• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Searches ùwú

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

This is where I will be posting my search related to fandoms seeing as I have a separate one for originals. One thing I would like to be clear about is that I NEVER play canons and would NEVER want to roleplay with someone who does use canon characters because it's just not comfortable with me and I will only make an exception if it comes to the Haikyū!! fandom.

Now! On to the main stuff- my fandoms.
I haven't included a lot lot since I would rather roleplay fandoms I am interested AND have an extent of knowledge in.

Harry Potter
Percy Jackson

Resident Evil
Hunger Games
Pokemon (Only until Unova)
The Maze Runner

Boku no Hero Academia
Haikyū!!

Note: Those that are italicized are fandoms I would be happy to think up of plots for or I already have a plot for.

Feel free to shoot a pm ;o I won't bite. Another thing is that I roleplay mostly over pms and discord.

Thank you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back