• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search

Sargelovesfandoms

Erasermic fuels my veins
Hello, I'm currently on the search for people to roleplay with. Names Sarge btw!

Rules and Facts
- I'm not very picky on post length, hell it can be one sentence or a few paragraphs and I will do my best to do the same.
- I'm not too picky on pairings, I mostly roleplay M X M and some M X F. I wouldn't mind some F X F if you prefer though.
- I roleplay in the third person, I don't do that script stuff...you are free to do that if you want...but don't expect the same, sorry.
- I don't mind if you want to get to know me more, we can talk while we roleplay, that's cool!
Invader Zim
Undertale (And the AU's)
Rick and Morty
Gravity Falls
Bob's Burgers
Ed Edd N Eddy
South Park
Teen Titans
Fruits Basket
Good Omens
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu!!
Invader Zim
Dib X Zim
Dib X OC
Zim X OC
Red X Purple
Irken OC X Irken OC
Vortian OC X Vortian OC
Irken OC X Vortian OC
Irken OC X Human OC
Zim / Dib Friendship

Rick and Morty
Rick X Morty (Any dimension)
Rick X OC
Morty X OC
Rick X Rick
Morty X Morty

Bob's Burgers
Tina X Zeke
Tina X Jimmy Junior
Tina X OC
Louise X Logan
Louise X OC
Gene X OC
Louise X Zeke
Zeke X Tammy

Ed, Edd, N' Eddy
Edd X Kevin
Eddy X OC

Teen Titans
Beastboy X Raven
Beastboy X Robin
Starfire X Robin
Beastboy X OC

Gravity Falls
Ford X Bill
Dipper X Bill
Undertale
Underfell Papyrus X Swap Papyrus
Underfell Sans X Swap Papyrus
Underfell Sans X Underfell Papyrus
Papyrus X Mettaton
Gaster X Grillby
Gaster X Sans
Sans X Frisk
Sans X Underfell Papyrus
Frisk X Chara
Any Sans X OC (As long as I'm familiar with the AU)
Any Papyrus X OC (As long as I'm familiar with the AU)
Psych
Shawn X Lassiter

Good Omens
Crowley X Aziraphale
Fruits Basket
Kyo X Yuki
Kyo X Tohru
Yuki X Tohru

My Hero Academia
Izuku X Shouto
Izuku X Bakugo
Shouto X Izuku X Bakugo
Shouto X Bakugo
Bakugo X Kirishima
EraserMic
EraserMight
Dabi X Hawks
Dabi X Shigaraki
Hawks X Endeavor
Hitoshi X Kaminari
Tokoyami X Aoyama
Jiro X Kaminari
Ojiro X Hagakure
InkoMight

Haikyuu!!
Hinata X Kageyama
Rick Sanchez X Stanley Pines
Rick Sanchez X Stanford Pines
Morty X Dipper
Morty X Mabel
Hiccup X Jack Frost
Dib X Lilo

Edited: If you aren't looking for romantic pairings and such, then we could just do slice of life stuff regarding any of these fandoms above! If you have any ideas just hit me up!

Last edited:
Hello,I would be interested in doing a UTAU rp with you! If your interested please feel free or reply

Undertale (I can be Frisk, maybe Frisk x Chara in the pacifist route? I see Frisk as a girl but I can be flexible)
Gravity Falls (I like being Dipper ^ ^) BillDipp all the way
Teen Titans (oc would love to ship with bb)
MHA (I can play lots of canons, bring on the gay. I mostly play as Izuku, would love to do Todoroki x Izuku or Bakugou x Izuku)
Invader Zim (oc x Dib, had an idea for a childhood friend coming back when they're in high school. I have an oc but we could also do the crossover with Lilo)

Undertale (I can be Frisk, maybe Frisk x Chara in the pacifist route? I see Frisk as a girl but I can be flexible)
Gravity Falls (I like being Dipper ^ ^) BillDipp all the way
Teen Titans (oc would love to ship with bb)
MHA (I can play lots of canons, bring on the gay. I mostly play as Izuku, would love to do Todoroki x Izuku or Bakugou x Izuku)
Invader Zim (oc x Dib, had an idea for a childhood friend coming back when they're in high school. I have an oc but we could also do the crossover with Lilo)
Would love to do a Todoroki X Izuku ^^

Undertale/ AU: OC character but knows the basics and multiple alternate universe's.
Rick and Morty: also a OC character. Watched enough episodes to basically know what is going on.

Both: preferably I'd like to do fandom. All my characters are female except for the side characters. Willing to play as papyrus but would like someone else to play sans. Also capable of doing MTT. Undyne. For r&m I can do summer and beth somewhat. Confusion may accure to me if so I will ask for help or simply figure it out.

Hey there, I'd love to do an MHA rp with you, maybe one with multiple pairings, like EraserMight, BakuDeku, and ShigaDabi all in one, if you do that sort of thing! My comfort characters are Toshi (All Might) and Izuku, and I also really like playing Shiggy against Dabi. I'd love to talk more about what we could do and figure something out in dms, so I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there! What pairings where you thinking for South Park? Or, I can happily do Invader Zim. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back