• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa: Side γ | Out of Character Discussion [Closed]

Characters
Here

Zenterfold

⚆ _ ⚆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the OOC discussion for Fandomronpa. Character sheets are to be posted in the Characters thread. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

The tentative start date is Wednesday, February 15th, though this is subject to change. I am likely going to give extra time if people need so you do not have to rush your characters.

This is a closed RP and I will not be taking any new players.

The rules and mechanics below are basically unchanged from the first version of the RP.

BZ59SmyqBJ0nmF5s6yC9hw_-L5GF-NLrt9p5CGGggnG8s04k4mClDFVRx7QWuQ0T_LOJJhK_qZay-EWHEu665rQ6Ldtmeh2HotXcoDVvKbqwJUPIrD-vgTNSHmeoxm8E_mVrafWP

The premise for “Fandom Ronpa” hinges on a franchise called “Danganronpa,” which is mostly known for being a visual novel series that focuses on murder mysteries. Fandom Ronpa will involve taking the setting of Danganronpa but applying it to characters from established fandoms. For example, instead of 16 or so original characters being trapped in a location and forced to kill each other, it will be characters from fandoms such as “Fire Emblem,” “Lord of the Rings,” “Game of Thrones,” “Pokémon,” etc.

I would not consider knowledge of Danganronpa to be a requirement for the RP, so let me go over how things would go. The “Why” and “Where” of the RP will be plot details, but generally the concept will rely on characters being trapped in a specific location and unable to leave. They would be told they can only leave if they not only kill another in their group, but then proceed to get away with the crime after a mock trial is run. They would be given incentives, or motives, as further reasons to kill, such as blackmail, money, power, etc.

Murderers and victims will be determined based on a few factors. First and foremost, players can volunteer for these positions (through private PM with me) throughout the RP and would be given priority. Following that, players who go inactive would be given priority in terms of victims. If everyone is active and no one is volunteering, then the murderer/victim of the week will be determined via random draw. However, this can be avoided based on activity. Players who are more active than others will be rewarded with fewer odds to be drawn, ensuring that those who last are dedicated and active. However, this does not mean one should spam the roleplay. If I see a rapid number of posts that lack substance or quality, I will not be counting those toward one’s activity.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me. I will add an FAQ section for any inquiries that come up.

PScbhhWGmT9Y5jjI_uex2J3qd9J99WJolUR7xqHmdycM7AjlblJRdPrb7ZhvZ3MMt5J1TSVuftZt1Y2IapwztWqBE77RbUvIkuUcjT4taTBsu4L8r71ae-RZurprhj4_KeCOADw-

| No OOC talk in the IC. In addition to our OOC thread, I will be using a general RPing Discord for further OOC talk.

| You are allowed to use images to illustrate your characters but please only post a maximum of three images per post in order to not flood the page with images that make it harder to load. Generally, less is more.

| Players of all posting levels are welcome here. However, please at least put something somewhat substantial whenever you make a post. I'd like no IC posts with nothing but images. Any posts like this will be treated as spam.

| The RP will progress as a series of chapters. Chapters will generally last a few weeks, so you'll hopefully have plenty of time to post. Not doing so will result in your character possibly being killed off. At the very least, PM me if anything comes up and I'll do my best to keep you around.

| Please keep in mind that no one is fully exempt from their character possibly dying. If this would be an issue, this might not be the best roleplay for you.

| If your character does die and you still wish to participate in the roleplay, I may have a way for that to happen, depending on how the roleplay proceeds.

CHARACTER LIMITATIONS

| For this RP, you may only play one character.

| Both fandom and original characters can be played. Fandom characters include any character depicted in a publicly established work, including novels, graphic novels, web comics, web shows, live action television shows, movies, animation, video games, plays, and radio dramas. You may not play real life historical figures, religious figures, or real life people. However, historical figures can be played if a fictional version exists of them.

| In addition to fandom characters, OCs from worlds of your own creation can be played.

| A fandom character with limited canon or information is not applicable. If you would struggle to fill out a bio or personality section for the character without having to make most of it up, they likely won’t be acceptable.

| For fandom characters, their canon must have been available in English for at least a month. This applies to both translations and new properties recently released in English. Reliable fan translations are acceptable.

| Characters must be sapient to be applicable. To be sapient is to have the ability to think, have the capacity for intelligence, and have the ability to acquire wisdom. Basically, the average family dog wouldn’t be applicable.

| There is an upper size limit on characters. They need to be able to fit within small interiors.

| You can play characters who are canonically dead. Either you take them from a point before their death or at the moment of their death.

| Characters will lose all equipment/items/weapons. If they need certain items to function or live, talk to me about it.

| There is no limit on powers. However, powers will be severely limited/nerfed. I will choose what limits they receive on a case-by-case basis.​

Last edited:
Hey just wondering if you ever do this again or a spot opens up could I please get a spot?^^

It’s funny that I was thinking of making a Multifandom murder game and then I found this 😭

Would also want to be in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back