she retracted her hand, she looked at Stiles, who she realized also seemed familiar to her. She felt immediately confused by his statement. "Downloading... the room...? Is that something we should be worried about?"

Takumi98 Takumi98 LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Capri Capri HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel @Medical Center

Last edited:
Stiles "Ultimate Sarcasm" Stilinski

Stiles would have noticed her and he also had this strange familiar feeling that he couldn't shake, but he ignored it for now. "I honestly do think it's a little worrying that we are being sent to a room that looks like it could have more features. Also, downloading like how an app downloads where sometimes you can't see the whole thing until it's finished. It was me being just a touch sarcastic to ignore the... weirdness of this situation.You do know what sarcasm is right?" Stiles asked before he could stop himself.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Charles Babel Charles Babel @Medical Center

"Clementine?!" Jester gasped in excitement. "I love it! It's a pleasure to meet you, Clementine. I think we're going to be fast friends, Clementine." Jester was starting to think that not everyone here was from Exandria...but why didn't that really seem so surprising for her? "Oh cleric's are just the best! Like as a cleric I can do this!" The blue tiefling would cast thaumaturgy and with the spells effect have a mysterious voice whisper the word 'cupcake' into Clementine's ear.

Zenterfold Zenterfold LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @MedicalCenter

♦️Cater Diamond♦️

Hallway—>Medical Center
Capri Capri Takumi98 Takumi98

"A-Are mermaids real where you come from?"

Cater shuffled along toward decontamination while they chatted, casually checking his nails, hair, etc. Cove’s sudden excitement about mermaids made him giggle a little.

“Oh totally. You don’t have merfolk where you’re from? When we get out of here I’ll have to introduce you to my schoolmates Azul, Jade and Floyd. Azul’s an octopus merman, but I’ve never actually seem his mer form for myself. And Jade and Floyd are eels! They’re… honestly pretty terrifying.“

~~

They finally made their way through decontamination. The medical center reminded him a little of the labs back at school but only in the vibe. This place seemed… less magical.

"Sandel would've been interested in all of this."

Cater couldn’t help but pick up on the sad, quiet remark. He had been attempting to push thoughts of his friends back home out of his head, but things were starting to flood him. For the first time in a while, he missed his friends. He missed the dorm. He missed the routine and the normalcy. He was used to whipping out his phone to check on his friends on magicam when they weren’t with him physically, but he didn’t even have that.

Cater walked toward Fushi, pretending to be interesting in the supplies too.

View attachment 1071742
“Who’s Sandel? A friend of yours?” Cater’s expression for the first time yet had turned surprisingly serious. He didn’t make eye contact either, just staring blankly at the supplies. “Sorry if I wasn’t supposed to hear. I’ve been told I’m quite nosy.”
COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel @Medcenter

"Mermaids are... mermaids!" Cove said, "And mermen! They're humans but like with fishtails and gills instead of legs and lungs. They live in the water and they're magical and amazing! They don't exist where I come from but they're beautiful and with how all of you come from different places with different countries they must have different worlds and as such maybe they have mermaids,"

And soon... his eyes turned to Cater and practically sparkled, running up to the boy with excitement.

"Ohmygodohmygod they're real somewhere! Oh my god I would love to meet them but obviously I can't and also if I'm able to get back home how will I be able to get to your home, and... and..."

He took a deep breath.

"Let's just... head to Decontamination..."

-----

They were now in the medicine place, looking around at all the medicine.

"Is this Sandel a doctor?" asked Cove, "My partner Jamie's training to be one, they're gonna be heading off to med school next year,"

Cove's excited explanation of mermaids had received a smile from Fushi as he listened. They had been interesting to hear about.

When asked about Sandel, Fushi's eyes roamed the different medicines and their unfamiliar labels for a moment.

His form seemed to unravel in white, before reforming into the form of a man.

"Sandel was a doctor, he knew about all kinds of medicines to help ease other's pain, even if he couldn't save them," Fushi's gaze went to Cove then, "I hope Jamie does well." Without another word, he unraveled again and reformed into his default form.

Stiles " Ultimate Sarcasm" Stilinski

Sties didn't know what to expect when he went to the decontamination room, but it wasn't what happened. Once he was sure that he was cleaned, he would take a look at everything in the medical center. "Yeah, it looks like whoever has us trapped here wants to make sure that we can't die from sort of disease here. It's a lot of stuff." He would pause for a beat. "Though based on the set-up on the table, it looks like that it can be a make-shift morgue if someone-" He trailed off for a second. Why was the prospect of someone dying on his mind? There was nothing to indicate that. He pushed that thought aside.

"I guess features are still downloading in the room," Stiles sarcastically replied about the center room being blank.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel

"A makeshift morgue?" Fushi asked in confusion at Stiles' words. Makeshift morgue? Downloading?

First, the last thing Fushi wanted was someone to die. No one would die...right?

If he wasn't in his own...world, then the Nokkers couldn't get him, which meant that he wasn't an immediate danger to the group. Still, he didn't want anyone to get hurt let alone die in this place.

Second, he was as confused as Clementine about the downloading comment, and Stiles' explanation didn't help. At this, he turned to both Cove and Cater as if they could explain it in a way Fushi could understand.

"What's downloading?" He asked the two.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 @others @Medical Center

Rixia Mao
Interactions: Josh Josh HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten

Rixia_Mao_-_Portrait_08_(Zero_%26_Ao).png
"Y-Yes, I'm alright, thank you," Rixia responded with a nod toward Cater, before giving the strange device on her wrist another look. "But... what even are these for? And why would whoever brought us here go through the trouble of pulling... a stunt like what just happened?" She wondered aloud, though she knew that asking anyone else here would have been in vain.

Even though she had received the message to head toward the Center Room, Rixia hesitated for a moment, still reluctant to make a move from here. She hated the prospect of being in someone else's palm, but she had no other alternative, and if nothing else, she also certainly wanted to meet with whoever was behind everyone's predicament here. When Mike turned toward and spoke to her, the young woman blinked in mild surprise, not expecting him to have asked her of all people such a question.

"Eh? Me? Well..." She initially said, before her eyes narrowed in a mix of what looked like deep contemplation and some anxiety for good measure. "As much as I don't like being shoved around on some stranger's whim, I'm not sure we exactly have a choice. If I had to guess, I'd wager there's another message waiting for us in this Center Room, if not the mastermind themself waiting to speak with us directly, and honestly, I'm just as interested in speaking with them as well," Rixia said without missing a beat. The way she spoke so clearly and pensively, one might have been able to describe her ability to keep calm under such pressure as uncanny. "Besides, if they wanted to hurt us, they could have easily done so at any opportunity," she remarked, between the incident of their individual kidnappings and the surprise blackout just now. "I think... they want something from us. Something specific."

Blinking bashfully once she realized how much she had spoken uninterrupted, Rixia cleared her throat and brushed aside her hair. "That's... just my guess though," she said, as if pre-emptively undermining herself. "I suppose we won't really know until we brave to find out ourselves. Come on, we should follow everyone," Rixia finished, gesturing for Mike to follow her as she left the Lab Cafeteria along with everyone.

However, when she saw that access wouldn't be so simple and that they'd have to enter Decontamination first, Rixia, mystified, looked down at her wrist device for a moment, taking note of the updating map on it and spotting where she needed to go next. Just what sort of building was this to have so many facilities in it? Even so, she began to head toward Decontamination as directed.

Listening close to Rixia answer to his question,a sligj grin appeared. The girl was good. As she closed her thought, his face returned to Netural. Mike looked the girl in the eye. "Don't do that." Mike corrected. "You were right, and you doubted yourself. Your gut was telling you the right play, and you didn't trust it. Always go with your guy." Mike preached.
"Um, sure..." Clementine stared at Jester for a hard moment, visibly hesitating to return the handshake. Her eyes went to her wrist for a moment and she realized her watch looked a lot different from most of the others. It almost looked like she was wearing a different device, as it seemed clunkier and older than the others. Clementine recognized it as a "watch" but she could not remember anything from when she was a kid that worked just like it. For whatever reason though, Clementine felt as if she had used something like it not too long ago.

Refocusing her attention, Clementine took Jester's hand and gave it a firm shake. "I'm Clementine," she said. Her eyes narrowed on Jester's hand as Clementine took in her whole... look. She wanted to assume that she was wearing a very elaborate costume, but for some reason Clementine felt it wasn't. Even weirder was that Clementine didn't feel immediately alarmed by that. "Where I'm from, we don't have 'cleric powers.' All this stuff will be really useful for us. It's so easy to get yourself hurt nowadays."

As she retracted her hand, she looked at Stiles, who she realized also seemed familiar to her. She felt immediately confused by his statement. "Downloading... the room...? Is that something we should be worried about?"

Takumi98 Takumi98 LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Capri Capri HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel @Medical Center
Mike's ear perked up as he heard Clementine talk. The kid was tough, Mike could tell she had been through hell. "Kid, I think that tyoe of power would help most places. You keep hinting where you're from ain't to nice. Where are you from?"

Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 @medical​

Clementine let out a long sigh and fixed Stiles an annoyed look. She pressed one hand down on her cane and placed the other on her hip. "Yes, I know what sarcasm is," she said bluntly. "I'm not that dumb. I'm not sure why you're the 'ultimate' at it or whatever, but that doesn't mean you can just make flippant statements that confuse everyone."

It occurred to Clementine she was coming off defensive, so she turned her attention back to Jester, though she practically jumped out of her skin when she heard a whisper in her ear. She instinctively whipped her cane behind her, only to find no one was there. When she turned back around to face Jester, there was a bit of fury behind her eyes. "Neat trick. Don't do it again." Something about this girl reminded Clementine of Sarah, though Clementine just hoped she was a bit more capable than that poor girl had been.

That the old man addressed Clementine surprised her, though she had no real answer for his question. "I'm from outside this place." She had a pretty good idea that where everyone was from was far beyond Clementine's understanding, but as far as she knew, her world existed just beyond the walls of this building.

Josh Josh Takumi98 Takumi98 LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Capri Capri HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel @Medical Center

Stiles "Ultimate Sarcasm" Stilinski

"Makeshift is another way of saying that it's half-done or rather done quickly. A morgue is a place where dead bodies are stored and sometimes examined at them."
He wasn't quite sure how to explain downloading to someone who had never heard the word before. He decided that he could have of the other person's friends. Stiles took a deep breath.

"Okay, that's good to know. Sorry if I came off as flippant. It was more me making a stray observation about the situation we were in. It wasn't meant to be addressed to anyone, just a way to relieve the stress of it. It might be because I use sarcasm a lot, sometimes to defuse tension and other times for other reasons." It was to relieve his stress actually, but he didn't say that a loud.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 @Medical Center

- York York , GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins -
- louise ariadne worth, district attorney -
The woman readied herself and followed after, pausing at the door to make sure the others came with too. Safety in numbers - she wasn't sure what this place was about, but she was used to drama, to people dying in front of her, even if it was make believe.

Aww, aren't you scared? Sad you didn't even see Damien the one last time? He was crying for you as his neck broke-

She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself down. She wasn't in the void. She could talk, and there were other people, and she was fine. No Mark anywhere. Not at all.

[ Kagerou ]

62e355fdc7063193e4377f30ed671e836bcb7528.png

"Did I ask?" The wanderer shot an annoyed look at the newcomer. He really hated those "know-it-all" types, given he had his fair share of those from the Sumeru region alone. It still remains clear that they needed to do something at Decontamination for their captors, so he didn't care too much about being correct on some details.

That timid girl, on the other hand, spoke about him like he were some sort of gentle soul. Gods, she might as well be just like that Traveler, or even... He stopped that train of thought, there wasn't any use in thinking about his past when he was supposed to be moving on with his life. Not wanting to prove Marie right in this case, he kept himself from turning towards her general direction and using his hat to hide his face.

"You couldn't be further away from the truth. Like I said, we're strangers. You don't know me. End of story." Kagerou coldly denied the concept of him, the divine atrocity, being a gentle soul. "And besides, we have probably more pressing matters than to make friends. I'm not opposed to collaborating for survival, but that's all I'm willing to get myself involved in."

Clarifying his point, the puppet continued on his exit out of the cafeteria. Well, until that Nian had unceremoniously grabbed a hold of his arm and started dragging him around like some ragdoll.

"What the- Do you have a death wish? Huh?! You'll regret this if you don't unhand me now!" Kagerou exclaims angrily, shooting a glare at the horned woman. A brief wind gust blew right past Nian, but it was only a gust of wind that was conjured up by the wanderer's tantrum. Given by how he was talking all cold and tough earlier, this was probably a complete 180 from that.

Zenterfold Zenterfold SilverDingo SilverDingo GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins York York

Decontamination Room

Like the cafeteria door, the door to this room slid open cleanly when anyone approached. It was not the biggest room, comprised of sleek metal walls and fitted with shower stalls that ran along the side of the room opposite the door. They were partitioned from the rest of the room via metal doors with small windows. The main part of the room had nozzles lined along the walls, with ventilation grates set into the floor and ceiling.

Upon anyone entering the room, the door would lock behind them and the nozzles would billow out some kind of medical-smelling air. It vented out after just a moment and the door unlocked. It only took one person to be "decontaminated" for the door to unlock again.

Base number of decontaminations reached. Laboratory doors are now opening. Proceed through Medical Center.

Medical Center

The Medical Center featured the same boring white walls as most of the facility and was filled to the brim with various medical supplies and equipment. In the center of the room was a metal slab where one could perform operations if necessary.

Clementine was one of the first in the room, quickly taking stop of the various supplies they had. While she was not necessarily a medical expert, she was able to ascertain the sheer amount of supplies available. "You could treat just about everything," she said quietly, her eyes staring wide at a whole closet filled with common over-the-counter medicines.

The Medical Center, along with the four labs that surrounded the "center room" were connected to each other via a small walkway that worked similarly to the Decontamination Room. Small blasts of air shot out whenever someone left the Medical Center to walk to the other labs. The center room was connected via these walkways, where one could take a turn to reach the door. The five rooms and walkways made up a square with a plus in the middle, all-in-all.

As of right now, the walkways were locked on the exits from the Medical Center leading to the Electrical Room and Organic Study. One could only reach the so-called center room, which only appeared to be a blank, featureless room at the moment.

Everyone must be within the room for things to proceed!!┏ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ┛

@Gummi Bunnies York York @Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten SilverDingo SilverDingo GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Josh Josh
"Um, sure..." Clementine stared at Jester for a hard moment, visibly hesitating to return the handshake. Her eyes went to her wrist for a moment and she realized her watch looked a lot different from most of the others. It almost looked like she was wearing a different device, as it seemed clunkier and older than the others. Clementine recognized it as a "watch" but she could not remember anything from when she was a kid that worked just like it. For whatever reason though. Clementine felt as if she had used something like it not too long ago.

Nian
@Gummi Bunnies themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa SilverDingo SilverDingo GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Zenterfold Zenterfold @Ghost_Candy @Medical Center

Nian paused for just a moment, seeming to note a... Oddly familiar look on Louise.

BEZPywI.png

"Hmm. Chin up, 'kay? Let's make the most out of our stay, before things probably go to hell." She said, deciding not to pry any further for the moment... Knowing certain matters tended to be more on the delicate side.

With that, they were off... And once they got to the medical center, she let go of Kagerou once she was sure the decontamination was over, grinning a little as she headed to the Medical Center herself.

"Phew! That was easy, right? Now then..." She paused, raising a brow about the discussion surrounding the medical supplies, to which she was all too eager to chime in on.

"Hey! Engineer here! But... One that's real friendly with a pharmaceutical company. Where I come from, we got things like 'healing arts' too. Buuut, that takes effort. Tires you out alot more than just using some medical supplies. I'm with you, Clemmie! We should take what we can carry. Never know, right~?"
She seemed almost proud.

It was then that she quirked a brow, seeming genuinely intrigued at how Stiles seemed to perceive the room.

"What's that? You think this is some kind of sim or something?" She paused, walking around a little, as she tossed her fan up like a baton, catching it deftly between her hands, before she shrugged.

"Well, if it is... It sure must be some sophisticated stuff... Thing is, wouldn't it take more effort than to go and just round us up, and suppress our arts?" She added, musing a little now, as she eyed her bracelet again.

"If you ask me? I figure all of this is more likely to be real. These babies must be what's making us weaker than we usually would be. Also means taking them off's not gonna be a cakewalk. Hope it doesn't have to come to that."

Though now that the idea was presented, she couldn't help but wonder about the simulation thing... Even if she decided to play it safe, and assume that wasn't the case... For now...​

York York , Zenterfold Zenterfold , GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins
- louise ariadne worth, district attorney -
She bit back a comment about dreams, knowing how odd it would sound to the others. No one would ever believe you, anyway. She briefly considered a medical experiment. "Maybe they're testing things on us? We'd make a... perfectly diverse group, I think." She'd probably throw it off with being dead and all, but they couldn't know that.

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

"Oh... is he... dead?" Cove said, "I'm sorry for your loss..."

He looked to the ground, reluctant to speak further or poke further into the topic. But Fushi asked what downloading was.

"Downloading... it's... really hard to explain what it is without knowing what computers are... do you know what computers are?" Cove said, "But, that dude was being... quippy's the word. I think he just meant the room was empty..."

As soon as everyone had gathered into the center room, the doors leading out would lock and an object descended from the ceiling. Holding on to a rope was a medium-sized stuffed animal. The stuffed animal, strangely enough, began to move, placing its feet on the floor and pulling the rope down from the ceiling to hold on to it. The stuffed animal was in the shape of a bear, though colored black and white in halves. His mouth seemed wider and toothier in the black half, while his eye was misshapen and red.

m3-png.962513

"What?" uttered the bear, tilting its head to the side. Was it a robot? Was it a living being? It spoke in a high-pitched, yet still masculine voice. "Have you guys never seen a bear before? Is that it? The most adorable bear you've ever seen?"

What?

"Is this a joke?" Clementine offered. She was hit with a sudden wave of déjà vu that she could not explain.

"A joke?" the bear repeated. "Huh, I don't hear anyone laughing, do you? Well, maybe a little chuckling is in order. I am quite the comedian, after all. But I hate to tell you that I'm here for a very serious reason!" The bear raised one arm into the air excitedly. "Here's the thing, my name is Monokuma! Bear extraordinaire! And I'm in charge of this here shindig! You got it? Every game has a gamemaster and that. Is. Me!"

Monokuma took the rope in his hands and quickly wrapped it around his own neck like a noose. "See? This is what we call a 'metaphor' as we've basically got you trapped. You know, like you're trapped in a noose! You are trapped in this building with no way out. It's one of the most secure places in existence! So much so, that you'll probably be desperate to get outside... Thankfully, I do have a solution for you all!" Monokuma tightened the noose around his neck and imitated choking. He cocked his head to the side and stuck out his tongue, which was certainly an odd sight from a talking stuffed bear. "Murder!" he uttered. laughing and pulling his tongue back in. "This is a death game, people! We'll let you out if you kill each other. And I do mean kill. Any way you want, even. Choking... Bludgeoning... Poisoning... Stabbing... There's so many options!"

-louise ariadne worth, the district attorney-
Louise visibly flinched at the word murder, her face going very pale, and starting to shake. "Oh, no. No, no, no - no, no - this isn't real. This isn't real," she said softly to herself, covering her face with her hands. "It's just another dream. This is another dream. This is - Mark, with a voice changer or something. Not this again." She took a few deep breaths, and looked up at the bear. "This isn't funny. It's not funny."

Last edited:
Yotsuya, Miko
Zenterfold Zenterfold

After the complete debacle with Marie and the watch, Miko helplessly backed off after the realization that she did not know what a watch was. Thankfully, other people came to her aid. She joined everyone in making their way to the center room, where things developed.

She put her hands to her mouth in horror. This was no spirit—everyone saw and heard it just fine. And this... 'Monokuma' was the mastermind behind this ordeal. It was its offer of an answer that left a sick knot in Miko's stomach. This wasn't right. "Surely there's something else you want? Something other than that that would make you happy...?"

Rixia Mao
Interactions: Zenterfold Zenterfold
Others Present:
@Everybody

Rixia_Mao_Swimwear_-_Portrait_01_%28Ao%29.png
"W-What...?"

Though the sudden appearance of the strange bear who seemed to call itself Monokuma was quite the surprise for Rixia, it seemed she adapted rather well to its eccentric words and mannerisms, as if she was hardly much of a stranger to strange sights.

"A... game? You think killing is a game?!" She exclaimed in a serious manner, more assertive than she'd ever been before. One could almost imagine she had taken Mike's advice from just now to heart already. Rixia could almost feel her heart sink at the prospect of being let go if they all killed each other, but she tried her best to swallow her apprehension and move on. "T-That's crazy! There's no way we'd do anything like that!" Rixia went on, shaking her head. Even if they all did indulge in the bear's sadistic intentions, what promise was there that any of them would be able to leave, just like that?

"Besides... why would you even ask that of us?! What do you gain from asking us to do something so horrible?"

Nico Robin, Ultimate Former Assassin

Well, this was… not good. Not good in any shape or form.
"Surely there's something else you want? Something other than that that would make you happy...?"

“Probably not, dear. Our metallic host wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of setting this… killing game up if he could be persuaded otherwise.”

And yet, there had to be more beyond the simple “kill each other.” This was more.. refined, in an odd sense. Not quite the elegant poison in the drink, but not the crazy axe-murderer butchering indiscriminately.

"Besides... why would you even ask that of us?! What do you gain from asking us to do something so horrible?"

“Entertainment, plain and simple. There simply can’t be any other reason. No random craziness, as it begs the question of how this could be set up. Any other train of thought leads to the same end. Perhaps it has a base in sadism, but the end result is all the same. Joy, from the pleasure of watching us tear each other from the inside out- in multiple ways.” Stink-eyeing Monokuma as she said this, she continued. “Now the question is whether this is solely for our host… or a different audience altogether.”

Zenterfold Zenterfold AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

"Oh... is he... dead?" Cove said, "I'm sorry for your loss..."

He looked to the ground, reluctant to speak further or poke further into the topic. But Fushi asked what downloading was.

"Downloading... it's... really hard to explain what it is without knowing what computers are... do you know what computers are?" Cove said, "But, that dude was being... quippy's the word. I think he just meant the room was empty..."

It was probably better that Cove didn't pick up on the change in form or the change of voice, so not to freak him out. Fushi wasn't sure how many forms he even still had in this place, and he didn't feel like testing the waters further especially with a form like Oniguma's. Too big, too painful, and not a lot of space for said form anyway. On top of that, trying to turn into Oniguma now would seriously hurt everyone in the room along with himself.

'I'll have to see which forms I actually have access to later. I wonder, does the one who'skeeping us here know of them?' he thought to himself, though didn't have a good frame of reference for telling if he had a form or not outside of Nokker related attacks. So far, this wasn't Nokker related.

"His death was years ago, but part of him is still with me." Fushi replied, before tilting his head in thought.

"Never heard of a computer." He admitted, then added an 'oh' at the explanation that the room seemed empty.

"I guess it does seem a bit empty." He spoke offhandedly.

As soon as everyone had gathered into the center room, the doors leading out would lock and an object descended from the ceiling. Holding on to a rope was a medium-sized stuffed animal. The stuffed animal, strangely enough, began to move, placing its feet on the floor and pulling the rope down from the ceiling to hold on to it. The stuffed animal was in the shape of a bear, though colored black and white in halves. His mouth seemed wider and toothier in the black half, while his eye was misshapen and red.

m3-png.962513

"What?" uttered the bear, tilting its head to the side. Was it a robot? Was it a living being? It spoke in a high-pitched, yet still masculine voice. "Have you guys never seen a bear before? Is that it? The most adorable bear you've ever seen?"

What?

"Is this a joke?" Clementine offered. She was hit with a sudden wave of déjà vu that she could not explain.

"A joke?" the bear repeated. "Huh, I don't hear anyone laughing, do you? Well, maybe a little chuckling is in order. I am quite the comedian, after all. But I hate to tell you that I'm here for a very serious reason!" The bear raised one arm into the air excitedly. "Here's the thing, my name is Monokuma! Bear extraordinaire! And I'm in charge of this here shindig! You got it? Every game has a gamemaster and that. Is. Me!"

Monokuma took the rope in his hands and quickly wrapped it around his own neck like a noose. "See? This is what we call a 'metaphor' as we've basically got you trapped. You know, like you're trapped in a noose! You are trapped in this building with no way out. It's one of the most secure places in existence! So much so, that you'll probably be desperate to get outside... Thankfully, I do have a solution for you all!" Monokuma tightened the noose around his neck and imitated choking. He cocked his head to the side and stuck out his tongue, which was certainly an odd sight from a talking stuffed bear. "Murder!" he uttered. laughing and pulling his tongue back in. "This is a death game, people! We'll let you out if you kill each other. And I do mean kill. Any way you want, even. Choking... Bludgeoning... Poisoning... Stabbing... There's so many options!"

27a2b958bafb084b619f92821d66d5dbb926d747.pnj

"...?" Fushi stared at the bear for a long moment in both surprise and disbelief before an almost wary look took over his features for a moment after the bear dubbing itself Monokuma arrived shortly after the doors to the room locked. The longer the creature spoke, the worse the awful feeling he felt in the pit of his stomach grew.

"Murder!" he uttered. laughing and pulling his tongue back in. "This is a death game, people! We'll let you out if you kill each other. And I do mean kill. Any way you want, even. Choking... Bludgeoning... Poisoning... Stabbing... There's so many options!"

If he didn't know any better, Fushi would have thought he was on Jananda Island again, forced to participate in the tournament once more during the beginning of his stay there. He could almost hear the crowd cheering and demanding blood and death, their anger when he refused to take a life.

He couldn't go through it again.

A feeling of nausea hit him, hands curling into fists as his eyes narrowed on the bear before them.

fushi-to-your-eternity.gif

"What?" he spoke, barely concealed anger lacing the word, "Death isn't a game to play. Neither are people's lives for entertainment. "

For a moment, he was worried. He knew that for some people, they'd be willing to kill to leave even if that thought saddened him and made him sick he saw enough of it on Jananda. He still hoped, deep down, that none of the others would even consider such a thing.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Everyone Everyone @MedicalCenter

"He. Looks. Adorable," Jester whispered over to Rixia as Monokuma made his entrance. Though the speech that followed was pretty good at souring the mood. "Well, that's not really nice? Instead of the killing couldn't we just try a slumber party? We can make food and tell stories. It would be a lot of fun! I bet you would like it toooooo, bear person. Besides," She shrugged. "Killing? Pfft! No one here would start killing one another. I mean I have killed before, but it's been because they were trying to kill me. I'm not trying to put a stamp like 'grr murder bad!' or something like that but,"

Jester looked around at everyone. "Maybe don't tell people to kill each other, you know? It feels a bit forced."

Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite

"What do I want?" Monokuma questioned, looking at Miko. "This is all I want! This is all any of us want! Chills, kills, thrills! Why does there have to be meaning in it? You can't leave and you can't go home. There's only one thing you can do, and that's to kill!" The bear laughed gleefully for a moment before pausing and holding up a paw. "Although... the thing is... We're not looking for needless, wanton bloodshed. You have to be careful with your kills. You see, a killer is marked. Stained. They are blackened. And the blackened, plus everyone else, must then proceed through a trial, where every survivor tries to figure out whodunnit! Then it becomes a different kind of game! Murderer versus survivors! The killer wants everyone to guess the wrong suspect, for if they do, they alone get to leave this place! If everyone guesses right, however... well, then they win."

Then they win. Monokuma said it so casually. He eyed Fushi.

"Listen, you, your lives really do mean a lot to us. To be used in a game of life and death is a great honor, you know. You should be happy for the opportunity! Some of you will finally be able to let go of the society that holds you back! Finally, a place to let out your rage and bloodthirst... isn't it beautiful?"

Monokuma cleared his throat. "Anyway, as this is a game, games generally have rules. I know this all might be overwhelming, but please refer to your watches."

A list of rules flashed on screen.

Rule #1: Violence against the host and gamemaster, Monokuma, is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of sensitive equipment.
Rule #2: Under no circumstances may you destroy your watch.
Rule #3: "Nighttime" is from 10 PM to 6 AM. The cafeteria is locked during nighttime.
Rule #4: Sleeping anywhere other than your room is prohibited.
Rule #5: Anyone who kills a fellow participant and becomes "blackened" will be able to leave, unless they are discovered.
Rule #6: Once a murder takes place, a trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving participants.
Rule #7: Additional regulations will be added.

Monokuma held out his paws to Jester. "Once people start aiming to kill you, I doubt murder will be so far from your mind then."

Zenterfold Zenterfold
-louise ariadne worth, the district attorney-
Louise was agitated, her stance unsteady. "Where - is the audience? Where is the audience? I know we're not, I know I'm not. I want - proof. I want to know you are - not-"
You know this is real, Louise. People are going to die, dear. It's going to be all your fault again. Don't poke at the curtain.
She's been here before. She knows she's been here before. "I don't want to - hurt people, and I don't want to be part of a mystery. I don't want to be famous. I don't know who told you that I did, but he clearly hasn't been honest with you."

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten @AnyoneElse

Cove was shaking, not in rage, but in panic. He curled himself up in a ball in the corner of the room, eyes wide and shaking as he tried to make himself smaller, which was a feat as he was a tall guy.

An insane amount of thoughts went through his head. About what he was to do, because surely there was a way out. All he could speak was a quiet mutter.

"Oh god… oh god… oh god…"

Jester got a confidant look on her face as she read through the rule list. "Well if someone TRIES to kill somebody they are in for a bad surprise!" She folded her arms triumphantly. "Because you are looking at one half of the GREATEST detectives in all of Exandria!"

To Monokuma she just shrugged. "Isn't the fact that you are constantly talking about murder already making us think of murder? Like if you try not to think about it then you start to think about it more, right? I think instead of trying to kill each other we should get to know each other! Like do you have any hobbies? Any family? Siblings? Favorite color?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back