• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search- looking for long-term f/f romance partners!

ado-ra

hi everyone!! I'm currently searching for a roleplay partner to do a romantic roleplay between Catra and Adora from the new She-Ra series. looking for a Catra role-player specifically! here's some of the criteria I'm looking for:

-must be over 18
-for She-Ra I'm looking to do kind of a slow burn thing?? maybe?? just something that won't jump right into a relationship between the two haha
-always open to suggestions for story ideas so feel free to throw them at me!

-i am also looking to do an Into The Spiderverse roleplay with someone! i just fleshed out a female character (looking to do a romance with another female character) as well as the plot line for their story so feel free to discuss this with me as well if you're interested!

here's some other fandoms I'm in as well that I'm willing to roleplay:

-Gravity Falls
-Steven Universe
-Warrior Cats
-Danny Phantom
-The Hunger Games
-Harry Potter
-most Disney movies lmao
-and just general non-fandom things!

if you're not a catra role-player I'm open to other characters/romances/ideas as well! just let me know if you're interested in doing some roleplay together :) thanks!

Last edited:
ado-ra ado-ra what kind of Danny phantom rp are youloiking for?

I'm open to quite a few things! general friendships, plot-heavy things, etc. I'm pretty new so i haven't really fleshed out much of what i want to do haha. typically for Danny Phantom related things though i would want to play as Danny, Sam, or Vlad. is there anything you have in mind?

Would you be ok to play against an OC? I was thinking a Danny X Female OC pairing. I love to plot stuff. I think it keeps the rp interesting lol.

Would you be ok to play against an OC? I was thinking a Danny X Female OC pairing. I love to plot stuff. I think it keeps the rp interesting lol.

yeah for sure! as long as they're aged up, if that's alright? I'm not too comfortable with roleplaying minors in terms of romance. if that's cool and everything I'm assuming I'll be playing as Danny?

Would you possibly be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay? I have a character I’d like to flesh out against Fred Weasley. And of course we can double up, if you’d like!

Would you possibly be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay? I have a character I’d like to flesh out against Fred Weasley. And of course we can double up, if you’d like!

that sounds great! though i warn you, i haven't read the books in a long time so I may be a little rusty in terms of writing his personality. I'll be sure to do some research though if that's alright with you!

Of course! I don’t mind at all! Would you like me to message you so we can start planning?

Hi im intrested in a danny phantom rp, im looking for someone to rp as danny

that sounds great!! I've been looking to do more Gravity Falls roleplay recently so i could play as a canon character(s) if that's cool with you?

That's great!! I really wanted to ship my OC with Dipper :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back