• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa: Side γ [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

1679189693886.png

The ordinarily unflappable Mike was caught as off as everyone else as the bear appeared. He didn't speak, but he listened with purpose. He was listening to Rixia's reaction. "He's not asking, kid. He's telling us how this is all going down ."

As he kept listening, Mike rolled his eyes at Jester's remark. He raised his hand.

"Two questions. What exactly does 'being blackened' mean? Two? Say Cove runs at me with a knife, I wrestle with him, and he ends up dying. That's self-defense. That's allowed?

Last edited:
gimon_bk.pngMarie was no stranger to befuddlement and confusion when it came to the emotions of others, but she nevertheless couldn't help tilting her head when Nian began laughing at her query. "Funny...?" Why was it funny? Had she misunderstood something? Apparently, yes. Confusion gave way to relief as the other explained her true meaning, allowing Marie to relax a little despite her original apprehension. "Ah... that's good." The less explosions, the better. "Friends..." The concept was difficult for her to understand still, but she wasn't exactly opposed. Plus, if this arrangement meant finding Cater again, she would definitely be happy. Thus, a nod of agreement was given. "I won't forget."

As both Kagerou and Nian commented on her analysis of the former, though, she couldn't help another small giggle. "If you say so." That boy really was like Leonhart, no matter how odd the situation with his soul seemed. Not like she had much room to talk in that regard, anyway. So she left that matter be, instead appearing confused once more when Nian attempted to explain the matter of decontamination. "A bath?" Truth be told, Marie wasn't sure of the last time she'd had a bath. It likely would have been when she was a child, back before her curse had taken full effect. Before her parents and the townsfolk had labelled her l'enfant de punition; the child of punishment. But her memories of her life before death were a haze, and she couldn't quite come to a conclusive answer. Regardless, she wasn't keen on sitting around while everyone took off, and she thusly trailed after Nian and the others to the center room. Yet she couldn't have anticipated what came next.

"..."

Upon arriving in the center room, innocent curiosity was the first notable emotion Marie displayed. She primarily stuck to herself, peering around the rather crowded space with a mix of hope and anxiety. The crowd was a lot for her, but she had at least hoped to find a familiar face or two among them. That hope was shattered when a small, strange creature began to descend into the center of the room. Her eyes locked on the bear, widening slowly with a palpable sense of shock before it had even uttered a word. There was no soul to speak of in that thing, yet even so, its presence was so overbearingly familiar to her. She didn't know a whole lot about the present, but she was pretty confident that stuffed animals weren't supposed to talk. So why was it she could swear she'd experienced this before? And... why was she praying that nobody attempted to touch the cute little thing? Its request didn't scare her, but the peculiarity of the situation as a whole did. Something was very wrong, and she couldn't place what it was. Even so, as if on autopilot, the girl piped up. "You said this is a game, right?" she chimed in, softly. Even through her thick accent, the sincerity was clear in her voice. "Usually, don't people have to all agree to play a game before it starts? This seems like a strange way to approach things..."

♦️Cater Diamond♦️

Cater silently nodded at Fushi’s explanation of who Sandel was. Only for a moment was he taken aback by his form change before understanding quickly.

After that he didn’t really pay attention to what was happening. He continued to be lost in his own thoughts, thumbing random bottles until-

The bear descended from the ceiling. Cater was sure he’d never seen something like that in his life. He would have definitely remembered if he had. And yet… the bear seemed quite familiar. He deduced that maybe he was thinking of a stuffed bear he had as a child? His sisters did give him a lot of those. But if that were the case it would have a lot of bows and frills.

As the bear went on and on, Cater had the unfortunate feeing that he had heard a similar speech before. So when he heard the word murder, he was only half surprised.

Panic began to ensue from many of the individuals in the room, and a thought crossed his mind.

Marie is probably terrified.

He finally began to shake off his slight disassociation in attempt to look for the blond. Scanning the room he found her, but he didn’t expect her to seem so calm.

“Marie!” Cater called to her before speed walking to her side.

"Usually, don't people have to all agree to play a game before it starts? This seems like a strange way to approach things..."

He couldn’t help but be amused slightly at her naïveté. “Clearly they don’t care about that if they kidnapped us and want us to kill people.”

Another thought suddenly popped into his head, so Cater leaned into Marie and whispered. “Maybe this isn’t the right time by the way but, sorry I accidentally ditched you. I promise I, didn’t really want to leave your side.”

Cater turned to the group. “Anyone else getting some weird deja vu? This bear’s annoying as hell. And def not magicam worthy, eww.”

York York , Zenterfold Zenterfold , GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins
- louise ariadne worth, district attorney -
She bit back a comment about dreams, knowing how odd it would sound to the others. No one would ever believe you, anyway. She briefly considered a medical experiment. "Maybe they're testing things on us? We'd make a... perfectly diverse group, I think." She'd probably throw it off with being dead and all, but they couldn't know that.
COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

"Oh... is he... dead?" Cove said, "I'm sorry for your loss..."

He looked to the ground, reluctant to speak further or poke further into the topic. But Fushi asked what downloading was.

"Downloading... it's... really hard to explain what it is without knowing what computers are... do you know what computers are?" Cove said, "But, that dude was being... quippy's the word. I think he just meant the room was empty..."
As soon as everyone had gathered into the center room, the doors leading out would lock and an object descended from the ceiling. Holding on to a rope was a medium-sized stuffed animal. The stuffed animal, strangely enough, began to move, placing its feet on the floor and pulling the rope down from the ceiling to hold on to it. The stuffed animal was in the shape of a bear, though colored black and white in halves. His mouth seemed wider and toothier in the black half, while his eye was misshapen and red.

m3-png.962513

"What?" uttered the bear, tilting its head to the side. Was it a robot? Was it a living being? It spoke in a high-pitched, yet still masculine voice. "Have you guys never seen a bear before? Is that it? The most adorable bear you've ever seen?"

What?

"Is this a joke?" Clementine offered. She was hit with a sudden wave of déjà vu that she could not explain.

"A joke?" the bear repeated. "Huh, I don't hear anyone laughing, do you? Well, maybe a little chuckling is in order. I am quite the comedian, after all. But I hate to tell you that I'm here for a very serious reason!" The bear raised one arm into the air excitedly. "Here's the thing, my name is Monokuma! Bear extraordinaire! And I'm in charge of this here shindig! You got it? Every game has a gamemaster and that. Is. Me!"

Monokuma took the rope in his hands and quickly wrapped it around his own neck like a noose. "See? This is what we call a 'metaphor' as we've basically got you trapped. You know, like you're trapped in a noose! You are trapped in this building with no way out. It's one of the most secure places in existence! So much so, that you'll probably be desperate to get outside... Thankfully, I do have a solution for you all!" Monokuma tightened the noose around his neck and imitated choking. He cocked his head to the side and stuck out his tongue, which was certainly an odd sight from a talking stuffed bear. "Murder!" he uttered. laughing and pulling his tongue back in. "This is a death game, people! We'll let you out if you kill each other. And I do mean kill. Any way you want, even. Choking... Bludgeoning... Poisoning... Stabbing... There's so many options!"

Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies York York Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten SilverDingo SilverDingo GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Josh Josh
-louise ariadne worth, the district attorney-
Louise visibly flinched at the word murder, her face going very pale, and starting to shake. "Oh, no. No, no, no - no, no - this isn't real. This isn't real," she said softly to herself, covering her face with her hands. "It's just another dream. This is another dream. This is - Mark, with a voice changer or something. Not this again." She took a few deep breaths, and looked up at the bear. "This isn't funny. It's not funny."
Yotsuya, Miko
Zenterfold Zenterfold

After the complete debacle with Marie and the watch, Miko helplessly backed off after the realization that she did not know what a watch was. Thankfully, other people came to her aid. She joined everyone in making their way to the center room, where things developed.

She put her hands to her mouth in horror. This was no spirit—everyone saw and heard it just fine. And this... 'Monokuma' was the mastermind behind this ordeal. It was its offer of an answer that left a sick knot in Miko's stomach. This wasn't right. "Surely there's something else you want? Something other than that that would make you happy...?"
Rixia Mao
Interactions: Zenterfold Zenterfold
Others Present:
@Everybody

Rixia_Mao_Swimwear_-_Portrait_01_%28Ao%29.png
"W-What...?"

Though the sudden appearance of the strange bear who seemed to call itself Monokuma was quite the surprise for Rixia, it seemed she adapted rather well to its eccentric words and mannerisms, as if she was hardly much of a stranger to strange sights.

"A... game? You think killing is a game?!" She exclaimed in a serious manner, more assertive than she'd ever been before. One could almost imagine she had taken Mike's advice from just now to heart already. Rixia could almost feel her heart sink at the prospect of being let go if they all killed each other, but she tried her best to swallow her apprehension and move on. "T-That's crazy! There's no way we'd do anything like that!" Rixia went on, shaking her head. Even if they all did indulge in the bear's sadistic intentions, what promise was there that any of them would be able to leave, just like that?

"Besides... why would you even ask that of us?! What do you gain from asking us to do something so horrible?"
Nico Robin, Ultimate Former Assassin

Well, this was… not good. Not good in any shape or form.

“Probably not, dear. Our metallic host wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of setting this… killing game up if he could be persuaded otherwise.”

And yet, there had to be more beyond the simple “kill each other.” This was more.. refined, in an odd sense. Not quite the elegant poison in the drink, but not the crazy axe-murderer butchering indiscriminately.

“Entertainment, plain and simple. There simply can’t be any other reason. No random craziness, as it begs the question of how this could be set up. Any other train of thought leads to the same end. Perhaps it has a base in sadism, but the end result is all the same. Joy, from the pleasure of watching us tear each other from the inside out- in multiple ways.” Stink-eyeing Monokuma as she said this, she continued. “Now the question is whether this is solely for our host… or a different audience altogether.”

Zenterfold Zenterfold AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite
It was probably better that Cove didn't pick up on the change in form or the change of voice, so not to freak him out. Fushi wasn't sure how many forms he even still had in this place, and he didn't feel like testing the waters further especially with a form like Oniguma's. Too big, too painful, and not a lot of space for said form anyway. On top of that, trying to turn into Oniguma now would seriously hurt everyone in the room along with himself.

'I'll have to see which forms I actually have access to later. I wonder, does the one who'skeeping us here know of them?' he thought to himself, though didn't have a good frame of reference for telling if he had a form or not outside of Nokker related attacks. So far, this wasn't Nokker related.

"His death was years ago, but part of him is still with me." Fushi replied, before tilting his head in thought.

"Never heard of a computer." He admitted, then added an 'oh' at the explanation that the room seemed empty.

"I guess it does seem a bit empty." He spoke offhandedly.

27a2b958bafb084b619f92821d66d5dbb926d747.pnj

"...?" Fushi stared at the bear for a long moment in both surprise and disbelief before an almost wary look took over his features for a moment after the bear dubbing itself Monokuma arrived shortly after the doors to the room locked. The longer the creature spoke, the worse the awful feeling he felt in the pit of his stomach grew.

If he didn't know any better, Fushi would have thought he was on Jananda Island again, forced to participate in the tournament once more during the beginning of his stay there. He could almost hear the crowd cheering and demanding blood and death, their anger when he refused to take a life.

He couldn't go through it again.

A feeling of nausea hit him, hands curling into fists as his eyes narrowed on the bear before them.

fushi-to-your-eternity.gif

"What?" he spoke, barely concealed anger lacing the word, "Death isn't a game to play. Neither are people's lives for entertainment. "

For a moment, he was worried. He knew that for some people, they'd be willing to kill to leave even if that thought saddened him and made him sick he saw enough of it on Jananda. He still hoped, deep down, that none of the others would even consider such a thing.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten @Everyone @MedicalCenter
"He. Looks. Adorable," Jester whispered over to Rixia as Monokuma made his entrance. Though the speech that followed was pretty good at souring the mood. "Well, that's not really nice? Instead of the killing couldn't we just try a slumber party? We can make food and tell stories. It would be a lot of fun! I bet you would like it toooooo, bear person. Besides," She shrugged. "Killing? Pfft! No one here would start killing one another. I mean I have killed before, but it's been because they were trying to kill me. I'm not trying to put a stamp like 'grr murder bad!' or something like that but,"

Jester looked around at everyone. "Maybe don't tell people to kill each other, you know? It feels a bit forced."

Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite

"What do I want?" Monokuma questioned, looking at Miko. "This is all I want! This is all any of us want! Chills, kills, thrills! Why does there have to be meaning in it? You can't leave and you can't go home. There's only one thing you can do, and that's to kill!" The bear laughed gleefully for a moment before pausing and holding up a paw. "Although... the thing is... We're not looking for needless, wanton bloodshed. You have to be careful with your kills. You see, a killer is marked. Stained. They are blackened. And the blackened, plus everyone else, must then proceed through a trial, where every survivor tries to figure out whodunnit! Then it becomes a different kind of game! Murderer versus survivors! The killer wants everyone to guess the wrong suspect, for if they do, they alone get to leave this place! If everyone guesses right, however... well, then they win."

Then they win. Monokuma said it so casually. He eyed Fushi.

"Listen, you, your lives really do mean a lot to us. To be used in a game of life and death is a great honor, you know. You should be happy for the opportunity! Some of you will finally be able to let go of the society that holds you back! Finally, a place to let out your rage and bloodthirst... isn't it beautiful?"

Monokuma cleared his throat. "Anyway, as this is a game, games generally have rules. I know this all might be overwhelming, but please refer to your watches."

A list of rules flashed on screen.

Rule #1: Violence against the host and gamemaster, Monokuma, is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of sensitive equipment.
Rule #2: Under no circumstances may you destroy your watch.
Rule #3: "Nighttime" is from 10 PM to 6 AM. The cafeteria is locked during nighttime.
Rule #4: Sleeping anywhere other than your room is prohibited.
Rule #5: Anyone who kills a fellow participant and becomes "blackened" will be able to leave, unless they are discovered.
Rule #6: Once a murder takes place, a trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving participants.
Rule #7: Additional regulations will be added.

Monokuma held out his paws to Jester. "Once people start aiming to kill you, I doubt murder will be so far from your mind then."

Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies York York Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten SilverDingo SilverDingo GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Josh Josh

Zenterfold Zenterfold
-louise ariadne worth, the district attorney-
Louise was agitated, her stance unsteady. "Where - is the audience? Where is the audience? I know we're not, I know I'm not. I want - proof. I want to know you are - not-"
You know this is real, Louise. People are going to die, dear. It's going to be all your fault again. Don't poke at the curtain.
She's been here before. She knows she's been here before. "I don't want to - hurt people, and I don't want to be part of a mystery. I don't want to be famous. I don't know who told you that I did, but he clearly hasn't been honest with you."
COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten @AnyoneElse

Cove was shaking, not in rage, but in panic. He curled himself up in a ball in the corner of the room, eyes wide and shaking as he tried to make himself smaller, which was a feat as he was a tall guy.

An insane amount of thoughts went through his head. About what he was to do, because surely there was a way out. All he could speak was a quiet mutter.

"Oh god… oh god… oh god…"
Jester got a confidant look on her face as she read through the rule list. "Well if someone TRIES to kill somebody they are in for a bad surprise!" She folded her arms triumphantly. "Because you are looking at one half of the GREATEST detectives in all of Exandria!"

To Monokuma she just shrugged. "Isn't the fact that you are constantly talking about murder already making us think of murder? Like if you try not to think about it then you start to think about it more, right? I think instead of trying to kill each other we should get to know each other! Like do you have any hobbies? Any family? Siblings? Favorite color?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold

The ordinarily unflappable Mike was caught as off as everyone else as the bear appeared. He didn't speak, but he listened with purpose. He was listening to Rixia's reaction. "He's not asking, kid. He's telling us how this is all going down ."

As he kept listening, Mike rolled his eyes at Jester's remark. He raised his hand.

"Two questioned. What exactly does 'being blackened' mean? Two? Say Cove runs at me with a knife, I wrestle with him, and he ends up dying. That's self-defense. That's allowed?
View attachment 1074260Marie was no stranger to befuddlement and confusion when it came to the emotions of others, but she nevertheless couldn't help tilting her head when Nian began laughing at her query. "Funny...?" Why was it funny? Had she misunderstood something? Apparently, yes. Confusion gave way to relief as the other explained her true meaning, allowing Marie to relax a little despite her original apprehension. "Ah... that's good." The less explosions, the better. "Friends..." The concept was difficult for her to understand still, but she wasn't exactly opposed. Plus, if this arrangement meant finding Cater again, she would definitely be happy. Thus, a nod of agreement was given. "I won't forget."

As both Kagerou and Nian commented on her analysis of the former, though, she couldn't help another small giggle. "If you say so." That boy really was like Leonhart, no matter how odd the situation with his soul seemed. Not like she had much room to talk in that regard, anyway. So she left that matter be, instead appearing confused once more when Nian attempted to explain the matter of decontamination. "A bath?" Truth be told, Marie wasn't sure of the last time she'd had a bath. It likely would have been when she was a child, back before her curse had taken full effect. Before her parents and the townsfolk had labelled her l'enfant de punition; the child of punishment. But her memories of her life before death were a haze, and she couldn't quite come to a conclusive answer. Regardless, she wasn't keen on sitting around while everyone took off, and she thusly trailed after Nian and the others to the center room. Yet she couldn't have anticipated what came next.

"..."

Upon arriving in the center room, innocent curiosity was the first notable emotion Marie displayed. She primarily stuck to herself, peering around the rather crowded space with a mix of hope and anxiety. The crowd was a lot for her, but she had at least hoped to find a familiar face or two among them. That hope was shattered when a small, strange creature began to descend into the center of the room. Her eyes locked on the bear, widening slowly with a palpable sense of shock before it had even uttered a word. There was no soul to speak of in that thing, yet even so, its presence was so overbearingly familiar to her. She didn't know a whole lot about the present, but she was pretty confident that stuffed animals weren't supposed to talk. So why was it she could swear she'd experienced this before? And... why was she praying that nobody attempted to touch the cute little thing? Its request didn't scare her, but the peculiarity of the situation as a whole did. Something was very wrong, and she couldn't place what it was. Even so, as if on autopilot, the girl piped up. "You said this is a game, right?" she chimed in, softly. Even through her thick accent, the sincerity was clear in her voice. "Usually, don't people have to all agree to play a game before it starts? This seems like a strange way to approach things..."

♦️Cater Diamond♦️

Cater silently nodded at Fushi’s explanation of who Sandel was. Only for a moment was he taken aback by his form change before understanding quickly.

After that he didn’t really pay attention to what was happening. He continued to be lost in his own thoughts, thumbing random bottles until-

The bear descended from the ceiling. Cater was sure he’d never seen something like that in his life. He would have definitely remembered if he had. And yet… the bear seemed quite familiar. He deduced that maybe he was thinking of a stuffed bear he had as a child? His sisters did give him a lot of those. But if that were the case it would have a lot of bows and frills.

As the bear went on and on, Cater had the unfortunate feeing that he had heard a similar speech before. So when he heard the word murder, he was only half surprised.

Panic began to ensue from many of the individuals in the room, and a thought crossed his mind.

Marie is probably terrified.

He finally began to shake off his slight disassociation in attempt to look for the blond. Scanning the room he found her, but he didn’t expect her to seem so calm.

“Marie!” Cater called to her before speed walking to her side.

"Usually, don't people have to all agree to play a game before it starts? This seems like a strange way to approach things..."

He couldn’t help but be amused slightly at her naïveté. “Clearly they don’t care about that if they kidnapped us and want us to kill people.”

Another thought suddenly popped into his head, so Cater leaned into Marie and whispered. “Maybe this isn’t the right time by the way but, sorry I accidentally ditched you. I promise I, didn’t really want to leave your side.”

Cater turned to the group. “Anyone else getting some weird deja vu? This bear’s annoying as hell. And def not magicam worthy, eww.”

Nian
Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Zenterfold Zenterfold Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten SilverDingo SilverDingo GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Josh Josh

Nian seemed to blank a little, noticing Marie's reaction to bathing, and then... She remembered how her first formal bath took place, when she had spent some time, posing as a Blacksmith's late daughter.

In hindsight, it was probably obvious to him, she wasn't really her... The moment he had to explain what 'bathing' was.

Eventually though, as they were gathered in the central room, Nian listened carefully, instantly seeming to grow serious, as that strange Bear unveiled the true purpose behind this whole... Arrangement.

It was to be a game. A form of entertainment. One where they were to kill each other, like one of those B-movies she'd make. Just... Without much nuance, so to speak.

Less of a 'battle royale', more like a twisted 'social experiment'.

There were however, two things on her mind. Two things, that would make or break how she would approach things.

Of course, she would have preferred not to kill anyone at all, but... She had her suspicions, Monokuma would at least try and force someone's hand, sooner or later...

0qbygbz.png

"Hey, Monokuma. By the sounds of it, this is all for some sick kicks, huh? So! Mind if you answer a couple of questions? First; let's say, hypothetically... None of us play ball. What's gonna happen then? A little... Social engineering to get what you want?" For once, she wasn't grinning.

Instead, she seemed to be staring intently at him, as if she could somehow make out what he was thinking... Despite his almost... Synthetic appearance. Then there was a pause before she continued.

"Second. When do these 'games' end? How many people are supposed to die... And how many of us are supposed to be left, before the 'winners' are declared?"
She asked.

While she didn't openly say it... She was beginning to weigh her options.

Part of her wondered if she wasn't going to be getting out of this alive, one way or another.

But if push came to shove...

She at least hoped her death would light the way for the others... And she would die in a way... No-one would soon forget...​

Rixia Mao
Interactions: Zenterfold Zenterfold HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten
Others Present: @Everybody

Rixia_Mao_-_Portrait_01_%28Zero_%26_Ao%29.png
"..."

Rixia could feel her heart sink ever so steadily as Monokuma elaborated on the rules of this apparent death game that they had all been dragged into, though her steely gaze might have come as a surprise to one who would have instead expected something closer to hysterics from the frail looking young woman. Whatever this entity was -- some sort of archaism or something else entirely -- it was clear that despite his overly jocular attitude, he was quite literally deathly serious.

She pushed the idea out of her mind all this time, but now she couldn't deny it; this was a matter of life and death.

Life for only one person here, potentially. Killing one person and getting away with it would have meant killing everyone by extension. Would anyone here dare to risk having that sort of weight on their conscience? Rixia had no intention on finding out, one way or the other, but she couldn't deny shivering a bit at Monokuma's sadistic glee.

Rixia had little to say in the immediate moment, between everyone's questions to elaborate on the premise of this so-called game and the disparate reactions. Instead, she took notice of Cater idly speaking to the rest of them about an apparent sense of deja vu, to which the young woman could only shake her head, her expression softening quickly once she turned toward him. "N-No, I can't say I find this sort of situation very familiar. That... thing has quite the distinct look to him, I don't think I'd be able to forget something like that," she said, speaking of Monokuma.

Power yawned as she followed the others into the center room, partially motivated by the oni's promise of more food.

As her eyes landed on the plush bear she blinked at him blankly.

1679447817072.png
Listening to the bear talk, she started to grin- a chuckle threatening to pass her lips.

Killing? No problem, she'd do it for less. But, rules- not so much her forte. Power placed a hand on her hip, looking up in thought.

"Do we get any prizes if we win either way!?" She was grinning, this would be interesting.

1679447837286.png

----------------------------

Zenterfold Zenterfold Anyone Anyone

[ Kagerou ]

Ignoring the comically unusual teddy bear in the whole equation, the puppet wasn't all that shocked by the sudden reveal that this was a matter of life or death for everyone unfortunate to be involved, including himself. This wasn't as dire as the cataclysm that decimated the nation of Khaenri'ah, but it was a form of inconvenience to him. Sure, he valued surviving and all, but if he were to face death with no way out or to fight back, so be it. It wasn't something to cry over, much like what humans would most likely do in this kind of situation.

Now, this would be an entirely different scenario if he were to be how he was in the past, under the names such as "Scaramouche" and even "Kunikuzushi." Fortunately, he's matured past those specific phases in his eternal life.

"Is that all you got to tell us, bear? You're annoying the hell out of me." Kagerou rolls his eyes and groans loudly, as if making the point that he didn't care about Monokuma's overly enthusiastic glee over killing and murder.

"Besides, what's stopping me from breaking any of the rules, huh? Sure, survival is a neat thing, but for people like me, you've got to really convince me to take you seriously." He meant what he said, walking up to Monokuma until he stood in front of the bear. If he was still "Scaramouche," he would've punted Monokuma across the room, or even worse than that. However, as Kagerou now, the puppet merely stood there with no indication that he would resort to violence so early and break a rule.

"So? Are you going to show us something to back up your claims already? Show us you aren't just all bark and no bite." Kagerou waited for what would be Monokuma's response.

Zenterfold Zenterfold York York Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten @Others

Monokuma let out a small chuckle. He gave Nian a slight tilt of his head. "Oh, winners? Why, that's easy. The killer who gets away with it would be considered the winner. And here's the thing... the game won't end. It never ends! Even if there was just two people left, then one of them would have to kill the other! Then they would 'win' of course. Battle royale, baby!"

Clementine was looking away from the bear, one hand gripping her other arm, pinching it slightly. She had definitely heard this spiel before, but could not place where or when. This bear wasn't freaking her out, just giving her a feeling of despair in the pit of her stomach. It was really pissing her off. All she knew was that she hated him.

"She asked a good question," Clementine said, looking at the infuriating little shit now. "What if we refuse? Let me guess: you'll just kill us."

"I may be a nasty bear, but I don't kill!" Monokuma declared. "But the only way to leave this place is to win! Perhaps you should keep in mind that your food is finite. It doesn't come cheap, you delinquents! You gotta give a good bear some entertainment so he can provide for his lil' babies!"

Clementine scoffed. "Bastard..."

It was then that Monokuma found himself confronted by Kagerou. The bear just rubbed his paws together in delight. "Oh, I'll back up my claims. I've been waiting for this!"

The room rumbled, ever so slightly. Then again a few moments later. The walls shined brightly, suddenly displaying blinding white static. Beams of light descended down from above and the room was beginning to shift. Holographic furniture phased into existence and it turned out the room was not quite bare anymore. It was now some kind of lab, with long cabinets lining the walls and unknown materials stored in metal containers on metal tables.

A faint burning smell permeated throughout the room.

Monokuma raised his arms. "Welcome to the hologram room! This room is able to recreate a number of other kinds of rooms using holographic imagery, hard light structuring, and an advanced 4D system to create sounds, smells, or soft fuzzy textures! Currently, it's set to recreate the room as it was not so long before, in an earlier game. There was a murder here, you know. In fact--"

Appearing in the lab was a body. A dead body.

latest_cb=20170520215156.png

"I figured y'all might need a warm-up. Why not solving this murder?"

Last edited:
Nico Robin, Ultimate Former Assassin

This was certainly bad. While there might have been a few people here who could keep it together, she didn't quite trust anyone under the age of 18 to start screaming their heads off at the sight of the corpse- as oddly real as it was.

"Everyone, try and remain calm. Remember that this is all just an illusion created with technology." Having attempted to slow the inevitable flood of horror, Robin crouched next to the body, analyzing every detail immediately- including what they looked like inorder to see if there was an obvious area that had caused death. Still crouching, she asked Monokuma "So I assume that we will have to discover how the murder was executed, not who given how we have no suspects?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold

The body was of a young girl likely around fifteen years old. What was most apparent about the girl's condition were the burns to her face and the wounds on her body. She had light, pink hair with white tips and was wearing some kind of school uniform at the time of her death, though she was stained with blood. Despite Monokuma's claim that it was not necessarily real, the stench of blood began to permeate the room.

As Nico examined the body, everyone's watches would flash with updated information. A new application appeared that was called MONOKUMA FILE.

nana-png.955864

Nana Hiiragi, the Ultimate Class Leader, was killed in the Central Lab. The victim was killed at 6:38 PM. There are multiple wounds on the body. The victim experienced burns, blunt-force trauma, and wounds from shrapnel.

Though the Monokuma File did not state it, Nico's examination would reveal that the shrapnel was mostly random pieces of metal, though the girl had two peculiar arrowheads dug into her back. One still had some of the wooden shaft, implying the arrowheads are the remains of two arrows shot at the girl.

Clementine let out a tiny gasp as she read the file. She recognized this girl. "Holy shit..."

Monokuma shrugged at Nico's question. "Oh... you'll have suspects. You gotta look around!"

A distant robotic voice suddenly rang out from all over. "ABNORMAL ACTIVITY DETECTED. INITIATING LOCKDOWN OF THE LABS." All doors leading out of the laboratories were suddenly locked, leaving the group with access only to the Central Lab Chemical Lab, Organic Study, Electrical Room, and the Medical Center. The structure of the five rooms were unique as none had direct doors leading to them. Instead, a small pathway existed between each room that could lock for decontamination purposes.

image_2023-03-30_122512365.png

"These are the rooms you'll be investigating!" Monokuma announced with a giggle.

Jester had boasted that she was one half of Exandria's greatest detectives, but seeing the body of the pink haired girl didn't fill her with much hope, but if she was the only thing standing between the group and this, no longer, cute bear, then she had to step up.

"Hmm, yes...I know how we'll solve this easily." She twirled around looking at the others. "Could the murderer please step up and tell us you're the murderer? I'd be so happy if you did," She fluttered her eyes at the group as she put her hands together. "Please~?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite Josh Josh

Rixia Mao
Interactions: Charles Babel Charles Babel Funnier President Funnier President Zenterfold Zenterfold
Others Present: @Everybody

Rixia_Mao_-_Portrait_06_%28Zero_%26_Ao%29.png
"Wait, what--" Rixia could only begin to utter as Monokuma suddenly began to speak of some warm-up investigation that they had to partake in, lest they suffer the consequences for inaction. Damned if they did, and damned if they didn't. Where had she heard that before?

The young woman had to take a moment and take in the hologram room that was apparently able to create hard illusions, nearly indistinguishable from reality. Though Rixia had to admit the technology was impressive, what perhaps stunned her more was the mere notion that this Monokuma, and by extension everyone's captors, had access to such advanced resources meant that they weren't dealing with some ordinary lowlife. Whoever was pulling the strings was connected, and where those threads led, Rixia could barely imagine.

She looked toward Jester as the blue-skinned woman spoke, unsure what to really make of her but decided to entertain her eccentric mannerisms either way. "Unfortunately, I... don't think that's going to work, Miss Jester," she sighed, before walking behind Nico to try and get a good look at the body as well, grimacing at the grisly sight, and at the idea that such a brutal act would happen to such a young looking girl. Burns, blunt trauma, and shrapnel, as well as two arrowheads. After what she had seen with her encounters with the Red Constellation, she could already imagine what might have happened to her, but of course, a hypothesis meant nothing without proof to back it up.

As the doors locked around them all, ensuring that they simply had to solve this mysterious murder, Rixia pursed her lips grimly. So that's how it was going to be, not that she should have expected anything different. Well, that was perfectly fine. She'll play this game on the bear's terms, and with everyone's help, surely they'd be able to come out on top.

She had to have faith in herself and overcome these barriers. That's what he would say in moments like these.

Looking at her little super-watch and weighing her options, knowing there wasn't much else that would be found here, Rixia cleared her throat before looking to the others. "Well, if he insists on investigating the other rooms available to us, then I think I'm going to go take a look at the Chemical Lab and see if there's any clues there," she announced, waiting to see if anyone would accompany her before she'd depart.

Chemical Lab

This room did not look particularly different than the Central Lab, though now the white walls were covered in posters about various chemicals and what reactions mixing certain kinds could result in. There were stainless steel tables in the room with storage containers underneath them and most looked to be a complete mess.

Verite Verite

1680366534948.png

"It's going to be one of those days, I suppose."

A casual sigh left Mike's mouth as he walked into the chemical lab. Calmly, he found, one by one Mike found gloves, pliers, towels, and a metal bowl.

"If anyone is going to touch anything in the area, please, don't be an idiot. Put on a pair of gloves. There on the countertop. I'm not going to repeat myself."

Strolling to the body where robin stood, the former cop handed Robin a few pair of gloves.

Putting the metal bowl near the body, Mike pulled out his pair of Glasses;
There were in his pocket. Laying out the rest of his supplies, Robin would see Mike meticulously work.

Gazing at the dead body, Mike shook his head. "Poor thing. Look at her. Was she even eighteen? Those arms are so small, like baby bird wings" Another deep sigh. "Robin, Jester, one of you hold the bowl. Let's take a look."

Staring at the body, Mike slowly took out the arrows, the one that was intact and the one with the broken head. Looking at it, he placed it in the metal bowl. "Good craftsmanship," he added. "And we got a close grouping of shots. This person knew what they were doing."

Pulling out the pliers, Mike looks at the shrapnel. Pulling out pieces, Mike's stoic face showed a hint of surprise as he pulled a shard of metal. "This is deep. Four inches, give or take. If I had to guess? Home-made bomb. This wasn't the first time the killer made one, either. Still. Bombs and then the arrow?"

Putting the shards in the bowl, he looked at Robin. "What's your theory? You were a pro? Why go this way? Why do it like this?"

By the way, Mike was asking; Robin would be able to tell Mike clearly has a theory. Why he was asking was clear. He was trying to read her.

Funnier President Funnier President Charles Babel Charles Babel Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite @ anyone​

Last edited:
COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Josh Josh @AnyoneElse

Cove's head snapped up when he heard his name, and it took a moment to process that Mike had some intentions.

Cove was smart enough to understand some things, like that Mike was clearly targeting him, yet he didn’t say anything, for he felt now like Mike was… hinting at something, and that anything he could say would be used against him. Cove's dealt with these types before, his mind thinking back to Shiloh, so he knew there was SOMETHING up with Mike.

Yet all of those thoughts that clouded Cove's mind was evaporated as he saw the corpse of the 18 year old Nana Hiiragi collapsed on the ground.

"Oh, god…"

He couldn’t take it… so he fled to the Organic Labs… away from the body. He hoped Fushi and Cater followed.​

Then they win. Monokuma said it so casually. He eyed Fushi.

"Listen, you, your lives really do mean a lot to us. To be used in a game of life and death is a great honor, you know. You should be happy for the opportunity! Some of you will finally be able to let go of the society that holds you back! Finally, a place to let out your rage and bloodthirst... isn't it beautiful?"

When Cater had asked some in the group if they met the bear before and that this all seemed familiar, Fushi shook his head and frowned down at the bear as it spoke.

"No, your words and this situation make me sick." Fushi replied matter-of-factly to said bear, meeting Monokuma's eyes as he talked to the annoying thing.

COVE HOLDEN

Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten @AnyoneElse

Cove was shaking, not in rage, but in panic. He curled himself up in a ball in the corner of the room, eyes wide and shaking as he tried to make himself smaller, which was a feat as he was a tall guy.

An insane amount of thoughts went through his head. About what he was to do, because surely there was a way out. All he could speak was a quiet mutter.

"Oh god… oh god… oh god…"

Ignoring Monokuma for now Fushi turned to Cove, momentarily trying to think of the few times he had been comforted by others in the past, and when he had comforted others in return. Particularly, a man looking out for his younger brother.

Slowly, he kneeled near the other, and quickly realized he was at a loss on how to further comfort the other in this situation. Should he tell the other he would help him leave this place? He didn't know if that was possible. This situation despite the vague similarities to Jananda were very different and probably worse than the island.

"Cove?" He questioned, barely listening as others questioned Monokuma about the rules and such. He reached out and tried to place his hand on Cove's head in an awkward attempt at comfort.

Monokuma let out a small chuckle. He gave Nian a slight tilt of his head. "Oh, winners? Why, that's easy. The killer who gets away with it would be considered the winner. And here's the thing... the game won't end. It never ends! Even if there was just two people left, then one of them would have to kill the other! Then they would 'win' of course. Battle royale, baby!"

Clementine was looking away from the bear, one hand gripping her other arm, pinching it slightly. She had definitely heard this spiel before, but could not place where or when. This bear wasn't freaking her out, just giving her a feeling of despair in the pit of her stomach. It was really pissing her off. All she knew was that she hated him.

"She asked a good question," Clementine said, looking at the infuriating little shit now. "What if we refuse? Let me guess: you'll just kill us."

"I may be a nasty bear, but I don't kill!" Monokuma declared. "But the only way to leave this place is to win! Perhaps you should keep in mind that your food is finite. It doesn't come cheap, you delinquents! You gotta give a good bear some entertainment so he can provide for his lil' babies!"

Clementine scoffed. "Bastard..."

It was then that Monokuma found himself confronted by Kagerou. The bear just rubbed his paws together in delight. "Oh, I'll back up my claims. I've been waiting for this!"

The room rumbled, ever so slightly. Then again a few moments later. The walls shined brightly, suddenly displaying blinding white static. Beams of light descended down from above and the room was beginning to shift. Holographic furniture phased into existence and it turned out the room was not quite bare anymore. It was now some kind of lab, with long cabinets lining the walls and unknown materials stored in metal containers on metal tables.

A faint burning smell permeated throughout the room.

Monokuma raised his arms. "Welcome to the hologram room! This room is able to recreate a number of other kinds of rooms using holographic imagery, hard light structuring, and an advanced 4D system to create sounds, smells, or soft fuzzy textures! Currently, it's set to recreate the room as it was not so long before, in an earlier game. There was a murder here, you know. In fact--"

Appearing in the lab was a body. A dead body.

View attachment 1076997

"I figured y'all might need a warm-up. Why not solving this murder?"

By this point, the immortal had stood to give Cove a bit of space if he needed it but remained nearby.

"Earlier game?"

Some of what the bear was saying was foreign to Fushi, and the change of the room caused his brows to furrow in weary confusion, but he at least picked that part up out of all the odd things the bear mentioned.

Then there was a dead body in the room, causing his hands to clench into fists at his sides as he stared at the corpse for a long moment.

The body was of a young girl likely around fifteen years old. What was most apparent about the girl's condition were the burns to her face and the wounds on her body. She had light, pink hair with white tips and was wearing some kind of school uniform at the time of her death, though she was stained with blood. Despite Monokuma's claim that it was not necessarily real, the stench of blood began to permeate the room.

As Nico examined the body, everyone's watches would flash with updated information. A new application appeared that was called MONOKUMA FILE.

nana-png.955864

Nana Hiiragi, the Ultimate Class Leader, was killed in the Central Lab. The victim was killed at 6:38 PM. There are multiple wounds on the body. The victim experienced burns, blunt-force trauma, and wounds from shrapnel.

Though the Monokuma File did not state it, Nico's examination would reveal that the shrapnel was mostly random pieces of metal, though the girl had two peculiar arrowheads dug into her back. One still had some of the wooden shaft, implying the arrowheads are the remains of two arrows shot at the girl.

Clementine let out a tiny gasp as she read the file. She recognized this girl. "Holy shit..."

Monokuma shrugged at Nico's question. "Oh... you'll have suspects. You gotta look around!"

A distant robotic voice suddenly rang out from all over. "ABNORMAL ACTIVITY DETECTED. INITIATING LOCKDOWN OF THE LABS." All doors leading out of the laboratories were suddenly locked, leaving the group with access only to the Central Lab Chemical Lab, Organic Study, Electrical Room, and the Medical Center. The structure of the five rooms were unique as none had direct doors leading to them. Instead, a small pathway existed between each room that could lock for decontamination purposes.

View attachment 1077301

"These are the rooms you'll be investigating!" Monokuma announced with a giggle.

COVE HOLDEN

Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Josh Josh @AnyoneElse

Cove's head snapped up when he heard his name, and it took a moment to process that Mike had some intentions.

Cove was smart enough to understand some things, like that Mike was clearly targeting him, yet he didn’t say anything, for he felt now like Mike was… hinting at something, and that anything he could say would be used against him. Cove's dealt with these types before, his mind thinking back to Shiloh, so he knew there was SOMETHING up with Mike.

Yet all of those thoughts that clouded Cove's mind was evaporated as he saw the corpse of the 18 year old Nana Hiiragi collapsed on the ground.

"Oh, god…"

He couldn’t take it… so he fled to the Organic Labs… away from the body. He hoped Fushi and Cater followed.​

Fushi blinked when Cove spoke a simple phrase and left, and would move to follow the other to Organic Study after getting whatever answer Monokuma gave to the topic regarding an 'earlier game'.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten @others @Medical Center → Organic Study

- louise ariadne worth, district attorney -
The woman paced, seemingly still trying to calm herself down. "I think - the arrows were part of the bombs. Either embedded in the shell, or maybe a contraption - like a cross between a crossbow and a cannon - a weird sort of harpoon gun, maybe?"

Jester's nostril flared up and her eyes narrowed in disgust as she saw Mike casually pull the arrows out from the girls back. She had obviously seen and experienced worse on her travels with the Mighty Nein, but that didn't mean it made it any easier. "I could've tried and bring her back but...I don't have any diamonds on me," she listened with a concerned look on her face as Mike went through the different steps one by one. "I think they just literally threw everything at the wall just to see what stuck," Jester replied to Mike's question. "I mean can you tell what actually did it? I'm one half of Exandria's greatest detectives and I'm not even sure. Maaaybe, I think, the arrows were like, shoved into her? I dunno, that could be a thing. Was anyone good with a bow and arrow?"

Funnier President Funnier President Josh Josh Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite @ anyone

Rixia Mao
Interactions: Zenterfold Zenterfold @ChemicalLab

Rixia_Mao_-_Portrait_08_%28Zero_%26_Ao%29.png
"..."

By herself now for the time being, unless others chose to join her, Rixia remained silent as she steadily examined the Chemical Lab, confident that she'd be able to find something here, more than examining the body. And if nothing else, she just didn't want to spend too much time looking at a corpse, even if it wasn't real.

Surely, that was still once a real girl, right?

First, Rixia examined the tables, particularly the storage containers underneath to see if they might have been used recently, or anything else notable about them. Then, regardless of her findings, she looked at the posters to see if there was any useful information on them as well either, particularly if there was anything to indicate how to create an explosion. The presence of shrapnel surely meant that a bomb had to have been used, and with everyone here robbed of their personal belongings, that meant a bomb had to have been created, not imported, right?

Whoever carried out this kill was certainly meticulous. They knew what they were doing. Even at just a glance of the body and the Monokuma File, this was no amateur. Then again, maybe that was the sort of quality that Monokuma valued in the people he kidnapped. He wouldn't want to make things too easy for his unwilling detectives here, would he?

Stiles "Ultimate Sarcasm" Stilinski

Stiles would take a moment to finally focus on everything that was happening around him and took a deep breath, trying to figure out what the next step was. He had recognized the girl, he didn't have any idea on how that was possible, but it was something. "We might want to determine if the bomb, the arrows or the burns killed her. I have seen people use other things as distractions from the actual kill." He would go down and start to examine the wounds to see if the arrows were the only thing that could have killed her.

Zenterfold Zenterfold themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @Main room

Yotsuya, Miko
Zenterfold Zenterfold @ElectricalRoom​

latest.png
It was all so surreal. Listening to this bear creature thing speak about a forced death game with no other way out, then warping the room with holograms like something out of a movie. And that was before what would soon be the big event of their situation: the cadaver of a girl only one year younger Miko's age. She met the dead Nana's eyes.

The smell reached her then, causing Miko's stomach to churl. Her head winded, knees threatening to give way to weakness. Yabai... Not good, not good...! This is... This is part of the hologram. It's fake...! If it was, it didn't feel like it.

Yet, from the outside, Miko remained entirely unmoved, face and all. Not even a shiver.

Quietly, while some of the group took to investigating the scene directly, she turned and walked through the nearest passage to the Electrical Room.

Bursting in the empty room, Miko's first priority was to cover her eyes with a sleeve; tears had started to form. She leaned against the wall beside the entrance, sniffing her cries away. And, in seconds, she appeared perfectly fine on the outside. Real or not, seeable or unseeable, her response remained the same. "It wasn't real. It wasn't real..."

Taking a breath, it finally occurred to Miko where she ran off to. Hoping it would take her mind off Nana's lifeless eyes, she took a look around.

Nico Robin, Ultimate Former Assassin.

"I think - the arrows were part of the bombs.Either embedded in the shell, or maybe a contraption - like a cross between a crossbow and a cannon - a weird sort of harpoon gun, maybe?"

"A good theory- and you may be correct on that front. Still, it begs the question of why only the arrowheads remained almost intact in comparison to what they should have been, had they been ingrained into an arrow.Though, the question of what shot these arrows is an excellent one as well."

Gracefully accepting the gloves Mike handed her, she slipped them on before holding the metal bowl. Watching him work, she was able to characterize him as someone who was... like her, in a sense.
Putting the shards in the bowl, he looked at Robin. "What's your theory? You were a pro? Why go this way? Why do it like this?"

"An excellent question, indeed. "If they had used a bow, and in such a room... I'm inclined to believe that if they were truly using a bow, then they had some definitive skill with it in comparison to other weapons. Especially considering how close the shots were in relation to the other. And yet, we still have a few key pieces before any true culprits can be called out. Such as where our presumed bow has gone, if it exists... I believe we should check the Medical Bay, seeing as how nobody has thought to visit there yet."

Saying that, Robin would walk over to the Medical Bay and take a glance around to see if there was anything out of place.

Josh Josh Zenterfold Zenterfold themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Faced with the sudden call of her name, Marie flinched lightly, as though abruptly woken from a daze. In a way, it truly felt like such was the case. For whatever reason, every word she'd spoken, every action she'd taken, every breath coasting in and out... It felt pre-orchestrated, much like her performances of the Guillotine's Refrain for Cagliostro. She didn't know why, but she was certain she had been through this before. And yet somehow, that feeling actually put her at ease. Especially with the redhead rejoining her side. Still, kidnapped? Was that really what happened? And if it was, was Ren undergoing similar circumstances elsewhere? She couldn't feel her connection to him anymore, but oddly, the anxiety she felt regarding that matter was dull. Familiar. Why was it all so familiar?

"...Ah." The painful stupor of recollections just out of reach was once again shattered by Cater's words, and the blonde's uneasy expression softened. The swirling fear of abandonment eased a little, replaced by a strange and unfamiliar sensation of warmth. "That... makes me happy." But happiness wasn't meant for beings such as her. It was a temporary respite, fleeting and unpredictable as the wind. She simply had no way of knowing that such was the cruel reality she lived in, yet.

As that temporary surge of relief began to fade, the reality of the situation once again tickled her senses. Of course, to a being who had incited the deaths of innumerable souls, oblivious to the weight that taking a life held, the gravity wasn't quite setting in. She couldn't understand the mass panic and rage, her eyebrows furrowing at the reactions the others in the room gave off. Her unintended insensitivity to death coupled with the reassuring familiarity of the situation left empathy out of her reach, and her response to Rixia's denial of the situation's familiarity was almost nonchalant. "So, you aren't like us?" she pondered, innocently. "I think I understand, then. You haven't been here before. That's why your face is different."

Whatever that meant was up to the imagination, because the blonde's attention was drawn by Kagerou's march towards the bear. For whatever reason, a surge of panic welled up in her chest. "Don't touch it," she gasped before she could stop herself, a sense of desperation filling her voice. It was the most emotion she'd shown thus far, her already pale face going even whiter and her eyes dulling with fear. For whatever reason, she was certain; if anyone laid hands on that bear, something horrible would happen. So to see Kagerou stopping before reaching the creature was nothing short of a blessing in Marie's mind, her tense body practically deflating once it sunk in that the boy was behaving. But as the room itself began to tremble and shake, a blinding light filling the area, it was difficult for the girl to keep her calm. Instinctively with eyes squeezed shut, she grabbed for the nearest source of stability she could, winding up wrapping herself tightly around Cater's arm in the process. Mentally, she prayed that the blinding lights weren't an indicator of a coming explosion.

A few moments passed. The smell of something burning didn't assuage her fear.

But... if something had blown up, she would have been in pain, right? At least, that was the logical conclusion to draw. There also hadn't been a 'boom', and nobody was screaming, so... maybe it was okay? Bravely, the girl risked cracking her eyes open, though her arms remained wrapped around Cater's for dear life. Much to her relief, it didn't look like anyone had exploded- bear included. But as her survey of the room continued, any and all reassurance she'd felt quickly melted away. Her grip on Cater slackened, her arms falling to her sides as her eyes fixed on the pink-haired girl's corpse. Unintentionally, subconsciously, she took a step toward it.

"...Nana."

It was a quiet utterance. A ghost of a whisper. Quite frankly, Marie had no idea why the name had even rolled off her lips. Another step was taken toward the corpse, her eyes seeming almost blind to the others investigating. "Hiiragi.. Nana..." It was even quieter this time. Marguerite had seen death plentiful times before. The sight of lifeless eyes was nothing to her. So... why did seeing this girl bring about a heavy discomfort in her chest? Why did it feel like something important had been lost? Entranced, she continued her vacant stumble forward, emerald eyes fixated wholly on the body. "H-Hiiragi...--"

HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Verite Verite Zenterfold Zenterfold York York Funnier President Funnier President Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel @ Corpse Crew <3

Center Lab

Clementine had been standing in silence, her arms crossed as she stared at the others examining the body. It looked incredibly lifelike for a supposed fake. "The room's big enough that if you stood opposite the girl, an archer could comfortably hit her," she said eventually as Nico made her exit. There was nothing in the room to determine that the arrows were shot from some sort of machine or contraption. Clementine did a quick look around the room. "There's an exit on each side of the room. The body is pretty close to one of the exits... she might have been trying to escape before being hit."

As Stiles examined the wounds in her back, Clementine crouched next to him. "The arrows didn't hit anything vital. Either she was lucky or they knew what they were doing."

Josh Josh themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Charles Babel Charles Babel LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins

Organic Lab

This laboratory was a bit different from the others. The whole room was covered in skeletons, most of which did not appear to be just models. Skeletons were set up on two sides of the room, held together by machines that seemed to be analyzing the density of the bones on small electronic displays. Other various bones were being examined (or possibly even dissected) on a couple of the stainless steel tables. There were a couple of freezers with some kind of material inside, though it was impossible to see through the black glass of the freezers.

The room was in some disarray, as if there was a struggle or someone rushed through recently.

Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri

Chemical Lab

Through examining the storage containers, it would be clear they were used recently and that various chemicals were missing from where they should be stored. Various equipment such as beakers, gloves, and protective glasses were in disarray, as if they had been used as well. There was also a chart on the floor that discussed various chemicals and how certain combinations could result in an explosion. The missing chemicals, when combined, could result in an explosion that could inflict burns.

Verite Verite

Medical Bay

The Medical Bay looked largely the same as it did before the investigation began, though clearly Monokuma or someone had added a few details. One of the medical tables had been moved to the center of the room. On it now was a bloody bandage and a single bullet.

Funnier President Funnier President

Electrical Room

The electrical room was a small room, for it was lined with various machines that seemed to supply power to the rest of the floor. There were containers for machine parts and miscellaneous electronics. There was also a computer with multiple screens set up that seemed to be in sleep mode currently.

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa

Zenterfold Zenterfold
-louise ariadne worth, district attorney-

Louise frowned for a moment, thoughtful, then a look of horror crossed her face. "You don't think - the shots weren't to kill? If they wanted her to suffer first-" She looked like she might cry. "She's just a child!"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back