• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ Fandom Search ☆

findingnemos

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am Nemo and I am currently looking for a few self-indulgent fandom roleplays and decided to open up an interest check to see who else would be interested. If any of these interest you, please PM with what your favorite ice cream flavor is.

☆ A Few Important Notes ☆
▪︎ I am almost 30, so please no one under 20. I am a bit uncomfortable with the thought.

▪︎ I may be a bit slow sometimes due to work and grad school, so please be patient with me. At least give me a week before a check in! I will also give you about that much as minimum because of this!

▪︎ I am ghost friendly, but if you aren't interested anymore, please feel free to just tell me!

▪︎ I am willingly to double but please keep the same energy for both.

▪︎ I am queer and non-white, so please no racism, homophobia or any sort of isms to he honest.

☆ Fandoms I am looking for | OC X Canon ☆
Bolded are for those I would really like to interact with.

▪︎ Naruto:
Looking for: Madara, Naruto, Deidara, Kiba, Kakashi, Gaara, Mei, Tsunade.
Who I can double for: Pretty much anyone from Naruto except Tobirama.

▪︎ Pokemon:
Looking for: Volo, Arven, Steven Stone, Bede, Leon, Blue, Paulo, Cynthia, Adaman, Cogita
Who I can double for: Red, Ash, Kasumi/Misty, Paulo, Leer, Brock, James, Gladion, Rose, Raihan

▪︎ Splatoon Manga:
Looking for: Rider, Wireframes, Emperor
Who I can double for: Anyone but I prefer Goggles and Bobblehat. I can also do Army.

☆ Fandoms I Am Looking For | CANON X CANON ☆
The italics are for who I would like to play as.

▪︎ League of Legends: K/DA Kai'Sa X Heartsteel Erzeal

▪︎ KH: Riku X Kairi, Riku X Sora, Roxas X Namine, Ven X Namine, Axel X Demyx

▪︎ HXH: Killua X Canary

☆ Thanks for reading! ☆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back