• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom taste.┊┊02

paradise

⭑ 악마┊ 𝓌on't let you go
daeh10p-5db3fd98-5c92-4fe5-8772-6db07ec0469d.gif FANDOM CRAVINGS
- - - oc x canon for all of these. doubling optional.
please only answer if the character you're willing to play, you can play authentically enough.
( otherwise i prefer you play a character you feel more comfortable with playing authentically )

KAMISAMA KISS - DIABOLIK LOVERS -THE WALKING DEAD - FRUITS BASKET
SPIRITED AWAY - G.O.T - INUYASHA - PRINCESS TUTU - PARADISE KISS - FIN !​

one. kamisama kiss. [ tomoe x oc ; mizuki x oc ] i can play any of the characters.
two. diabolik lovers. [ open to any except subaru and reiji ] i can play anyone except shin + carla.
three. TWD [ negan x oc ; glen x oc ] i can play most of the main characters from this series.
four. fruits basket. [ hatori x oc ; shigure x oc ; akito x oc ; saki x oc ] tell me who your interest(s) are.
five. spirited away [ oc x oc ; haku x oc ] i can play most of these characters.
six. g.o.t. [ jaime x oc ; cersei x oc ; jon x oc ; robb x oc ; daario x oc ] tell me who your interest(s) are!
seven. inuyasha. [ sesshomaru x oc ; kikiyo x oc ] i can play any of these characters, esp inuyasha!
eight. princess tutu. [ seriously happy to do anything in this universe. <3 ]
nine. paradise kiss. [ happy to do anything! oc x canon or oc x oc. ]

Last edited:
daily fandom taste

studio ghibli films.
[ howl's moving castle. whisper of the heart. princess mononoke. ]
+

gangsta !

I’d love to do Diabolik Lovers if that’s something you’d be up to do right now

i'm still up for it, yeah. i do prefer pms though. i should've written that somewhere -- apologies.

open and currently active. || if discord is easier for you then please pm me your tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back