• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search (Preacher, Gotham, MCU, & Others)

Timesecho

Goddess of Death
I'm looking for a partner who:
  • Is 18+
  • Is comfortable RPing over email; discord is an option for OOC chatter only, though it isn't mandatory
  • Writes in third person past tense only
  • Can reply at least three times per week
  • Is comfortable writing 3+ paragraphs per response per character
  • Is upfront about their limits
  • Lets me know when they're going to be gone for an extended period of time (a week or more)
On to the fandoms! c:

Preacher

MY KINGDOM FOR PREACHER. Okay, but seriously, I just binged this show and love it to pieces. I'm not familiar with the comics in the slightest, though, so please don't expect that of me. Would prefer someone who has seen both seasons, but it isn't mandatory.

Pretty much only looking for someone to write Cassidy for me; would happily write a Jesse or a Tulip in return (I hesitate to offer someone else, but talk to me and we'll see?).

Marvel/MCU

I've seen all the movies (Infinity War included) and would prefer to keep things movie-verse since I am not familiar with the comics at all. I'm more than happy to double on characters, and I prefer canon/OC pairs (though I'd happily play Clint/Natasha, Vision/Scarlet Witch, or Peter Quill/Gamora). I'm also perfectly okay with love-triangle-y things, or quadrupling if you're so inclined. Please ask if interested.

Play: Tony Stark, Thor, Peter Quill, Peter Parker, Vision; lesser interests include Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Natasha, T'Challa, Hela, Dr. Strange. I will not write Loki or Bucky Barnes for you.

Play Against: Loki, Dr. Strange; lesser interests include Thor, Hela (tl;dr - I'm mostly looking for a Loki but I won't turn down one of the other three with a good partner)

Gotham

I'm up-to-date on the show, and would strongly prefer you were as well, though it isn't mandatory. Again, I'm super AU-friendly. Doubling's fine, though I'll tell you right now I have no desire to play Selina Kyle or Tabitha Galavan in a main-character capacity. I will not write Lee/Ed under any circumstances; please do not ask.
  • Oswald Cobblepot/Edward Nygma
  • f!OC/Isabella
  • f!OC/Sofia Falcone
  • Lee Thompkins/Barbara Kean
  • Bruce Wayne/Jeremiah Valeska
  • f!OC/Edward Nygma
  • m!OC/Oswald Cobblepot
Special Mentions
  • Inception (Arthur/Eames; open to AUs, not really looking to double)
  • The Flash (doubling; f!OC/Harrison Wells (Earth 2 iteration); willing to play Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, or others)
That's everything! If I've piqued your interest at all, please don't hesitate to send me an email! **But please, make sure you've read over everything! Messages that obviously haven't read over my ad will be ignored and deleted, as will those asking me to RP something not in my ad.

When you send your email PLEASE include your writing sample, what you want to RP, which characters, any ideas for a plot, your limits, and anything else pertinent. And, for the record, I don't check threads, and I rarely check PMs here on the site. Your best bet is an email, though I will likely see PMs eventually.

Timesecho Timesecho hey there! I’d do an MCU rp! I haven’t seen infinity wars yet though! I’d do a tony stark x female oc rp with you!! I have a female oc I’ve been really wanting to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back